Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2019, 11:27 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,711,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
You think that she's an "attractive alternative"? Before she decided to pander to Republicans and tout Nationalism as being the best thing since sliced bread, she sued her high school for "racist threats" and got a 37k settlement for claiming she was called the N word. And more recently after stiffing her landlord for 6 months rent she files a lawsuit for 'mold' in her apartment

just sayin...
It's always interesting to peel back the layers of a person's life and see the ways they have acted in the past.

I am certainly not surprised by this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2019, 11:31 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,711,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Did you have someone else in mind?

I’m sure she was there for a specific reason. Republicans know, Democrats absolutely despise black Conservatives. Democrats demand anyone of color to vote blue, otherwise they’re deemed an abomination.
Oh, yeah? Really? And the right wing loves Democrats and blacks, right? And the dems hold blacks at gunpoint at the polling places, right? Because the democrats love guns and have a 2nd amendment right to bare arms, right? You seem to be speaking in a backwards tongue. Lalalalalala.........

Old 04-10-2019, 11:38 PM

6,826 posts, read 14,043,433 times
Quote:
Did you have someone else in mind?

I’m sure she was there for a specific reason. Republicans know, Democrats absolutely despise black Conservatives. Democrats demand anyone of color to vote blue, otherwise they’re deemed an abomination.
Well the specific reason is the question I ask. In my opinion she is no different than Diamond, Silk and Omarosa who are all opportunist. None of them gave a dam about politics until Donald Trump ran for office and now they experts. The very first time Candace Owens even voted was 2017 but yet she is political genius in many eyes. She is riding on the coat tails of Donald Trump and just like him she is a much better at marketing than actual substance. I don't knock her hustle but understand a hustle is what it is.

Old 04-10-2019, 11:51 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Oh, yeah? Really? And the right wing loves Democrats and blacks, right? And the dems hold blacks at gunpoint at the polling places, right? Because the democrats love guns and have a 2nd amendment right to bare arms, right? You seem to be speaking in a backwards tongue. Lalalalalala.........
Not at gunpoint, but shame, berate, smear, call derogatory names, etc to any minority that doesn’t vote Democrat. I've experienced this first hand myself. But I don’t have to tell you, you already know how Democrats treat minorities that don’t vote blue.

Old 04-11-2019, 12:19 AM

2,919 posts, read 3,189,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yep. She is trying to dodge by pulling the race card and displaying fake anger at the person asking the question.
Nothing worse then a contradictory race baiting liberal claiming that they themselves don't race bait. Bunch of hypocrites living in denial, and unable to ever admit their shortcomings. Candice Owens is a brave, beautiful, lovely and wonderful human being. May God bless her. Got to love the hateful, self righteous liberal supremacists.

Old 04-11-2019, 12:26 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,382,061 times
I see Owens believes in "hate crimes".

Must be a government school grad.

Old 04-11-2019, 12:28 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,382,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Y'all do realize she's a Democrat plant, right?

She's controlled opposition.
And we have a winner.

Old 04-11-2019, 12:31 AM

2,919 posts, read 3,189,872 times
Quote:
Not at gunpoint, but shame, berate, smear, call derogatory names, etc to any minority that doesn’t vote Democrat. I've experienced this first hand myself. But I don’t have to tell you, you already know how Democrats treat minorities that don’t vote blue.
So true. A strong, smart, and beautiful black woman who is not a bleeding heart and walks to beat of her own drummer. The intolerant left spewing their disapproval from the rooftops. Morons...

Old 04-11-2019, 12:47 AM

5,606 posts, read 3,515,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
So true. A strong, smart, and beautiful black woman who is not a bleeding heart and walks to beat of her own drummer. The intolerant left spewing their disapproval from the rooftops. Morons...
Yup.
And being berated and sneered at by two old white men is not a good look.
I thought she was remarkably composed.
She's a touch of class with a good career ahead of her.

Old 04-11-2019, 12:52 AM

16,097 posts, read 10,766,542 times
This woman has no reason to be testifying. She doesn't have any expertise or cred on the topic. She simply can run her mouth on camera. People are apparently being scheduled to testify not for what they know but for the resulting photo-op and media clips so the rabid wing-nuts can amplify the distractive and divisive massages.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies