Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2022, 02:14 PM

2,842 posts, read 2,327,580 times

Advertisements

It's astounding to me that the Dems think the Roe decision and the Jan 6th committee are the two most important things that need addressing. I can't believe they haven't even looked for solutions to inflation or the sagging economy. I also can't believe that they don't recognize the labor shortages most companies are facing. It's baffling.

They are going to get WIPED out in November. Just utterly wiped out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2022, 02:33 PM

8,228 posts, read 3,417,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot View Post
It's astounding to me that the Dems think the Roe decision and the Jan 6th committee are the two most important things that need addressing. I can't believe they haven't even looked for solutions to inflation or the sagging economy. I also can't believe that they don't recognize the labor shortages most companies are facing. It's baffling.

They are going to get WIPED out in November. Just utterly wiped out.
The Roe decision is important, because it will inspire lots of women to vote for Democrats. I can't imagine voting for a Democrat, but since I'm a woman now I can't imagine voting for a Republican either. Guess I get to stay home on election day.

As for Jan. 6, I still can't figure out why they call it an insurrection.

Old 07-12-2022, 02:37 PM

29,814 posts, read 24,885,583 times
Democrats are less likely to care about the economy and more likely to care about social issues. This is well known. I would also say they are more likely to fail to see the connection between economics and social issues.

Old 07-12-2022, 02:38 PM

6,012 posts, read 2,835,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Democrats are less likely to care about the economy and more likely to care about social issues. This is well known.
Which is ridiculous because you cannot worry about social issues if you are struggling to eat...

Old 07-12-2022, 02:39 PM

6,012 posts, read 2,835,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
The Roe decision is important, because it will inspire lots of women to vote for Democrats. I can't imagine voting for a Democrat, but since I'm a woman now I can't imagine voting for a Republican either. Guess I get to stay home on election day.
Why?

Old 07-12-2022, 02:41 PM

21,915 posts, read 9,486,318 times
I can't wait to see what they think tomorrow. They are already laying the groundwork for a HUGE inflation read.

Old 07-12-2022, 02:41 PM

3,113 posts, read 938,092 times
The economy is a dumpster fire like Hunter’s lifestyle

Old 07-12-2022, 02:42 PM

16,760 posts, read 8,208,674 times
The economy is coming back into balance. Prices are getting close to being deflationary( check commodities). Supply and demand shows it works.

By the election the economy will not be a large issue.

Old 07-12-2022, 02:43 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,584,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post

As for Jan. 6, I still can't figure out why they call it an insurrection.
The only reason they call it that is so they can try to illegally stop Trump from running using the "insurrection clause" in the Constitution.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 07-12-2022, 02:46 PM

24,471 posts, read 17,207,356 times
I hope they do get wiped out because they deserve to. I'd say the abortion issue is low on the list of the "kitchen table" conversation concerns that Biden is always talking about. The price of food and fuel are the top issues and the Dems re doing nothing to address these.

I'd say the Border crisis tops abortion Rights in most households. Biden could do something to close that border today but he chooses to ignore it.

It is crazy what the Dems prioritize.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies