Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Donald Trump a white supremacist?
Yes. Donald Trump is a white supremacist. 65 27.31%
No. Donald Trump is not a white supremacist. 173 72.69%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2019, 10:44 PM

32,147 posts, read 15,140,066 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
I read the transcript.

He literally condemns the neo Nazis but your side continues to say he called them very fine people.
Forget the transcript. It’s not true. Why not find his speech on you tube and see what he actually said.

Old 08-09-2019, 10:45 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,434,530 times
lol

will do

i respect your truth over facts.

good night

Old 08-09-2019, 10:49 PM

32,147 posts, read 15,140,066 times
Quote:
lol

will do

i respect your truth over facts.

good night
If you really wanted to know the truth and facts you would listen to what Trump actually said. I have no idea why you wouldn’t want to do that.

Old 08-09-2019, 10:52 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,108,522 times
Quote:
Here is a good video explaining the 'very fine people' lie.

https://www.prageru.com/video/the-charlottesville-lie/

It makes a good point that Trump would have been referring to the antifa group as 'very fine people' too given he said both sides had them, if his intent was to praise neo Nazis.

Nobody has accused Trump of praising antifa though. I wonder why.

And I have not heard the left denounce anti-fa. The reality is if anti-fa had not shown up that day looking for a fight, that girl would still be alive.
For the Trump defense to make any sense, there would have had to be some other group of people who didn’t subscribe to these awful ideals but for some reason decided to march in common cause with neo-Nazis, white supremacists and white nationalists. It’s theoretically possible there might have been some such people there, but you would think they’d quickly become pretty uncomfortable marching next to people chanting “Jews will not replace us” — and people who appeared prepared for violence, even donning helmets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ville-truthers

Biden:
. . . the president of the United States assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it. And in that moment, I knew the threat to this nation was unlike any I had ever seen in my lifetime.

Old 08-09-2019, 11:43 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,901,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
For the Trump defense to make any sense, there would have had to be some other group of people who didn’t subscribe to these awful ideals but for some reason decided to march in common cause with neo-Nazis, white supremacists and white nationalists. It’s theoretically possible there might have been some such people there, but you would think they’d quickly become pretty uncomfortable marching next to people chanting “Jews will not replace us” — and people who appeared prepared for violence, even donning helmets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ville-truthers

Biden:
. . . the president of the United States assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it. And in that moment, I knew the threat to this nation was unlike any I had ever seen in my lifetime.
Biden and those people on the left are spreading more hate and division than anyone. And the leftist counter-protesters went there to violently confront the so-called white supremacist protesters. And the left is seeking to replace everything associated with white in America including the people. That couldn't be more obvious and clear.

Old 08-09-2019, 11:48 PM

18,743 posts, read 7,646,445 times
Is Donald Trump a white supremacist?

Typical scream from leftist fanatics who believe that if you tell a big enough lie, often enough, people will believe it, and it will somehow become The Truth.

Old 08-10-2019, 12:03 AM

30,121 posts, read 18,733,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
white supremacist: a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races

I think he is. It's just my opinion. It's not the kind of thing one can prove.

What is your opinion?
Dusting off the new sound byte "white supremacist"?

The left figured that "racist" was no longer shocking enough, so they came up with that.

The left keeps getting more and more crazy. It will reach fever pitch approaching the election. If Trump wins, look for widespread leftist violence.

Old 08-10-2019, 12:33 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,410,856 times
I don't know if he is or not but I will say that he certainly does seem to appeal to many Neo-Nazis and I sometimes think he might even capitalize on that.

Old 08-10-2019, 12:38 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,781,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
I don't know if he is or not but I will say that he certainly does seem to appeal to many Neo-Nazis and I sometimes think he might even capitalize on that.
Really... lots of Neo-Nazis in your social circle giving you the scoop on how much they like Trump?

Old 08-10-2019, 04:07 AM

3,255 posts, read 1,728,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
I can’t say one way or another to be honest. He has though given them a voice intentionally or not.
Your point?

Collectivists of all races will exist it, stop trying to put minorities under a blanket of victimhood
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies