Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2022, 06:36 AM

8,425 posts, read 4,599,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
This doesn't surprise me. For four years (or more) President Trump was pointing out what the Democrats were doing, pointing out how none of their schemes were working, all from the Presidential podium, and they couldn't refute any of it or even reply.

It was the most damaging four years the Democrats had ever experienced. They know they had little hope of winning after that. So these raids, confiscations, show trials etc. were the only things they could do, to have any hope at all. These acts by the Democrats were inevitable.

Well, they could admit that Trump was telling the truth and change their ways, but honesty is not in the Democrats' lexicon.

Correct, the only actions Democrats will take are ones that benefit them. The American people never enter into their thought process.

Old 09-14-2022, 07:01 AM

12,988 posts, read 9,706,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
The FBI has seized all electronic records and devices from Mike Lindell a staunch supported of President Trump.

Raided his home and tore it to pieces.
All I'm seeing is that they just took his phone.

Old 09-14-2022, 07:08 AM

24,647 posts, read 17,381,192 times
Is this still America or a 3rd world banana republic?

What could the My Pillow guy have to do with anything that the Lefty FBI has to raid his home?

The only thing I can think of is that the FBI raided Trumps house to seize documents that showed they the FBI acted illegally in many cases and they are afraid that Trump would expose them. The Pillow guy is a loose end, Trump may have forwarded some evidence to him.

Tucker and Hannity could be next on the hit list. Who knows?

Old 09-14-2022, 07:15 AM

9,825 posts, read 11,235,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
All I'm seeing is that they just took his phone.
Correct. You just witnessed what happens when someone has a strong dose of confirmation bias.

Old 09-14-2022, 07:18 AM

8,652 posts, read 9,170,709 times
All of this criminal FBI nonsense is nothing but a narrative they are performing just before the elections. To give the impression something criminal is going on when in fact after the smoke clears, there's nothing there, like always. And if there is something, it'll be such a confusing technical issue that know one will give a chit about except for the fascist traitors.

Old 09-14-2022, 07:23 AM

20,278 posts, read 21,021,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
All of this criminal FBI nonsense is nothing but a narrative they are performing just before the elections. To give the impression something criminal is going on when in fact after the smoke clears, there's nothing there, like always. And if there is something, it'll be such a confusing technical issue that know one will give a chit about except for the fascist traitors.
Exactly. This has been normal practice before elections in the past, but in recent years the gloves are off.
There is just no code of conduct anymore. There were lines you did not cross, like a mafia code between all politicians. I fully expect things to get really ramped as the weeks go on and we get closer to Election Day.
It absolutely does not matter if there is anything tangible or based in facts. Just create doubt, that’s all you gotta do. People have short attention spans. Beat ‘em incessantly over the head with this stuff and hopefully that will be enough to get their vote.

Old 09-14-2022, 08:31 AM

4,944 posts, read 2,086,363 times
First, I think Lindell is somewhat out there, BUT he still has a right to believe what he believes.

The last time the country was being tested the way it is now being tested was back in the 1950s when Senator
Joseph McCarthy lied and did his best to turn Americans against each other, while using the entire U.S. Department of Justice and the FBI to hunt down Communist “fifth Columnists” who he claimed were talking orders from the Soviets to overthrow the government of the United States. Sadly, McCarthy received massive support form Hollywood while he destroyed the lives of hundreds Americans.

Since Biden’s Third Reich-ish speech earlier in September, claiming that Trump supporters were a direct threat to democracy, I was appalled by his words of hate and division since Biden is now clearly and without question practicing another form of McCarthyism in 2022. I now see that our American Democracy is now under attack and this attack isn’t coming from Trump or the Trump supporters, the attack has been launched by the Biden Administration against the American people.

I am now not shocked that Biden has ordered his Department of Justice and the FBI to start a campaign of political intimidation and actual arrests of opponents to Biden’s radical policies. Sadly, I think that Trump, and many of his close supporter are now being harassed by the weight of the DOJ/FBI, which is only the start. I am sad to say that I feel that the Biden Administration will start a second round of having “concerned” Americans to call their local FBI office to report that their family, friends and neighbors that might actually support MAGA ideals. Seriously, only a foul would believe that Biden’s hiring of 87,000 IRS agents will only be looking into the rich tax returns, they will be weaponized to suppress MAGA supporters by constant harassment.

The DOJ/FBI, acting under the orders of the Biden’s Administration are doing their best to intimidate American citizens before November not to vote since YOU could have our house raided, your computers and cell phones seized by the government if you openly say that you support Trump and/or MAGA ideals. I only hope that clear thinking and knowledgeable voters will vote the right way to offer a counter-balance to Biden’s plans. I also hope that the new Congress will open investigations into the the DOJ, the FBI, the IRS to uncover any and all wrong doing AND order the arrest of any Biden Administration officials/supporters who refuse to testify.

Also, order the oversight on both the DOJ and the FBI, as well as stop the funding for the hiring of those 87,000 IRS Agents

The country survived a Civil War, Two World Wars, Senator McCarthy, the 1960s and we will survive the Biden Administration, which in less than two years has completely replaced the Carter Administration as being the worst administration within the last 50 years.

With Biden emptying out the Strategic Oil Reserves, BEFORE the mid-term elections, to temporarily lowering the cost of gasoline, we are now going to have an extremely tough winter for many Americans, which means higher inflation throughout the lives of every American citizen.

Yesterday, as the stock markets were crashing, and most likely today as well, Biden said something interesting at the Whitehouse as he was lying to the American people that everything is now better than it was AND what caught my attention was when Biden said “that everything is going according to his plan.” So now, and to me, Biden plan is to purposely destroy the country’s economy and push the country into another Great Recession or even into a Depression.

Speaking for myself, I accept the fact that Biden IS the Constitutionally elected president of the United States, to think otherwise is pure foolishness… At this point, any and all “voting irregularities” is irrelevant. What is relevant is that ALL Americans, regardless who you support, to vote in the mid-terms. If through the checks and balances, as guaranteed within the Constitution, whoever wins, wins since that’s the will of the American people.

I hope that even all the beyond “low information” voters will do a little research to find out what the truth is and then vote their own way, but with some factual knowledge of the facts AND how their votes can and will effect their own lives.

Biden once claimed that he wanted to unite the American people, I just hope that he will see the harm he and his policies are causing to the average American family.

Old 09-14-2022, 08:38 AM

2,008 posts, read 1,253,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
He's a key member of Trump's misinformation campaign and he needs to be held accountable for his role in spreading lies about the 2020 election. Dominion should take all his money and he should be thrown in jail, along with Roger Stone and Steve Bannon.
oh, wow.

Frightening that people actually think this way.

Old 09-14-2022, 08:40 AM

21,427 posts, read 7,494,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
The FBI has seized all electronic records and devices from Mike Lindell a staunch supported of President Trump.

Raided his home and tore it to pieces.
Good.

Lindell's phone is probably a treasure trove of information. He was intimately connected with many of the conspirators to overthrow the government.

Old 09-14-2022, 08:43 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,898,551 times
You know what's "too far"? Attempting, over and over again, to overturn an election. I still see him standing outside the White House, desperately clutching notes detailing how Trump could declare martial law in order to illegally and unconstitutionally hold onto power. He's spent the last two years continuing in this attempt.

That's what "too far" looks like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies