Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 01:33 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
What made you think it was boatloads. The amount of a tax cut would depend on your income and taxes. I am bringing home a couple hundred/month than I was before the tax cut.
It was a manner of speaking. The OP is upset about the money taken out of his paycheck as if voting Republican will ever change that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2018, 01:34 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,526,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I've yet to hear of a democrat running that says they want to see more people keep more of there money.
Voting Republican is the only shot a voter has for a bigger paycheck.

I voted today. I didn't have to vote against anything like the democrats are doing.
I voted for something by voting Republican. The Trump agenda and winning.

The bottom line is that, Should the chosen few decide for you

OR

Are YOU An American that still believes that a Government of the people,
by the people, for the people is the reason that America became what it is ?

I've always thought that the democratic party has no faith
in the American people and this is why they push for bigger
government as they seem to think they know whats best.

And the last two years has proved this to be true !

Old 11-06-2018, 01:42 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,526,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
I'm not a liberal. Nor conservative. I'm a libertarian. And yes, team red and team blue are both liars and crooks. Your party passed a $1.3 trillion spending bill in March. Someone who doesn't play the red and blue game should be the least of your worries at this point.

Thanks for playing.

Peanuts compared to what Barry Soroto A.K.A Barack Hussein Obama spent

insert chirping crickets sound here_______________

Seriously, It was not my intent to offend you it just read like the
misguided other guy's.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:43 PM

5,900 posts, read 3,904,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Seriously, It was not my intent to offend you it just read like the misguided other guy's.
No offense taken.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:44 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
Good for you, OP. Democrats are notorious for raising taxes up the kazoo, and they dont try to hide it. Its one of the honest things they will admit doing. How else are they going to pay for bleeding heart social programs like free housing, free healthcare, free cell phones, free weed, free criminals, free willy and free education for undocumented Democrats. smh Lol.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:50 PM

21,952 posts, read 9,522,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
LOL. Democrats may be the reason that you get a grand taken from your paycheck. Republicans will be the reason that your wages stay flat and your corporate CEOs and stock holders continue to rake it in.
Wages have increased the most in a decade?? Not paying attention?

Old 11-06-2018, 02:16 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,124,162 times

Old 11-06-2018, 02:16 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canudigit View Post
Are you lefties here hoping that all of your rudeness and ridicule directed towards the OP will win him/her back to your POV? You've all but called him/her a "deplorable". That strategy didn't work too well with your queen bee, if you recall.
just wait til they work their way up to calling the OP a 'racist.' if the thread goes long enough it's bound to happen.

Old 11-06-2018, 02:18 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by philopower View Post
I was one of those typical college liberals voting for social justice the past few elections. I finally joined the workforce and cry every time the government takes a grand from each pay check. I can only imagine how worse it’ll get if dems are in power. Never ever voting dem again.

Good job for you.

How do you know if they are having really cold weather in DC? Democrats have their hands in their own pockets for a change.

Old 11-06-2018, 02:25 PM

4,258 posts, read 3,179,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
OK. So you voted for the red-colored batch of crooks. Feel better now? You'll learn eventually.
Next time he can vote for the blue-colored batch of crooks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies