Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2022, 11:21 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,114,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
for one, by his own admission, lindell gave $800,000 to tina peters. colorado limit on gifts to elected officials is $65.
Oh I think it just might be connected to that case.
Quote:
They replied with, among other things, political queries about Dominion voting machines, the election in Colorado and “how long have you known Doug Frank,” referring to an election skeptic who claims President Biden’s 2020 victory was the result of cheating.

They told him that they had a warrant authorizing the seizure of Mr. Lindell’s phone
Quote:
A letter accompanying the warrant, which has been viewed by The Washington Times, says “an official criminal investigation of a suspected felony is being conducted by an agency of the United States and a Federal Grand Jury in the District of Colorado.”
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...eized-cellpho/

Old 09-13-2022, 11:22 PM

26,585 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
According to Lindell they are looking for evidence on some guy named Dennis Montgomery. I never heard of him, but suspect he is well known to forum denizens.

montgomery is a known huckster. before lindell he was scamming joe arpaio, possibly to the tune of several hundreds of thousands of dollars. from what i can see montgomery is simply feeding lindell random meta data and claiming it's proof of voter fraud.

Last edited by wrecking ball; 09-13-2022 at 11:48 PM..

Old 09-13-2022, 11:50 PM

10,483 posts, read 7,005,412 times
Lindell is an American treasure. We have a very corrupt FBI amd ill add DOJ and SEC onto that list as well. Things need to change.

Old 09-14-2022, 01:43 AM

3,113 posts, read 939,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
He's getting the KGB treatment and democrats are cheering it on. Sickos. You know what happens when they run out of people to go after. Or when the GOP regains power and has all these new tools and authority to make their political rival's lives a living hell.
Electing a new congress and/or president won't fix these issues. The FBI is an institution of its own and it's captured by Democrats. You can get a new AG directing the FBI to investigate but the agents will slow walk the investigation.

What needs to happen is a thorough deep cleaning of the FBI.

Old 09-14-2022, 03:26 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
I'm trying to figure out what information Mike Lindell could possibly have that the Show Trial fishermen could want.
Probably just making examples of influential and/or wealthy Americans that ally themselves with Trump.

Provide enough support to Trump '24 and the FBI may kick your door in next!

Old 09-14-2022, 05:06 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,167,649 times
They are targeting anyone associated with Trump. Doesn't matter who you are.

This isn't right - you should know this.

The FBI is no good.

Old 09-14-2022, 05:35 AM

8,420 posts, read 4,578,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
I don't even see people being curious about the actual crimes here.

Legal remedies in a system that is showing many signs it has been corrupted, are not all that comforting without a media and a population that is holding *them* accountable.

No doubt. All these comments about legal recourse and "if you don't do anything wrong..." assume the agencies are 100% trustworthy. This is not a safe assumption to make.

Old 09-14-2022, 06:00 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
The FBI has seized all electronic records and devices from Mike Lindell a staunch supported of President Trump.

Raided his home and tore it to pieces.

I still don't see where Mr. Lindell's home was searched. Even Mr. Lindell has only spoken of his phone being seized via search warrant while at Hardee's. I believe his video speaking of the seizure was done at his home, so I imagine he would have spoken of it.

He did note that the agents were polite, and that he was given a chance to speak to his attorney before handing over the phone.

Anyway, Mr Lindell's last forecast of when Mr. Trump would be re-installed in office (August 20th) has come and gone. Surprisingly, I haven't seen a further prediction.

Old 09-14-2022, 06:03 AM

23,561 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
Yes.

It's called a search warrant. There's legal remedies in cases where say the law enforcement lies to a judge to obtain a search warrant. Otherwise it's absolutely fine just as it's always been.
Eric holder falsified a warrant, what legal or ethical consequences did he suffer?
Remember holder, he had obama's back.

FBI falsified warrants, no legal consequence meted out?

Old 09-14-2022, 06:17 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
The FBI has seized all electronic records and devices from Mike Lindell a staunch supported of President Trump.

Raided his home and tore it to pieces.
The FBI has become the gestapo, targeting political opponents of the left.

Liberals are fascists, so using such totalitarian tools is natural for them. Liberalism, of course, is the greatest threat to liberty that the nation has faced.

Unless liberals suddenly become sane (unlikely), there is rapidly approaching a time in which free people will be forced to separate from them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies