Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2018, 09:46 PM

3,366 posts, read 1,605,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
A libertarian nowadays is a Conservative Republican that doesn’t wanna admit that they voted for Trump.

And again, you can’t prove that I’m a racist. You can only prove that I can counter you CD race baiters extremely well, and that I give back as good as I get.

That’s why y’all hate me. LMAO...has nothing to do with me being a racist.
Incorrect, as usual.
Espousing your self as "hated" is a bit heavy on the self glorification.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2018, 09:47 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,277,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post
I am simply stating that you are completely racially driven and prove it in writing regularly.

No one needs proof that the sun shines when they can see it for themselves.
Racists like that poster will never admit it. In his/her mind, only write people can be racist, which is racist in itself.

Old 09-15-2018, 09:50 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,370,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
Here is ultra-conservative gadfly Ben Shapiro touting Cardi B's "amazing tax rant." Not good!
LOL. Shapiro is not conservative at all. He's a PC clown.

Old 09-15-2018, 10:00 PM

5,898 posts, read 3,899,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
At some point the Black Community must leave the Democrat plantation, and take control of their own destiny.
And where are the older white middle class conservatives going to go when they find out that they will be sharing the conservative tent with thugs from the hood?

Old 09-15-2018, 11:12 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,601,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey2k View Post
You are a racist, or at least a bigot. You lump all white people together and claim we all have sinister motives and, ironically, that we are racist.

And you clearly don't comprehend the difference between conservative and libertarian.
The bolded is false, desertdetroiter's problem is with conservative whites. He and I get along just fine, and I'm white, but not conservative

Old 09-15-2018, 11:13 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,601,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
We're doing this again? Okay.
1. Not right wing. Libertarian. I think anyone who votes Democrat or Republican thinking that there is a difference between the two needs to do some serious thinking.

2. Not racist. I don't care what your skin color is as long as you treat other people decently. I realize that race is the deciding factor in your life, but for many people it's a non-issue.

3. Got an example of me "rejoicing" over any innocent person being assaulted by the police? Share it.

4. Do you have any examples of Democrat policies that have actually improved the lives of minorities?
I don't see Democrats trying to ban abortion or trying to stop potential single payer healthcare.....

Old 09-15-2018, 11:24 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacInTx View Post
Yes, and we'll continue to hope that you someday realize you are on the Democrat plantation.

What's the term..."against all odds"?
Hope in one hand and ____ in the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
That's cool. In the meantime, every other minority group in America will continue to move forward and prosper, while blacks continue to regress and believe that they are owed something.
Lol...if blacks prosper too much, then you’ll STILL be mad and you’ll claim that it came at the expense of white folks.

I know the game all too well by now. Play it with someone else. You don’t give a damn about the prosperity of blacks or anyone else but yourself. So phony.

Quote:
I am simply stating that you are completely racially driven and prove it in writing regularly.

No one needs proof that the sun shines when they can see it for themselves.
Now you’re moving from racist to racially driven. You can’t prove that either.

Again, your beef with me is that I don’t take guff from you CD right wingers when you intentionally denigrate African Americans and expect no one to say anything about it. Any pushback is deemed as racist by you guys.

But that’s just too bad. I’m gonna keep calling you guys out. Deal with it.

Quote:
Incorrect, as usual.
Espousing your self as "hated" is a bit heavy on the self glorification.
Espousing yourself as some sort of psychiatrist that knows what people are thinking without any evidence to back it is pretty damn heavy on the self glorification too. You can probably barely afford a couch, so stop wasting your time trying to put me on one. SMH

Old 09-15-2018, 11:26 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
The bolded is false, desertdetroiter's problem is with conservative whites. He and I get along just fine, and I'm white, but not conservative
Exactly. Thanks.

Old 09-16-2018, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Quote:
Exactly. Thanks.
Ha, I think I heard that one when I was young.
"It's only those (people of whatever race is being discussed) that I have a problem with"
Literal bigotry.

Old 09-16-2018, 12:14 AM

Quote:

Now you’re moving from racist to racially driven. You can’t prove that either.

Again, your beef with me is that I don’t take guff from you CD right wingers when you intentionally denigrate African Americans and expect no one to say anything about it. Any pushback is deemed as racist by you guys.

But that’s just too bad. I’m gonna keep calling you guys out. Deal with it.

Espousing yourself as some sort of psychiatrist that knows what people are thinking without any evidence to back it is pretty damn heavy on the self glorification too. You can probably barely afford a couch, so stop wasting your time trying to put me on one. SMH
Incorrect, again.
No psychiatry, here. Just an equitable assessment of your writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies