Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2019, 08:08 AM

89,194 posts, read 44,965,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
While I agree that Trump demonstrates amazing instinct in many instances , this one is a lay up. Hard for anyone to miss this gift. It’s the biggest, most brightly wrapped present under the tree, LOL. Stevie wonder couldn’t help but see this one.

Pelosi is aging faster than that bag of premix salad in the fridge that rots before you can eat it! Hoisted by their own petard. And there seems to be nothing they can do to reel in this monster. Seems like every day, we have one of these nuts making another inflammatory statement that has democrat leadership guzzling pepto-bismal by the gallon. What can they do? What can anyone do with lunatics who are so out of touch with basic common sense, that we see a member of Congress scream at Border Petrol agents like she was an unhinged activist suffering a mental meltdown, making wild accusations like forcing people to drink out of toilets, and running concentration camps?

Honestly, the democrat leadership has no one to blame for this but themselves. They adopted this radical open border policy long ago, placing the interests of illegal immigrants ahead of the American people, and with the now failed Russia Collusion nonsense, credibility is gone completely, save for the hard core leftists which are a minority. Instead of focusing on issues that might resonate with mainstream voters, they have placed all their hopes and dreams on the message “Donald Trump is a bad man”. Yet, the general public is now seeing this new group of radicals take over the narrative, and if this scares the democrat leadership, just imagine what it’s saying to Jane and Joe public?

We’ve never seen this level of insanity in American politics ..... it’s mind boggling. There is nothing the Republicans could ever do to cause more damage to the left, than what they are doing to themselves.
Agree 100%.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2019, 08:08 AM

8,090 posts, read 6,979,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I read the article. It's one person's "opinion" that homosexual persons are okay with the "quee*" moniker. In direct contrast, I've heard from many that they are not. I'll believe several people's opinions over that of just one person.
You've heard from many, huh? The community AS A WHOLE embraces LGBTQ. I'd ask you to stop being disingenuous, but that's all you really have.

Old 07-17-2019, 08:11 AM

89,194 posts, read 44,965,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
You've heard from many, huh? The community AS A WHOLE embraces LGBTQ. I'd ask you to stop being disingenuous, but that's all you really have.
The homosexual community as a whole does NOT like being referred to as "quee*." It's the modern day equivalent of the N-word. Are you now going to tell us that Blacks embrace the N-word? How out of touch and bigoted ARE you? /smh

https://www.google.com/search?source...30.zd0q4_LB3II

Old 07-17-2019, 08:19 AM

8,642 posts, read 10,176,219 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The homosexual community as a whole does NOT like being referred to as "quee*." It's the modern day equivalent of the N-word. Are you now going to tell us that Blacks embrace the N-word? How out of touch and bigoted ARE you? /smh

https://www.google.com/search?source...30.zd0q4_LB3II
As a man who is gay, I cosign this. Gladhands, you seem out of touch, although I'm not surprised.

Old 07-17-2019, 08:21 AM

4,921 posts, read 7,700,297 times
This thread is just another feeble attempt by a trumpster to cover up for Comrade Trump.

Perhaps the OP could say something nice about Trump's besties Vladimir and Kim.

Old 07-17-2019, 08:25 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,716,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Wow...and they have the gall to call Trump a racist & homophobe....”Disgraceful”
Is there a point to your post, because reading her quote in context it seems she had a point.

Old 07-17-2019, 08:36 AM

8,090 posts, read 6,979,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
As a man who is gay, I cosign this. Gladhands, you seem out of touch, although I'm not surprised.
How old are you? My grandmother, a Black woman, thought "Black" was offensive, back in the 80's because it had historically been used as a pejorative. She prefered "colored". It was she who was out of touch. I suspect you are much the same.

Old 07-17-2019, 09:14 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,689,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
The thing that truly pisses me off about people like Pressley is when they call out other people (whether Brown, Black, Muslim, or gay) to fall in line with them or she will find them useless. People who throughout their lives may have faced much criticism and prejudice and looked for acceptance, were turned down by some, but grew stronger as a result. People who learned themselves how to forge relationships with others and find commonalities with them in order to educate them on their differences that would create stronger bonds with them and make real change - that is how you reach people.

You don't reach people by giving ultimatums, yelling at them, and demanding what they should be doing and telling them how horrible they are if they don't fall in line with your belief system. She's such an idiot and proving how much of a bigot she truly is.
It must be difficult for those who support the party that breeds the kind of hateful bigots like Pressley !!!

Old 07-17-2019, 09:33 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,414,616 times
Quote:
Too true.

Old 07-17-2019, 09:37 AM

17,465 posts, read 14,710,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
This thread is just another feeble attempt by a trumpster to cover up for Comrade Trump.

Perhaps the OP could say something nice about Trump's besties Vladimir and Kim.

Instead of being insulting, why not participate in a debate?

Do you think what Presley said was wrong, demeaning and racist?

Why or why not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies