Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2019, 11:25 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,187,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I don't think it was a few idiots. I know that there are non-racist TEA Party members but I think a good number were. To act like there wasn't more than "a few idiots" using the symbol, is ignorant. It is like saying the Rebel flag wasn't used as antagonizing for African-Americans, especially in the last 10 years.
Don't worry lib....you'll get your wish in due time. White's will be a minority soon enough. Don't start celebrating just yet..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2019, 01:00 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,400,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Maybe not everything, but in the context you just used, yeah, a lot of stuff slave owners did was racist.

I didnt know that was up for debate. I mean the Constitution didnt even define black people as citizens. Do you not consider that racist ?
I don't deny the racist formation of our country. However, what I don't get is why an SJW seems to single Whit America for doing this. Practically every nation was built on racism, genocide, rape, slavery, and other atrocities. Learning from the past is one thing. Not repeating it can be quite harder.

Old 07-18-2019, 02:03 AM

31,050 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
That all changed with the 14th Amendment in 1868 that has been standing for almost 150 years now......
These Loons think it's still 1865, and think that the Racist and Japanese American Imprisoning FDR was a good Progressive Liberal president.

Old 07-18-2019, 02:08 AM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times
Quote:
Well, the SJWs/PC police are at it again. Now they are calling the Gadsden flag ("Don't tread on me") racist and white supremacist. Who would have thunk the SJWs/PC police would call something they disagree with racist or white supremacist?

And even more unsurprisingly, they are going after a straight white male for wearing a t-shirt of the Gadsden flag. Chris Pratt, have fun dealing with your Hollyweird pals with this one.

What will the PC thought control police look to ban next by calling racist and white supremacist?
Ignore them, they are nuts.

Old 07-18-2019, 02:10 AM

31,050 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
I don't deny the racist formation of our country. However, what I don't get is why an SJW seems to single Whit America for doing this. Practically every nation was built on racism, genocide, rape, slavery, and other atrocities. Learning from the past is one thing. Not repeating it can be quite harder.
Don't try to figure out why a Leftist SJW thinks the way they do, they're Insane Rachel Dolenzal and Illness Omar types that think Farrakhan is a good man, think that Islamist are peaceful, and burning the flag shows how much they love living in the USA Theyre Loons that are suffering from mass psychosis.

Old 07-18-2019, 05:03 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Fly whatever flag you want. Outside of a college campus or ANTIFA rally, few will even notice.

Old 07-18-2019, 05:10 AM

2,558 posts, read 2,218,929 times
I'm surprised that the Left hasn't denounced angel food cake for it's "offensive religious overtones"

Old 07-18-2019, 05:16 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
The Gadsden flag is flown almost exclusively by white guys. Ironic.
And moronic nonsencical posts are exclusively made by communist ass holes like the above. PATHETIC!

Old 07-18-2019, 05:18 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Well, the SJWs/PC police are at it again. Now they are calling the Gadsden flag ("Don't tread on me") racist and white supremacist. Who would have thunk the SJWs/PC police would call something they disagree with racist or white supremacist?

And even more unsurprisingly, they are going after a straight white male for wearing a t-shirt of the Gadsden flag. Chris Pratt, have fun dealing with your Hollyweird pals with this one.

What will the PC thought control police look to ban next by calling racist and white supremacist?
I think the idea this flag has become to mean some kind of white supremacy isn't new this year -- it's been floating around for a while.

It seems to stem from the Tea Party association with the flag........all it takes is for one one White Supremacist group to have adopted it and BAM it becomes the symbol for all white supremacists.

Kind of silly.

Maybe as a society we should put less emotional energy towards flags...and concentrate on the well being of each other.

It is ridiculous.

Old 07-18-2019, 05:19 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
The flag is generally associated with Libertarians and if anyone is open border, it's Libertarians so this attack on the flag makes no sense to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies