Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2019, 06:22 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,677,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
If they are being forced to things they do not want to do? They need to get out of those relationships. Stop the excuses.
Who says it is always happening within a "relationship"?

Old 05-19-2019, 06:27 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,124,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
If they are being forced to things they do not want to do? They need to get out of those relationships.

Stop the excuses. Unless you think all women are idiotic victims and need a clause in the abortion bills: "Abortion allowed if the female is an idiot and a victim, with no self respect, no sense of responsibility and/or no common sense."

Do you really think that little of women?
You heard it here folks:

All women who are raped are in relationships and are asking for it and rape victims are "an idiot and a victim, with no self respect, no sense of responsibility and/or no common sense."

Old 05-19-2019, 06:41 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,289,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
You heard it here folks:

All women who are raped are in relationships and are asking for it and rape victims are "an idiot and a victim, with no self respect, no sense of responsibility and/or no common sense."

So much for logical posting. I hear more venom than logic, unfortunately.

Old 05-19-2019, 07:10 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,547,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
This is not my cause. This is not a male thing, or female, or political thing.
There is plenty of contempt in this discussion for anyone who believes that an unregulated abortion free for all is not necessarily the best decision.
That’s EXACTLY what this is it’s based on some religious beliefs and a way for said politician to play to HIS base to get /stay elected. You have proven over and over again you know NOTHING about women somehow you think all women are the same. I TRULY hope your not married or in a serious relationship, because you obviously know nothing about women.

Old 05-19-2019, 07:16 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,839,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
We're not.

We're pro-choice.

They are anti-choice.

Don't get it twisted.

No, don't you get it twisted.

The language is pretty simple. We all know what pro and anti mean. Hence, the "choice" Newspeak introduced by the left, decades ago.

One is either pro-abortion or anti-abortion. Period.

Old 05-19-2019, 07:17 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,916,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
It's pointless to bother with this poster any more. He is ignorant, and he absolutely revels in his ignorance. He's never menstruated, but he's an expert on it. He's never been pregnant but he's an expert on that, too. He doesn't possess a uterus and has absolutely no clue what happens during a woman's monthly cycle, but believes he knows better than all the medical experts in the world.

Why? Because he's a man and therefore he knows everything. That's his belief and he is sticking to it.

I'd venture he is an incel or a MGTOW, which would explain his bitterness toward women. I can't imagine any woman wanting to be around such ignorant misogyny.
I'm a man but I do believe women within reason.should choose what to do with a pregnancy. That said, I don't like being told that I cannot have an opinion because I am a male. I am an equalist. I want us all to be equals under the law but I don't like being told my opinion don't matter because of my genitals versus yours.

Old 05-19-2019, 07:19 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,879,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
Also, you use nothing but emotion and few if any facts. You have it twisted, but again, most people here can see that. You are notorious on threads like these.
For sure. Most of us got her number a while ago. It's why she has me on ignore.

Old 05-19-2019, 07:22 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,221,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
No, don't you get it twisted.

The language is pretty simple. We all know what pro and anti mean. Hence, the "choice" Newspeak introduced by the left, decades ago.

One is either pro-abortion or anti-abortion. Period.
Then I'm pro birth, pro adoption, and pro abortion, whatever the woman who is pregnant chooses.

Old 05-19-2019, 07:25 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,879,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I'm a man but I do believe women within reason.should choose what to do with a pregnancy. That said, I don't like being told that I cannot have an opinion because I am a male. I am an equalist. I want us all to be equals under the law but I don't like being told my opinion don't matter because of my genitals versus yours.
That poster was telling women that what we experience during mensuration and our monthly cycles was not possible. That's what prompted that response, which was meant for him and not as a generalization about all men.

Old 05-19-2019, 07:40 PM

18,114 posts, read 15,696,543 times
The right has to get people to focus on the most evil label as possible--that's the only way they can manipulate & sell their Gilead vision of total control. These are the same people who disavow the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, that which protects freedom, protects differences in religious beliefs and views, gives all citizens 18 and older the right to vote. They abhor those rights and freedoms.

That the vast majority of people believe the *government* shouldn't be in people's bedrooms and should not be legislating a woman's reproductive organs, and believe it is the right of individuals to make decisions about their own bodies and their own medical needs in privacy, is conveniently hand-waved away and changed to a false narrative of "pro-abortion/pro-murder."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies