Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2018, 05:44 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
Oh yes, this just the legacy of that hateful idiot from that Chicago church.

Don't blame President Donald Trump for the lack of intelligence displayed by obama resulting in many confused people.
Your post makes no sense.

Old 07-10-2018, 05:47 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,101,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
I believe it is divisive to display the flag of a foreign country or of a non-English speaking territory if you are living in the United States. (The exception would be of course some organizations like foreign embassies.)

This includes the Confederate flag. Very divisive and provocative.
How could it possibly be divisive to display the flag of a US territory?

Old 07-10-2018, 05:48 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,963,905 times
When "All in the Family" was a top TV show from 1971 to 1979, many people sided with the Archie Bunker character. They still do.

Old 07-10-2018, 05:49 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,812,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
OK, we'll blame Trump for the lack of intelligence displayed by him when he:

Claimed no Republican candidate for POTUS had carried Wisconsin since 1952.

Claimed his was the largest inaugural crowd ever.

Claimed he lost the popular vote because millions of illegals voted.

All easily disproven LIES!

Doesn't say much about the intelligence of those who believe him either.
I only care what his signature goes on. His blustering does not affect my daily life one whit, neither did the things you wrote affect anyone else. Obama's rhetoric could be said to have gotten cops killed though. However I will not blame that on him but instead on the individuals who did the horrific deeds.

Old 07-10-2018, 05:49 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I cannot find trump anywhere in that link provided...maybe you can show us...

We'll wait....
Perhaps Trump initiates and spread hatred of immigrants and his followers are too ignorant to even know who is a citizen or not.

Quote:
Trump gives rambling and misleading speech in effort to spread hatred and fear of immigrants
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8413056.html

Quote:
This map shows documented instances where President-elect Donald Trump, his supporters, or his staff have harassed or attacked Latinos, immigrants, Muslim-American, African-Americans, and other minority and marginalized groups.
https://americasvoice.org/trumphatemap/

Here are 12 other times Donald Trump vilified illegal immigrants

Old 07-10-2018, 05:54 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,592,795 times
Quote:
I believe it is divisive to display the flag of a foreign country or of a non-English speaking territory if you are living in the United States. (The exception would be of course some organizations like foreign embassies.)

This includes the Confederate flag. Very divisive and provocative. You shouldn’t live in America if you want to fly any foreign flag.
Does this mean that people shouldn't display the American flag in Puerto Rico?

Old 07-10-2018, 05:55 PM

25,462 posts, read 9,817,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
Oh yes, this just the legacy of that hateful idiot from that Chicago church.

Don't blame President Donald Trump for the lack of intelligence displayed by obama resulting in many confused people.
Unfortunately, these types of people have found their voices under Trump. They were there all along. Now they feel empowered. Glad the officer who didn't help her was put on desk duty. Thank God for cell phones.

Old 07-10-2018, 05:57 PM

2,090 posts, read 3,577,413 times
Stupid man can't handle seeing another flag, hahahaha. I wonder if he would do the same thing to a person wearing a Texas flag t-shirt. He is so patriotic that he doesn't seem to realize that Puerto Ricans are US citizens.

Old 07-10-2018, 06:04 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:

This includes the Confederate flag. Very divisive and provocative. You shouldn’t live in America if you want to fly any foreign flag.
Yes, displaying the Puerto Rican flag is as provocative and divisive as the Confederate flag! Puerto Ricans have oppressed Americans for decades...even though Puerto Ricans are Americans. Americans were bought and sold and lynched by Puerto Ricans.

I think we can all agree that for these reasons, displaying a Puerto Rican flag is very divisive and provocative.

Can I get an Amen? In English?

Old 07-10-2018, 06:09 PM

14,483 posts, read 11,289,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Like it or not, they are American citizens, full stop.
I knew some people wouldn't get my meaning but that was fast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies