Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2022, 09:51 PM

1,368 posts, read 490,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
He's a key member of Trump's misinformation campaign and he needs to be held accountable for his role in spreading lies about the 2020 election. Dominion should take all his money and he should be thrown in jail, along with Roger Stone and Steve Bannon.
So prison for speaking? My goodness it's incredible that you would say this. It scares me that anyone thinks it's OK because Trump.

Old 09-13-2022, 09:54 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,121,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
According to Lindell they are looking for evidence on some guy named Dennis Montgomery. I never heard of him, but suspect he is well known to forum denizens.
Dennis Montgomery is the one who gave him the packet captures that he said he would show at his 1st symposium and it would prove the election was hacked. At the symposium, however, Joshua Merritt ("Spyder" from Sidney Powell's case) announced the data was bad and didn't prove anything.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...they-cant-pro/

Old 09-13-2022, 10:22 PM

3,113 posts, read 942,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
According to Lindell they are looking for evidence on some guy named Dennis Montgomery. I never heard of him, but suspect he is well known to forum denizens.

Here is some info on Montgomery.

As part of the attempt to overturn the 2020 United States presidential election, The American Report published stories in which Montgomery claimed a supercomputer called the Hammer, running software called Scorecard, was used to steal votes from Trump.[26] Montgomery's claims were repeated by Mike Lindell[27] and Sidney Powell.[28] Chris Krebs, then the director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, characterized the claims as "nonsense" and a "hoax".

From Wikipedia

Apparently he is a crony of Lindell.
Montgomery must be correct then. Seems like the FBI is working hard to bury everyone with evidence the election was stolen in 2020.

As southerners say: “A hit dog gone[sic] holler”

Old 09-13-2022, 10:38 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,074,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
I am not even sure one has to be all that outspoken any more. Seeing reports of people being questioned and searched based on facebook posts, or anonymous reports. The cheering is giving me a pit in my stomach. Mr. Lindell has resources to fight this. I don't.

And these people dare call the opposition fascist. I really hope the population wakes up and draws a line. Soon.
Reports of people being questioned -- any links?

Old 09-13-2022, 10:50 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,685,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Dennis Montgomery is the one who gave him the packet captures that he said he would show at his 1st symposium and it would prove the election was hacked. At the symposium, however, Joshua Merritt ("Spyder" from Sidney Powell's case) announced the data was bad and didn't prove anything.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...they-cant-pro/
But the real problem was that Lindell's lawyers advised him at the symposium that what Montgomery gave him was software discs based on national secrets involving unmatched high level surveillance capabilities as developed by Montgomery. It supposedly included info how the 2020 election was stolen with China hacking into it. It's supposedly the same software program used by the FBI, NSI, and CIA. If Lindell had disclosed this, he would be arrested. Lindell now needs to get whistleblower protection clearance, so he can use what can be found on these discs for defense in the huge lawsuit case for damages Dominion filed against him. But a problem is that Montgomery has scammed government intelligence agencies before.

You can hear all about it in the bombshells dropped by conspiracy theory promoter Pete Santilli in this interview starting at 8:35: https://healthrangerreport.com/pete-...ell-has-it-all

Old 09-13-2022, 10:55 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,074,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
The FBI has seized all electronic records and devices from Mike Lindell a staunch supported of President Trump.

Raided his home and tore it to pieces.

That's not what Lindell said.

They came to Hardees and took his phone.

But you have a very dramatic story that doesn't match Lindell's

Old 09-13-2022, 10:56 PM

6,141 posts, read 2,759,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
The FBI has seized all electronic records and devices from Mike Lindell a staunch supported of President Trump.

Raided his home and tore it to pieces.
Except none of that happened

Old 09-13-2022, 11:14 PM

17,738 posts, read 6,983,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Reports of people being questioned -- any links?
As if evidence would even matter to you. Lol!

Old 09-13-2022, 11:15 PM

17,738 posts, read 6,983,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
there was a warrant.
Great. Please provide a link to the warrant and supporting affidavit.

Old 09-13-2022, 11:16 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,485,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
What crime? Anyone have a legitimate crime he's likely to be guilty of?

for one, by his own admission, lindell gave $800,000 to tina peters. colorado limit on gifts to elected officials is $65.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.