Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2019, 06:34 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Like I said, she needs to be expelled and be sent to juvenile detention. Unacceptable.
Yeah. And maybe hesitate before jumping on the bandwagon indicting the 'alleged' criminals. You never even said, 'If they did this....' - you just assumed it was fact.

Old 09-30-2019, 06:35 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,989,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
So if 3 Black Boys held down, terrorized and cut the hair of a white girl.....

Would we even be having this discussion?
I see what you're saying, but the other side of the coin exists too.

If a pretty blonde blue eyed girl goes missing, her name becomes a household name and a national obsession. Black girls disappear at least at the rate of pretty white blond girls, but can anyone name a SINGLE black girl who went missing, that everyone else would recognize? I'm really into missing people, and frankly, I can't do it.

The saw does seem to cut both ways, sadly.

Old 09-30-2019, 06:48 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,573,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
good luck persuading the media to do that. they always lavish attention on these kinds of stories, at least up until they turn out to be hoaxes.

compare how the NYT titled this story, before and after:

https://ibb.co/tb765CW

no agenda there
Glad to see NYT called out on that. It won't change anything but it shows their extreme bias.

Old 09-30-2019, 06:48 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,765,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
I think the lesson that should be learned is to not be so quick to rush to the keyboard to vilify the accused for political reasons before any facts come out.
Lessons might be learned if things like this were honest mistakes. But they aren't. This is about media and activists cynically pushing the narrative at any opportunity.

Old 09-30-2019, 06:52 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,181,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotteborn View Post
Glad to see NYT called out on that. It won't change anything but it shows their extreme bias.
My initial thought was that it could have more been religious, as she could have been Rasta. I noticed her family is locked too. I attended a similar school in the area and their prejudice was religious first and foremost.

Old 09-30-2019, 06:52 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
So if 3 Black Boys held down, terrorized and cut the hair of a white girl.....

Would we even be having this discussion?
Quote:
When things like this happen with black boys, it’s more serious and they end up in jail for years until the truth comes out.
they go to jail for years for cutting someone’s hair?
suuuure, they do

Old 09-30-2019, 06:58 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotteborn View Post
funny how the races vanish when the story falls apart..

Old 09-30-2019, 07:13 PM

30,075 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
SPRINGFIELD, Va. — Three sixth-grade boys are accused of pinning down a fellow classmate -- a 12-year-old girl -- on the playground and cutting her dreadlocks because they are "nappy" and "ugly."

Amari Allen said she has never been more traumatized in her life until Monday when she said a group of white male classmates attacked her on the playground at Immanuel Christian School, a private K-12 school, in Fairfax, Virginia.

Amari tells WUSA9 that one boy covered her mouth and the second boy put her hands behind her back, while the third boy pulled out scissors and cut her medium-length dread locks while calling her names.

Allen's family pays nearly $12,000 a year for Amari to attend the private school where Vice President Mike Pence's wife, Karen Pence, teaches...

It was not Amari's first encounter with the same three classmates. She said she's been bullied by the same boys for some time. They take her school lunches and call her names, Amari alleges.

The family met with school officials Thursday morning to address the matter. It's unclear what consequences, if any, would be passed down to Amari's alleged attackers.

https://www.wusa9.com/mobile/article...4-ebb194c99872

——————————

If this is what those boys are doing now, imagine what they will be doing to women later on in life. I feel so sorry for the young girl. Curious to see how the matter is handled by the school...

Sounds like another liberal hoax. As these events no longer occur, dems and libs have to help concoct and perpetuate these hoaxes to stoke the hate of their liberal base.

Commonly, there are acts of hate crimes committed by blacks that go unreported, as it undermines the liberal agenda.

Old 09-30-2019, 07:16 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,181,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Sounds like another liberal hoax. As these events no longer occur, dems and libs have to help concoct and perpetuate these hoaxes to stoke the hate of their liberal base.

Commonly, there are acts of hate crimes committed by blacks that go unreported, as it undermines the liberal agenda.
What does this have to do with liberal or democrat anything?

Old 09-30-2019, 07:27 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,351,403 times
Another Smooyay caught in a hoax. All these fake hate crimes is depressing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies