Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How will illegal immigrant invasion caravan effect midterm election
Help Republicans 203 74.09%
Help Democrats 21 7.66%
No effect 50 18.25%
Voters: 274. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2018, 02:13 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
so a cop or any law enforcement officer cannot use lethal force (a firearm) against a person if that person has the mean and the ability to cause imminent bodily harm?

You do know taser and tear gas are less-than lethal instruments, right?

and are you familiar with use of force continuum in law enforcement?
I didn't say that either.

Are you impaired or something? What is wrong with you that you do not understand this simple concept and you keep lying about what I'm saying here?

The FIRST measure taken when dealing with a crowd is NOT to shoot into the crowd.

The FIRST measure taken when dealing with a crowd is tear gas, hoses, dogs.

They were ascended upon yesterday. They used tear gas. Group retreated. That's generally the way it goes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2018, 02:20 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...v25-story.html

Only this happened in 2013 when Obama was president. Where was the outrage from the press five years ago?

And when the numbers of unruly migrants rises from one hundred, to one thousand, or more, the level of force from the tools used to control them will also increase.

Old 11-26-2018, 02:22 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,599,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I didn't say that either.

Are you impaired or something? What is wrong with you that you do not understand this simple concept and you keep lying about what I'm saying here?

The FIRST measure taken when dealing with a crowd is NOT to shoot into the crowd.

The FIRST measure taken when dealing with a crowd is tear gas, hoses, dogs.

They were ascended upon yesterday. They used tear gas. Group retreated. That's generally the way it goes.
You wrote a couple sentences about using less-lethal instruments (tear gas, stun gun) against rock throwers. Seriously? do you want to get within 10m (that's the maximum distance for the stun gun to work) from a rock thrower to use your stun gun?

I gave you an example about one of my classmates in the academy retired at the age of 24 with a missing eye ball and permanent memory loss from a rock-thrower illegal immigrant.

I explained to you about lethal use of force, less-than lethal use of force, and use of force continuum in law enforcement.

Is that really hard to understand?

Old 11-26-2018, 02:22 PM

673 posts, read 466,466 times
Lock and load.

Old 11-26-2018, 02:24 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
The Leftists had to search high and low to find a woman and kid to pepper spray. I wonder if the real father will come forward like the other one did months ago, claiming his wife had run off with one of their kids because she wanted to be a reality star in LA.

Why no outrage about stupid mothers who drag their kids to a riot? If they truly wanted asylum wouldn't the responsible thing be to follow the rules?

Don't get me started on women sending young children alone with criminal gangs who probably sell them as sex slaves.

Old 11-26-2018, 02:28 PM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
I can't help but wonder if the Tshirt the mom is wearing in that photo is meant to be a subliminal message to us? You know Ariel from the movie "Frozen" and that irritating song from it? I think there was a bit lost in translation because it is "Let it Go" not "Let me Go" into the United States...
Sorry lady.

Old 11-26-2018, 02:35 PM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
These are things occurring that are of Biblical prophecy.

Old 11-26-2018, 02:37 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Interesting that the Illegals throwing rocks at the Border Guards are chanting Obama slogans.

Old 11-26-2018, 02:38 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
The mainstream media engage in their favorite sport: news suppression (aka censorship)

Old 11-26-2018, 02:41 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
You wrote a couple sentences about using less-lethal instruments (tear gas, stun gun) against rock throwers. Seriously? do you want to get within 10m (that's the maximum distance for the stun gun to work) from a rock thrower to use your stun gun?

I gave you an example about one of my classmates in the academy retired at the age of 24 with a missing eye ball and permanent memory loss from a rock-thrower illegal immigrant.

I explained to you about lethal use of force, less-than lethal use of force, and use of force continuum in law enforcement.

Is that really hard to understand?
You're right...they should shoot them all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies