Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2019, 07:58 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,820,691 times

Advertisements

So why do I have any knowledge on this subject? My wife is a retired licensed clinical social worker and her specialty was children, specifically in getting very young children to open up and describe events through play therapy, also because my baby brother, whom I love dearly, is gay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2019, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
Wow, who knew Karl Marx, the principal architect of modern social science, was a champion of Gay and Transgender rights. That element of his philosophy was not abundantly clear in the Communist Manifesto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SRhr2STdeM

Old 08-17-2019, 08:09 AM

17,306 posts, read 12,233,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
This is NOT Psychology 101. It might be politically correct, cultural marxist Psychology 2019 but it was 1987 before the DSM-III completely removed homosexuality from any of its disorder classifications and that was done under severe pressure from the political pressure cultural marxists.

https://www.madinamerica.com/2014/12/homosexuality-came-dsm/
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...ental-disorder
Did you read those articles?

You act like it was listed for scientific reasons and delisted by cultural pressure.

Not that it was listed because of religious pressure and delisted because ‘treatment’ was ineffective and the majority of those experts who despite having a vested monetary interest to keep it listed voted overwhelmingly to delist it.

Last edited by notnamed; 08-17-2019 at 08:20 AM..

Old 08-17-2019, 08:20 AM

30,251 posts, read 23,723,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boer View Post
I've been studying serial killers for as long as I can remember

having a career in public safety makes you think about the Criminal Mind more often than the average citizen and even though I've never worked on anything of that kind of magnitude serial killers are highly misunderstood in my opinion

Jeffrey Dahmer and John Gacy are great examples of gay shaming gone awry

a lot of people and The Killers themselves make excuses for their behavior but in my opinion it is a simple case of gay shame

In a society that shames homosexual males to such a degree one can expect a select few to choose to murder their Witnesses

it is a horrible and terrible reaction to such impulses but these men would rather be Killers than found out to be willing homosexuals

I think these people should suffer for their crimes just like any common killer however Society plays a major part in the responsibility for creating these monsters

No matter how you feel about homosexuality we can all agree that it is just now becoming tolerated in our society...

I firmly believe that if homosexual Behavior among males was considered Perfectly Natural normal and healthy these men would have never killed their Witnesses and only participated in "deviant" types of behaviors in the gay subcultures

I used to work in a field that had a lot of homosexuals and I had a chance to get to know them very well although I am "hopelessly" straight I would go to bars with them and get to know their lifestyle

Frankly if you take your woman to a gay bar you might have the time of your life as those are some of the most entertaining places to pass the evening

It's just a terrible shame that we push these individuals into such horrible Behavior because of simple gay shaming

https://youtu.be/BLsfq1q1Ux0

https://youtu.be/C8yCANp81qo
Are you implying that at age 8, Dahmer knew he was gay, and felt shamed for it, and that's why he started impaling cats on sticks? Because of gay shame? It has been widely reported that he was fascinated by death from a very early age.

What does that have to do with "gay shaming"?

Here's a run down of his life:

Dahmer, Jeff

He was a child when he started harming animals "to see how they work".

Notice how young he was when his weird behaviors started to come out - very young.

You would like this to be wrapped up in a package and tied off with the neat little bow of "gay shaming", without accepting the fact that some people are simply sick and evil, even from a young age.

Old 08-17-2019, 08:29 AM

1,031 posts, read 638,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
On the other hand, maybe their victims were just easy to capture and fit their requirements. Like the Green River Killer going after hookers for they are easy to get into the car and who is going to miss them? Further, who is going to investigate their missing? That was one of the problems with officials when asked if they had prostitutes disappearing and the reply being "We don't have a prostitute problem here.".

So similar possibility here, a gay teen male missing? Given how so many feel about gays, might the investigation be a little lacking (just look at the delousing incident for Jeffrey) giving the killer something of an advantage?
These men are extremely impulsive of course most killers are

Gacy was so foolish as to molest a young man who was his friend's son

Old 08-17-2019, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Are you implying that at age 8, Dahmer knew he was gay, and felt shamed for it, and that's why he started impaling cats on sticks? Because of gay shame? It has been widely reported that he was fascinated by death from a very early age.

What does that have to do with "gay shaming"?

Here's a run down of his life:

Dahmer, Jeff

He was a child when he started harming animals "to see how they work".

Notice how young he was when his weird behaviors started to come out - very young.

You would like this to be wrapped up in a package and tied off with the neat little bow of "gay shaming", without accepting the fact that some people are simply sick and evil, even from a young age.
Lots of young men are fascinated with that kind of thing

some of them grow up to be surgeons

Dahmer certainly had some crossed wires, was a desperate alcoholic and murdered his victims because of gay shame

Gacy was even a better example has he literally tried his best to live a normal life while torturing young men in his crawl space

I agree that some people are born sick and evil but they don't kill until us they have a darn good reason in most cases...

Gay shame is a darn good reason (in the demented mind)

Old 08-17-2019, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
I don't give a FLIP about gay shaming, one way or another. I'm just pointing out the FACT that the politically correct cultural marxists are driving the POLITICAL AGENDA to NORMALIZE homosexuality, transgenderism and as of the 2013 article I posted on the DSM-V edition to remove the mental disorder from pedophilia as long as the kiddie diddler doesn't act on their desires.

Only in this sick twisted cultural marxist crap can we get people proclaiming a wanna be kiddie diddler who doesn't act upon their desire to diddle kiddies is not mentally ill. Ask psychiatrists all across the globe, "If a psychopath or a sociopath doesn't act out their disorders, are they still mentally ill?" and I'm willing to wager 90+% would state, oh yea, they have a mental disorder even if they haven't acted on or don't act on it, it is just likely that they will.

This demonstrates that the obsession to normalize any sexual perversion one can think up is NOT treated with the same scientific reasoning and logic as other disorders. They are only normalized via vast political pressure and in the case of homosexuality the "plan to cause the normalization of homosexuality" was laid out in the 1989 book, "After the Ball - How America will conquer its fear and hatred of Gays in the 90s" (Penguin Books) https://akathleptos.blogspot.com/201...rategy-to.html

Just because someone has a mental disorder doesn't mean they shouldn't be held responsible for the crimes they commit

don't get your wires crossed

I completely understand your fear in that some of these criminals might receive a lighter sentence because they were deemed insane

they absolutely should not

Old 08-17-2019, 08:47 AM

30,251 posts, read 23,723,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boer View Post
Lots of young men are fascinated with that kind of thing

some of them grow up to be surgeons

Dahmer certainly had some crossed wires, was a desperate alcoholic and murdered his victims because of gay shame

Gacy was even a better example has he literally tried his best to live a normal life while torturing young men in his crawl space

I agree that some people are born sick and evil but they don't kill until us they have a darn good reason in most cases...

Gay shame is a darn good reason (in the demented mind)
Did you even read the link?

In addition to his fascination with death, he would get upset when he thought someone didn't like his gifts, or if his brother got the attention. To him, it felt like abandonment, and he had a real issue with that. He started drinking at age 14, and alcohol caused him a lot of problems throughout his life. None of that was because of "gay shaming", it's because he was messed up in them mind, right from the start of his life.

Old 08-17-2019, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Did you read those articles?

You act like it was listed for scientific reasons and delisted by cultural pressure.

Not that it was listed because of religious pressure and delisted because ‘treatment’ was ineffective and the majority of those experts who despite having a vested monetary interest to keep it listed voted overwhelmingly to delist it.

Homosexuality was written in as a mental disorder in the very first DSM. There was no previous manual on social or mental disorders before the 1st edition DSM. As far as treatment not being successful goes as a basis to remove homosexuality as a disorder, the same can be said of psychopaths and sociopaths, there is no known successful treatment for them so should they be removed as a mental disorder in the DSM?

A mental disorder does not have to be of such a magnitude that it causes harm to another. The DSM lists plenty of social driven mental disorders that harm no one but can cause grave conflict in the person who has the disorder. It doesn't change the fact that it is still a mental disorder.

Psychology is still very much in its infancy and is more of an art than a science. I am of the opinion that there is far more that is unknown than is known. What is known however is the political pressure to normalize homosexuality, transgender and now even pedophilia disorders.

Old 08-17-2019, 09:06 AM

25,690 posts, read 18,777,662 times
So if the opinion in this OP is accurate and "shame" is a society-induced evil that causes mass and serial killings--which of course must be stopped--could we further deduce that "white shame" is the cause for most serial killers/mass murderers? After all, it is a type of societal shame. And if so, could we posit, since this white shame is the cause of mass killings and the white shame itself is largely caused by rabid leftists jack-hammering white folks into despondency, that all these mass shootings and serial killings perpetrated by Caucasians is the fault of leftist liberals?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies