Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2021, 08:22 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times

Advertisements

Biden deserves a trophy for being the king of lip service.. painting a rosy picture of what he will do and then destroys everything he does with his actions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2021, 08:56 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
So the person who is for increased spending and debt, who is for being policemen of the world and nation building, who has no problem with our Federal Reserve operating in transparency is an idiot but the one before him who did the exact same thing isn't?

We have to get people elected who have policies that work.

Old 09-29-2021, 09:46 AM

9,726 posts, read 14,269,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I guess it's tough to handle when an alleged idiot whupped your guy badly in the last election.
^ Another clueless liberal embarrasses him/herself.

Old 09-29-2021, 09:55 AM

8,343 posts, read 6,435,284 times
Kind of a idiot? He has removed all doubt.

Old 09-29-2021, 11:03 AM

7,511 posts, read 4,357,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
How can calling Biden an idiot, when he is an idiot, be turned into threatening him? “Herenow,” I’ll give you credit, that you’re willing to go down (sink) with the USS Biden. The funny thing is that Biden has no intentions of EVER sinking with his ship (Administration) since in his play-dough brain, since in the empty skull of his, every mistake he has made in the last 8-9 months WASN’T his fault.

Herenow, I would bet that both Austin and Milley, if they’re not fired by next week, will NEVER respect or trust Biden for throwing them under the bus to “cover-up” his mistakes and poor judgement.

Due to all his screw ups, he’s turning out to be the worst AND dumbest president this country has seen in the last 150 years. AND!! This moron still has 3.2 years to go!! Most Americans are now waking up to all the damage he’s done so far… Even the most lowest information voter is now feeling the pain when filling up their car or buying the basic food items at the store… Inflation is now hitting American in the face and they can’t ignore it since that beast is growing every single month, with no signs of slowing down.

Everything this clown does, is wrong. I honestly don’t mind it when he goes on vacation…. out of sight and out of mind.

As for the respect issue, IMHO, he hasn’t earned it yet and him being some old @zz creepy pedo, who seems to not be able to keep his hand off of little girls. AND!! His corrupted and criminal family, just makes it even more difficult to even think of respecting this guy.

I guess you can also throw in him, as Vice President, swimming naked, in front of his Female Secret Service detail…. Seriously, what female wants to look at him?? He looks like the Crypt Keeper from Tales from the Crypt. Also, all his racist remakes he’s made since the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and 2000s.

I didn’t agree with Obama on any of his policies, but “I” respected him, even when he screwed up, but with Biden… What has he ever done in the last 50 years to make anybody want to respect him?
Awesome post!!!

Old 09-29-2021, 11:05 AM

23,652 posts, read 14,003,732 times
I don't think he's an idiot but.....let me put it this way. When the Left said with this election that the adults were back in charge, my response was .........."and they are lunatics.".

Old 09-29-2021, 11:11 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,646,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
On top of the border crisis, cratering approval numbers, infighting among congressional Democrats, incompetent federal health officials bumbling their way through the coronavirus pandemic, and the chaotic, disorderly withdrawal from Afghanistan, there’s also a growing consensus the president is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, according to new Pew Research Center polling data.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...edgdhp&pc=U531

I love the title. Teleprompter Joe isn't kind of an idot, he is an idiot....Idiot Joey.

That pic in article makes him look like a baby not getting his way. He needs his diapers changed and Pelosi is too busy to change them.
So was Biden quite an idiot for sending you $1200?

Old 09-29-2021, 11:39 AM

467 posts, read 1,045,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So was Biden quite an idiot for sending you $1200?
I’d say thinking free money is a good thing, while ignoring the ensuing inflation, makes one an idiot.

Old 09-29-2021, 11:45 AM

23,223 posts, read 29,056,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Not only has he always been an idiot (he finished near the bottom of his class) but he is also demented. It's a very bad combination for this nation. Especially considering his VP is not any more intelligent than he is.
A number of people are going to be eating their words some day (Idiot/Sleepy Joe) but they just don't see it coming! So many of our Presidents have been skilled communicators, and Biden is lacking those skills, but that doesn't mean he's an idiot!

And do you really need skilled communication skills to be President? I say NO!

Old 09-29-2021, 11:53 AM

5,117 posts, read 2,164,301 times
Many of us don't think he's an idiot....just low functioning brain capability. I was watching clips of Biden 10 years ago. When he spoke, his eyes were dancing (like most healthy individuals). Fast forward today and watch his eyes! They are no longer look blue but black....black lumps of coal. He just stares straight ahead and there is no emotion or activity in his eyes. He's simply not engaged in any of the conversations and is usually reading the teleprompter.

Add insult to injury, his handlers won't allow him to answer questions because they are deathly afraid of what will come out of the poor guy's mouth.

Even the most faithful Democrat realizes there is a problem (but they won't admit it)….
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies