Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2007, 04:36 PM

22 posts, read 30,860 times

Advertisements

Fistfightingpansy I label you now as a extremist anti-gun disgrace.
Amavel, you are no better,go have tea with fistfightingpansy,also the brady bunch, and million mommy march.
mark6052,you did your best but it was a waste to convert fistfightingpansy he stands firm with his no-logic extreme anti-gun beliefs and would love to reduce all of our freedom and 2nd amendment rights just because he doesent like it.With his selfish attitude I can see his yellow insecure anti-gun mentality.mark6052 you should go to THR forum thats where many good 2nd amendment supporters go to get info and all kinds of important stuff.You did a good job trying mark6052.
Talking sense to these type of anti-gun extremist hoplophobes is like talking to a retarded wall.
mark6025 you are a true patriot and deserve good respect.

Last edited by dmxx99; 02-24-2007 at 04:51 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2007, 07:42 PM

1,155 posts, read 3,333,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmxx99 View Post
Amavel, you are no better,go have tea with fistfightingpansy,also the brady bunch, and million mommy march.
Wow, if that's not a personel insult, I don't know what is. I can insult an organization and get a neg rep, but I'm sure this will be given a pass. BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-24-2007, 07:50 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
lets keep it civil ,I know this is a passionate subject for some including me,but still.

so far,this thread as remained civil to a point,which Im impressed about that because in the past when I partcipated in a thread like this the slander started slinging right off the bat...lets not spoil it now.

Old 02-24-2007, 09:05 PM

753 posts, read 759,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark6052 View Post
FFH, for awhile I thought you were middle road, but I now wonder. You have started calling us names that show youre true beliefs. We are preverse, with a gun fetish?
Gun fetishists share the same bent philosophy with other fetishist subcultures. That is, the opinion that the whole of society should mould its laws to suit their own peculiar tastes: whether that be sexual behavior, social mores, or in this case ownership of military grade firearms.

There's no problem with a person owning a gun for hunting or any other normal, healthy purpose. But when gun fetishists try to push their perverse love of military grade, high caliber firearms on to the rest of society, that's where the political pandering should stop.

You bet I'm middle of the road. It's the gun fetishists who are off in the barrow pit. And I don't apologize not being politically correct. I use the term gun fetishist because that is what their passion amounts to, a fetish. I don't call pedophiles "differently-age-oriented sensualists", and I don't use sanitized words for gun fetishists.

And if you all have a problem with the term, take pause when you go to bed with your .50 Barrett and ask yourself "do ya reckon the Hairdresser has a point?"

Last edited by FistFightingHairdresser; 02-24-2007 at 09:26 PM..

Old 02-24-2007, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmxx99 View Post
mark6052,you did your best but it was a waste to convert fistfightingpansy he stands firm with his no-logic extreme anti-gun beliefs and would love to reduce all of our freedom and 2nd amendment rights just because he doesent like it.With his selfish attitude I can see his yellow insecure anti-gun mentality.mark6052 you should go to THR forum thats where many good 2nd amendment supporters go to get info and all kinds of important stuff.You did a good job trying mark6052.
Talking sense to these type of anti-gun extremist hoplophobes is like talking to a retarded wall.
mark6025 you are a true patriot and deserve good respect.
"Like talking to a retarded wall." Pure genius. Can I use that sometime?

dmxx just had a conniption. Lost his bearings. Just started shooting his trailer full of holes.

I live for moments like these.

Old 02-24-2007, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyHateMachine View Post
Wow, if that's not a personel insult, I don't know what is. I can insult an organization and get a neg rep, but I'm sure this will be given a pass. BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!
Who cares PHM, let them say whatever they like. Making them go mental is what it's all about.

Old 02-24-2007, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistFightingHairdresser View Post
Who cares PHM, let them say whatever they like. Making them go mental is what it's all about.
True.

But I like fighting the good fight. Just for kicks, you know.

Besides if I'm gonna get kicked by it, so is everyone.

Old 02-24-2007, 09:50 PM

137 posts, read 185,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FistFightingHairdresser View Post
This is where I don't get you guys. You acknowledge you have the right to own a gun and the right to vote. You don't have a problem with registering to vote, but you have a problem with registering a gun.

Do you see the disconnect here? Why does registering to vote not lead to the removal of that right, as you suppose it does when registering your gun?
Really, I have missed most of the last few pages of posts, but this one caught my eye. You know, if we have our guns, then "they" can not "take" the rest of our rights. However, if "they" take our guns, then "they" will have no problems taking the rest of our rights.

I will try to catch up on the rest of the posts. I am very busy getting ready for the up coming Appleseed shoot, lots of fun and a great exercise of our Second Amendment!

FFH, if you get bored and want to have a "hoot", come on over! March 31-April 1. I'll pay for your admission, and even get you some grub.

Old 02-24-2007, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfaler View Post
Really, I have missed most of the last few pages of posts, but this one caught my eye. You know, if we have our guns, then "they" can not "take" the rest of our rights. However, if " , then "they" will have no problems taking the rest of our rights.

I will try to catch up on the rest of the posts. I am very busy getting ready for the up coming Appleseed shoot, lots of fun and a great exercise of our Second Amendment!

FFH, if you get bored and want to have a "hoot", come on over! March 31-April 1. I'll pay for your admission, and even get you some grub.
Try addressing a post if you wish to qoute it.

No one spoke against anyone's right to own a gun. Registering a gun and "they taking our guns", are not synonymous.

Wise up.

Last edited by PrettyHateMachine; 02-24-2007 at 10:21 PM..

Old 02-24-2007, 10:44 PM

922 posts, read 1,909,163 times
I'll try this alittle more. Since car registration has been compared to gun registration lets try this. Are you folks against all gun ownership or just certain types? I dont drive a hybrid, or 4cyl econo box. In fact one of my cars is a 502 big block chevy corvette. Kinda like the 50cal. and yes I do say good night to the vett Some people think I should not own this car, Its to old and bad fuel mileage. Plus im sure it contributes to global warming. Well guess what? Its survived an ex-wife; it will be with me regardless of what mr gore thinks. Might go postal with it someday I refuse to let a non gun owner decide that I ONLY need a bolt action rifle and a single shot shotgun. FFH you and others keep ignoring the Fact that many countries confiscate from there citizens, Why? I have yet to hear a valid way they will find all criminals NOW with a gun. Im not one.No registration wont help. After 500+ posts no help for us all
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies