Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2021, 10:25 PM

1,014 posts, read 480,268 times

Advertisements

Joe Biden doesn't need that kind of medical where some doctor scrutinizes his choice of diet. And by saying that he has no proper medical expenses is ridiculous. Getting his medical for free and check ups is Joe Biden. I think the only thing he needs to concentrate on is medicine expense. The hospital if any expenses is all paid for by the democratic party. Why should they not back up Joe Biden? He earned it. The medical expenses are all paid for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2021, 11:08 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,918,695 times
Everyone with an IQ over 80 knows Biden is a drooling imbecile. The only reason the poll is as high as it is is because the liars in the media continue to shill for him and every other left wing lunatic in the country.

Old 09-25-2021, 06:31 AM

9,726 posts, read 14,269,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC1986 View Post
Biden is indeed an idiot, along with being corrupt, mendacious and willing to do anything to get elected.
Yet, this empty shell, this clueless puppet was elected time after time by the dolts in Delaware, and then by a collection of dunces on a national scale in 2020.
I'm embarrassed to be a Delawarean, a State that worships this half-wit, empty shell of a person. The only thing Biden is good at is lying and fooling people in to thinking he's simply "You Know Me"....I'm just Uncle Joe! He's done well with the voters who fell for this guy, and don't have the gumption to look at his 50 year shady history.

Old 09-25-2021, 06:39 AM

421 posts, read 328,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
Guess you are missing the obvious. The CD Biden detractors are Trump supporters and sore losers. If an idiot beat Trump, how sick of him were most Americans? But the Trumpers can't understand why he lost, so they make themselves feel better by knocking Biden and all the Americans that voted for him.

You actually think Biden is okay to be president ?

Old 09-25-2021, 06:40 AM

9,366 posts, read 14,319,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah, I would tend to agree, to many things happening in ways that are beyond mishandling and mistakes. The border in particular, that is a concerted effort to bring in as many people as they can for a few varying reasons.

I'm shocked that the Republicans are so quite on that front, but again, they've always wanted that cheap labor so again, not shocked I guess.

People out there touting how great the repubs are vs the dems, I say, not so much, just look a bit deeper. These people are all playing games and doing what they want, no matter what they sometimes say.
At least somebody gets it.

Over the past thirty years and longer, both so-called "parties" have had full majorities during one period or another, and there have been many periods with mixed majorities in the various branches of government.

In all cases - from trade policy to immigration policy to industrial policy to monetary policy to domestic health and education policy to foreign policy - the results on the ground have been pretty much the same.

The few differences are puffed up in a cloud of ongoing political theater as an attractive sideshow.

As for the OP's opening comments, Mr Biden does appear to be somewhere in the middle stages of senility, mixed in with moments of lucidity, so not completely gone yet.

Certainly not healthy enough to be president: act as president, yes, that's good enough for the American people; but be president, no.

Then again, the US hasn't had a real president since Eisenhower, the rest have been actors in political theater in the television - now social media - age.

So what does it really take to act as president?

Good Luck!

Old 09-25-2021, 07:02 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,862,519 times
"Wait, wait, wait........what am I waiting for again? Oh, that's right, that poll that says I'm an idiot. Well, you want an idiot, I'll show you an idiot. My son. No, not the one that died. You know I had a son that died, right? I've never divulged that fact to anyone before. I'm talking about the idiot that lived. Hunter, I think his name is. I know I said he's the smartest person I know, but that just proves what an idiot I really am. Hey, wait a second....that didn't come out the way I thought it would."

-- Joe Biden
(excerpted from the speech he gave when elected to the Mensa Hall of Fame)

Joe Biden has been a mouth-breathing idiot from the time he was born. His mother used to say that if the doctor hadn't slapped him on the butt, he would have died because he was too stupid to breathe on his own.

It's painfully evident that Boe Jiden (the name he calls himself around his house) is in the end game of dementia. He's not fit to act like a president, be a president, or even name any of the other former presidents.

When a president will not allow another world leader -- who is capable of answering questions without an earpiece -- to answer said questions, it's because he doesn't want to be exposed as someone incapable of stringing two sentences together.

The fact that we have a sitting president who will not answer questions should be an embarrassment to any fellow idiot who voted for him. And let's face it, if you knowingly voted for a mentally-damaged person like Biden, you truly are an idiot.

I've maintained all along that if there are age minimums for president -- and there are -- there needs to be a maximum age as well. Also, ANY old person (above the retirement age) that has a job in the toilet we call the federal government needs to be subjected to annual cognitive testing. If you can pass, fine. If you cannot, you're out.

Old 09-25-2021, 07:13 AM

1,812 posts, read 901,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
I don't think Biden is an idiot, but, he is way past his prime. A president is only as good as his or her cabinet, and Biden has some stellar people. He's not an egomaniac and actually listens to his advisors. Is he perfect? No. Is he the best president we've ever had? No. He's a decent old man and an adequate president who has inherited a huge mess. Shades of 2008 when he was V.P.

Biden has been in office for 8 months. You all are a tough crowd to please if you expect that everything will turn around in that short of a time. It will take years.

What happened in Afghanistan was an epic mistake and I think someone should be fired over those poor civilians and children being killed. I also think that the withdrawal was the right thing to do, but could have been handled better. The timing was wrong. Nobody jumps into any job within weeks and does a perfect job. Heck it took me a couple of years to be a good therapist. Imagine the learning curve being the president of the United States. You don't get it all right within months. It takes years.

I'm in the watch and wait stage with Biden. Ask me what I think in about two years.
Watch and wait? How many more disasters are you willing to accept?

Old 09-25-2021, 09:26 AM

29,827 posts, read 24,917,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herenow1 View Post
BTW it is illegal to threaten the president of the United States: United States Code Title 18, Section 871, threatening the president of the United States is a federal felony.

I don't support Biden actions as president but he is still worthy of respect.

Who was threatening the president?

And no, Biden is not worthy of respect, especially after the way we saw him treat those little girls on live television. He is a disgusting perverted man who belongs in a nursing home under careful supervision, not the highest office in the most powerful nation in the world.

Old 09-25-2021, 10:02 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,598,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herenow1 View Post
So what if he finished near the bottom of his class. It does not mean anything. It will give hope those that don't do well in school grades that they can truly be leaders later in life. Joe Biden is the oldest president elected. That is a big achievement. He had his former wife and child killed in a car accident so he knows the pain of loosing a family member.

No Biden is not an idiot. Sure he can be misguided like other presidents and is human and capable of making mistakes. He is the president.

BTW it is illegal to threaten the president of the United States: United States Code Title 18, Section 871, threatening the president of the United States is a federal felony.

I don't support Biden actions as president but he is still worthy of respect.
Like this?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...shoot-1008645/

Old 09-25-2021, 10:04 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,598,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Who was threatening the president?

And no, Biden is not worthy of respect, especially after the way we saw him treat those little girls on live television. He is a disgusting perverted man who belongs in a nursing home under careful supervision, not the highest office in the most powerful nation in the world.
herenow1 thinks if anybody is showing disrespect to his boy Biden should deserves jail time

That’s my guess
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies