Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2019, 02:55 PM

52,408 posts, read 52,925,080 times

Advertisements

Stories like this make me sick.

I'd like to put 3 bullets in that dude's skull. Then we'll get started on pp next.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2019, 03:10 PM

21,380 posts, read 7,999,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Please provide a reputable link for what you posted!

And since you won't be able to find a credible link as to what they actually do, here is one. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...in-latest-year

Since you are too lazy ... here it is ...

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/up...port18-p01.pdf

Is this link to the Planned Parenthood 2017-2018 Annual Report published by Planned Parenthood and located on Planned Parenthood's website CREDIBLE enough for you????

Good grief.

Open you eyes and LOOK. Look at the numbers!! They wrote it all down!!!!! I'll even help you out SOME MORE: Look on page 25 of the report.

Old 04-13-2019, 03:15 PM

37,276 posts, read 41,495,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Since you are too lazy ... here it is ...

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/up...port18-p01.pdf

Is this link to the Planned Parenthood 2017-2018 Annual Report published by Planned Parenthood and located on Planned Parenthood's website CREDIBLE enough for you????

Good grief.

Open you eyes and LOOK. Look at the numbers!! They wrote it all down!!!!! I'll even help you out SOME MORE: Look on page 25 of the report.
Your point is ... ?

Old 04-13-2019, 03:19 PM

19,902 posts, read 12,193,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Please provide a reputable link for what you posted!

And since you won't be able to find a credible link as to what they actually do, here is one. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...in-latest-year
Read your own link. You just confirmed that they indeed do perform more abortions than each of the services she mentioned.

Old 04-13-2019, 03:19 PM

21,380 posts, read 7,999,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Your point is ... ?
Follow the conversation.

I posted that PP does more abortions than pap smears, than breast exam, and then well women visit.

Poster directly accused me of not being about to back those statements up with a "credible source" and posted some link to something else as "proof" I was wrong.

Thanks for asking. Now other posters will understand my post without backtracking through the entire conversation. And go to PP's annual report to see for themselves.

So yes. My statements are 100% accurate according to Planned Parenthoods 2017-2018 Annual Report. They do way more abortions and fewer "health services" than they present to the media.

Here's the link again: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/up...port18-p01.pdf

Old 04-13-2019, 03:49 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,391,473 times
https://www.wftv.com/news/local/man-...-say/938198696

Quote:
The victim told detectives that Wiley would have a friend over to have sex with her when she was 17 years old, and would later become pregnant seven times as a result of these meetings
All the hysterical right wingers here are blaming PP, but remember, she likely didn't start having abortions till she was 18 and older, and at that age, you can have them legally without consent from the parents. This depends on your state but in FL this would have been allowed.

The whole article reeks of very poor reporting. There is literally no mention of her parents, which is integral to the story. You don't just have a baby at 14, out of the blue. There would have been some sort of investigation, etc. CPS would have gotten involved also.

Old 04-13-2019, 04:25 PM

19,902 posts, read 12,193,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
https://www.wftv.com/news/local/man-...-say/938198696

All the hysterical right wingers here are blaming PP, but remember, she likely didn't start having abortions till she was 18 and older, and at that age, you can have them legally without consent from the parents. This depends on your state but in FL this would have been allowed.

The whole article reeks of very poor reporting. There is literally no mention of her parents, which is integral to the story. You don't just have a baby at 14, out of the blue. There would have been some sort of investigation, etc. CPS would have gotten involved also.
The man is a child predator. He saw her at 9 years old and “wanted” her so he started dating, and eventually married, her mother in order to get close to the girl. Read the article I linked at the beginning of the thread. He had access to the little girl because he was in her house. The rapes started when she was 12 years old. As her step father, he drove her to two different abortion clinics outside of their area.

https://flaglerlive.com/135285/leon-wiley-jr/

Old 04-13-2019, 04:31 PM

15,090 posts, read 10,168,392 times
Maybe I missed something... but...

Abortion Clinic doesn't necessarily mean PP. Either way, those clinics need to be held accountable.

Old 04-13-2019, 04:43 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,470,512 times
Quote:
Planned Parenthood performs more abortions each year than (2017-2018 annual report):
pap smears
breast exams
well women visits

They also give pregnancy tests to men (transgender pretending to be pregnant) and let them schedule an abortion when the pregnancy test is positive (was urine from an actual pregnant woman).

And in certain cases, men can test positive for pregnancy ... it actually means that they have cancer. So instead of telling the "man" he had cancer, the NP plays along with the delusion of pregnancy. Because science is dead. And healthcare at PP is an oxymoron.
So what? They do TRIPLE the pregnancy test as abortions....I guess they allow the patient to decide what they want to do and don't DEMAND every woman to have an abortion to be done, imagine that!

And when you make a statement, quit calling people lazy when they ask for your source. It is YOUR job to back up your own statements - you're being lazy.

Old 04-13-2019, 05:46 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,630,655 times
Quote:
Follow the conversation.

I posted that PP does more abortions than pap smears, than breast exam, and then well women visit.

Poster directly accused me of not being about to back those statements up with a "credible source" and posted some link to something else as "proof" I was wrong.

Thanks for asking. Now other posters will understand my post without backtracking through the entire conversation. And go to PP's annual report to see for themselves.

So yes. My statements are 100% accurate according to Planned Parenthoods 2017-2018 Annual Report. They do way more abortions and fewer "health services" than they present to the media.

Here's the link again: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/up...port18-p01.pdf
All you want to do is cherry pick. By your own link they provide more Cancer screening and prevention than abortions. They provide more contraception services than abortions. They provide more STI testing and treatment than abortions. They provide more pregnancy testing than abortions. Yes you can cherry pick the numbers but overall they provided services to almost 10 million people with just over 332,00 getting abortions which is only something like 3.4%
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies