Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2021, 06:19 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
It'd be interesting to see what kind of odds Vegas odds makers would put on how long it takes someone to mention Trump in a thread that has nothing to do him.
I know
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2021, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
No, only the office of the President should still be respected. However, Biden is not worthy of respect, not after promising to "make them pay" over a photo which people falsely assumed showed border patrol agents whipping people. He is purposely encouraging hate and angst against innocent men. Even while saying these men will pay the consequences for their actions, Biden also said there was an ongoing investigation. Biden is already calling for people to be outraged and we need to punish these men in those photos, when our justice system says they are innocent until proven guilty.

The men Biden says need "to pay" the consequences for his assumptions, are not unknown, we have their faces, and their names will get out, and the hateful woke will be able to dox them.
He is the first president to actually hate the citizens of our country, he is such a joke.

Old 09-29-2021, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I guess it's tough to handle when an alleged idiot whupped your guy badly in the last election.
He didn’t whupped him, those who voted for Biden did not pay attention to what a idiot he is, his lack of competence, they didn’t vote for him, but just against Trump. Biden was supposed to bring back credibility, after the stunt he pulled in Afghanistan, you can say goodbye to that, the borders, if something tragic happens you can not only blame him, but yourselves.

Old 09-29-2021, 06:58 AM

4,898 posts, read 2,053,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herenow1 View Post
So what if he finished near the bottom of his class. It does not mean anything. It will give hope those that don't do well in school grades that they can truly be leaders later in life. Joe Biden is the oldest president elected. That is a big achievement. He had his former wife and child killed in a car accident so he knows the pain of loosing a family member.

No Biden is not an idiot. Sure he can be misguided like other presidents and is human and capable of making mistakes. He is the president.

BTW it is illegal to threaten the president of the United States: United States Code Title 18, Section 871, threatening the president of the United States is a federal felony.

I don't support Biden actions as president but he is still worthy of respect.
How can calling Biden an idiot, when he is an idiot, be turned into threatening him? “Herenow,” I’ll give you credit, that you’re willing to go down (sink) with the USS Biden. The funny thing is that Biden has no intentions of EVER sinking with his ship (Administration) since in his play-dough brain, since in the empty skull of his, every mistake he has made in the last 8-9 months WASN’T his fault.

Herenow, I would bet that both Austin and Milley, if they’re not fired by next week, will NEVER respect or trust Biden for throwing them under the bus to “cover-up” his mistakes and poor judgement.

Due to all his screw ups, he’s turning out to be the worst AND dumbest president this country has seen in the last 150 years. AND!! This moron still has 3.2 years to go!! Most Americans are now waking up to all the damage he’s done so far… Even the most lowest information voter is now feeling the pain when filling up their car or buying the basic food items at the store… Inflation is now hitting American in the face and they can’t ignore it since that beast is growing every single month, with no signs of slowing down.

Everything this clown does, is wrong. I honestly don’t mind it when he goes on vacation…. out of sight and out of mind.

As for the respect issue, IMHO, he hasn’t earned it yet and him being some old @zz creepy pedo, who seems to not be able to keep his hand off of little girls. AND!! His corrupted and criminal family, just makes it even more difficult to even think of respecting this guy.

I guess you can also throw in him, as Vice President, swimming naked, in front of his Female Secret Service detail…. Seriously, what female wants to look at him?? He looks like the Crypt Keeper from Tales from the Crypt. Also, all his racist remakes he’s made since the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and 2000s.

I didn’t agree with Obama on any of his policies, but “I” respected him, even when he screwed up, but with Biden… What has he ever done in the last 50 years to make anybody want to respect him?

Old 09-29-2021, 07:07 AM

2,942 posts, read 1,637,367 times
Biden's not only a idiot, he's a Jinx. Everything and anything he is involved with truns into a disaster. I'm scared, with Biden in charge.

Old 09-29-2021, 07:13 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,004,356 times
Seven pages of geniuses talking about how President Biden is an idiot based on a poll linked by the OP, and yet not one of you have noticed that the poll was taken down?

Old 09-29-2021, 07:58 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,137,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
I'm embarrassed to be a Delawarean, a State that worships this half-wit, empty shell of a person. The only thing Biden is good at is lying and fooling people in to thinking he's simply "You Know Me"....I'm just Uncle Joe! He's done well with the voters who fell for this guy, and don't have the gumption to look at his 50 year shady history.
Yes, Biden is a known, proven liar, and he's lousy at it. The man claims none of his military advisors told him to keep a minimum of 2,500 military personnel in Afghanistan, during the withdrawal. and then ALL of his advisors say they told him.

But at this point in Biden's advancing senility, he may not be cognitive enough to actually know what the truth is. I'm waiting for his sycophantic defenders to start using the senile card, to defend poor, poor Biden.

Old 09-29-2021, 07:59 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,137,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Seven pages of geniuses talking about how President Biden is an idiot based on a poll linked by the OP, and yet not one of you have noticed that the poll was taken down?
We saw it before it was taken down. Besides, do we really need a poll to show us what we already know?

Old 09-29-2021, 08:15 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,713,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
On top of the border crisis, cratering approval numbers, infighting among congressional Democrats, incompetent federal health officials bumbling their way through the coronavirus pandemic, and the chaotic, disorderly withdrawal from Afghanistan, there’s also a growing consensus the president is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, according to new Pew Research Center polling data.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...edgdhp&pc=U531

I love the title. Teleprompter Joe isn't kind of an idot, he is an idiot....Idiot Joey.

That pic in article makes him look like a baby not getting his way. He needs his diapers changed and Pelosi is too busy to change them.
Your link is dead.

Here’s the link to the source, Pew Research showing a 44% approval rating for Biden

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics...-job-approval/

In November, 2017, Trump had a 34% approval rating according to Pew polling.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics...ional-leaders/

There is a tendency for people to buy into polls only when the outcome seems to validate their perceptions and dismiss the rest as fake.

Old 09-29-2021, 08:17 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,573,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Your link is dead.

Here’s the link to the source, Pew Research showing a 44% approval rating for Biden

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics...-job-approval/

In November, 2017, Trump had a 34% approval rating according to Pew polling.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics...ional-leaders/

There is a tendency for people to buy into polls only when the outcome seems to validate their perceptions and dismiss the rest as fake.

Say it again loudly for the people in the back....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies