Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2019, 12:47 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiago12 View Post
No parents wants ( or wish ) a gay child and no gay wishes gay parents...

It is not a homophobic statement .. it is the simple truth.

Except depraved people.. who really exist......but their depravity further confirms the rule that no parent wants a gay child

Whoever denies this is a liar who knows he is a liar..

Even though no parents want gay child it doesn't mean they can't love him/them..

Same-sex marriage is prohibited by the church... but the Church cannot blame a gay parent for having a child of course ( without renting womb )..
Almost Always ( 99,999%) a gay has a child because he made sex with a woman.. the mother/wife..
And the odds are 99.999% to 00.001% that you pulled this number out of your ass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2019, 01:16 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,092,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Not the fault of the kid in anyway - and the school is 100% wrong in refusing the kid.
If I was the admin of this school, I would’ve whole heartedly accepted the kid and had made sure that he/she is welcomed and be treated normally; however, I would’ve reserved my opinion that same sex parents, especially two gay men, adopting a kid sounds very creepy. It just seems so unnatural and off color. This is my personal opinion and I have right to voice it. So don’t be offended.

Some liberals have reached to a point where they reject what basic science and doctors tell them, and what their eyes see about the gender ID of their new borns. So they let the baby decide his/her gender when he/she grows a little older.
On the same lines, why can’t the liberals support the idea to ask the kid whether he/she is OK to be adopted by two gay men instead of a mother and a father?

Old 04-01-2019, 01:20 AM

283 posts, read 172,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
We didn't attend the church where my daughter went to pre-school. Even if true, how could you blame them after getting their kid thrown out?

The gay parents are really not wise/stupid.... because they know that any Catholic School teach any childs that some behavior are not admitted by Jesus..

Try to imagine if the child asks the teacher why he has 2 parents with mustaches or that they are transvestites
...While the other kids have a really natural father and a really natural mother

As said LGBT people will never change....for many of them a child serves to satisfy their whims

Last edited by asiago12; 04-01-2019 at 01:30 AM..

Old 04-01-2019, 01:34 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
The diocese has been closing and consolidating parishes in Chicago in large numbers for several decades now. When I was growing up there was a Catholic church and grammar school and/or high school in every neighborhood, often more than one. Now most of the parishes I knew growing up are gone--closed and/or consolidated with other parishes. I attended Mass with my parents a year or so back and the pews were mostly empty, and mostly filled with grey heads.

The U.S. Catholic Church is definitely dying. And crap like this will only hasten their demise. As a recovering Catholic I say good riddance.
It's the opposite in my town. The Catholic church wanted a larger complex. There was no room to expand at its downtown location, so it bought a lot of land near the edge of town and built a massive church there as shown in this picture: https://francklohsen.com/images/resi...351_938_80.jpg

Old 04-01-2019, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiociolliscalves View Post
Because Catholic schools are often/usually superior to the public schools surrounding them, in large part because the chronic miscreants aren't there. It's the single-biggest factor that few like to speak about. A small minority adversely affects the majority of students. If you knew how much time and how many resources are spent on this small minority, the public would probably march to their local public schools with pitchforks. Most Americans have no understanding of how bad it is, particularly in urban schools, where most are simply day housing centers for young people. There is no learning going on. Many teachers simply want to get through the next hour without any of their students assaulting someone. Just last week, I had a principal pressuring me to give a senior who rarely shows up for class a retake so she passes. It's all motivated by getting our graduation rates up and it doesn't matter what it takes, short of out-and-out cheating, to get that number up.

I could go on and on. People have suggested I write a book just sharing how bad public education really is, but honestly, it would have to be as long as War and Peace, and I don't think I have the motivation to do that. I can walk across the street and find an imperfect Catholic school, but one that is free of probably 75% of the stuff that corrupts most public schools. Little wonder that parents in poor urban school districts often jump at the chance to get their kids into a Catholic school.

The simple requirement of having some bread in the game automatically ups levels of accountability of both students and parents. It creates a different atmosphere and changes the academic environment for the better. And, again, that Catholic school does not have to indulge in that kid who has decided he/she is going ti disrupt the learning of everyone else. It only takes one in a classroom. The Catholic school can send them packing and that's a good thing. What happens to that student? I don't know. There are problems that have no solutions.
Schools were like how you describe them 50 years ago, though probably not quite as bad. There was too often a smart alec trying to distract the teacher and everybody else.

Old 04-01-2019, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
The bible is not taught in public school which is a shame since people don't know what it says.
People say the government can't do anything right. Why trust it to teach the bible right?

Old 04-01-2019, 02:47 AM

283 posts, read 172,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
And the odds are 99.999% to 00.001% that you pulled this number out of your ass.

Until a few years ago the only way to have children was through sexual union.. between a man and a woman. - Sexually reproducing organisms require an egg and a sperm to create new life

Elton John taught that you can rent a womb and choose the best ovum available in the market

Old 04-01-2019, 02:54 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiago12 View Post
The gay parents are really not wise/stupid.... because they know that any Catholic School teach any childs that some behavior are not admitted by Jesus..
Jesus never said a word about any of this...I expect you know that though.

Old 04-01-2019, 03:22 AM

349 posts, read 260,753 times
Irregardless of religion.....

I believe that same-sex parents did this simply to cause trouble. Over and over again, that is usually the case. Liberal folk doing what they can to tear down anything that represents conservative/traditional morals and values. Remember what happened to the Boy Scouts? A wedding cake maker in Kansas?

Don't conservative establishments have rights, too? Not in the liberal mind, they don't.

Old 04-01-2019, 03:44 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WacoBill View Post
Irregardless of religion.....

I believe that same-sex parents did this simply to cause trouble. Over and over again, that is usually the case. Liberal folk doing what they can to tear down anything that represents conservative/traditional morals and values. Remember what happened to the Boy Scouts? A wedding cake maker in Kansas?

Don't conservative establishments have rights, too? Not in the liberal mind, they don't.
Sending thier kid just like anyone else is not tearing down anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies