Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2019, 01:56 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,249,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Liberals in the West today have far more in common with Saul Alin sky than they do Bill Clinton. Please don't try to deny it.
Both of those men are members of western society so what is your point?

Old 03-07-2019, 01:57 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,139,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Out of many, "one" that's the melting pot that has formed our identifying culture not a half dozen or so different ones trying to replace it with their own exclusively. Sorry that you don't seem to understand that. Our language is English and it seems that is being diluted and replaced in many areas also.

I don't care about anyone's skin color per se however as I already said I wouldn't want blonde haired, blue eyed people to disappear anymore than I'd want brown haired, brown eyed people to disappear and that's what would happen with too much racial mixing.
If humanity wants to bang til the put is one concoction then so be it. Bang away little humans.

3,877 posts, read 3,915,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Out of many, "one" that's the melting pot that has formed our identifying culture not a half dozen or so different ones trying to replace it with their own exclusively. Sorry that you don't seem to understand that. Our language is English and it seems that is being diluted and replaced in many areas also.

I don't care about anyone's skin color per se however as I already said I wouldn't want blonde haired, blue eyed people to disappear anymore than I'd want brown haired, brown eyed people to disappear and that's what would happen with too much racial mixing.
Our language has always changed look at how we speak English, and how English is spoken in Britain. Two different versions that evolved differently. That doesn't inheritly make one worse. Our language should, and honestly will continue to evolve to accommodate the people in this country.

10,098 posts, read 4,120,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
Karl Marx was from a Western European nation who wrote about issues concerning Western European society and economics. How can he be anything but Western and European?
Marx wasn't European. Nor was Al9nsky

4,526 posts, read 6,102,929 times
Quote:
No itsnot.
I am sad for you because you know so little about Europeans and their culture aND your fears are being fed by incorrect information

Old 03-07-2019, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Marx wasn't European. Nor was Al9nsky
He was born and raised in Germany to a well established German Jewish family. He isn't anything but European.

Old 03-07-2019, 02:04 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,988,713 times
Celebrate and love our differences....just don’t have ANY desire (talking to you white people) to somehow maintain those differences...that would be racist.

Old 03-07-2019, 02:28 PM

Quote:
He was born and raised in Germany to a well established German Jewish family. He isn't anything but European.
The Communist Manifesto had nothing to do with Germany and the Germans.

Old 03-07-2019, 02:37 PM

Quote:
The Communist Manifesto had nothing to do with Germany and the Germans.
Aside from the fact that it concerned working condition and divisions of labor in German and Britain and was originally written specifically for a German publication (Communistischer Arbeiterbildungsverein) in the German language titled Manifest der kommunistischen Partei

It makes sense that Marxism originated in Germany since German culture has a strong affinity toward Communitarianism. As seen by the strong social force in German culture toward joining and participating in various social groups. The roots of Communism are deeply central European, deeply German.

Old 03-07-2019, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Aside from the fact that it concerned working condition and divisions of labor in German and Britain and was originally written specifically for a German publication (Communistischer Arbeiterbildungsverein) in the German language titled Manifest der kommunistischen Partei

It makes sense that Marxism originated in Germany since German culture has a strong affinity toward Communitarianism. As seen by the strong social force in German culture toward joining and participating in various social groups. The roots of Communism are deeply central European, deeply German.
So it's the fault of the Germans that communism killed hundreds of of millions of people. Huh. You really do learn something every day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies