Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 04:00 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,913,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Confirmed by somebody who won't reveal his real name and another named Techdude, good luck with that in a court of law.....
Yes, Techdude said the forgery was based on Obama's sister's BC; however, she actually was born in Indonesia.

Old 03-14-2009, 05:24 PM

1,992 posts, read 4,151,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
I Did It. Justice Roberts Agreed to read all of my documents

Roberts stated ”I will read your documents, I will review them. Give them to my Secret Service Agent and I will review them”. His Secret Service Agent approached me and stated ” Give me all the documents, I promise you Justice Roberts will get them”.
Do you have this quote from anywhere besides Orly's newsletter? The other two sources quoted did not agree with this statement. One being a newspaper and one being a student in attendance....

Old 03-14-2009, 05:55 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,209,436 times
If anybody has any doubts about President Obama's citizenship spend a little time HERE and enlighten yourselves...click on images for a larger view.

(http://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com/2009/03/11/obamas-certification-of-live-birth-in-depth/ - broken link)

Old 03-14-2009, 10:03 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,313,157 times
Congressman Introduces Eligibility Bill

Birther bill hits Congress

Old 03-15-2009, 02:12 AM

96 posts, read 104,402 times
Default messy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Confirmed by somebody who won't reveal his real name and another named Techdude, good luck with that in a court of law.....
Imaging guru: 'Certification' of birth time, location is fake

ObamaForgery.com - Your Action Needed Now (http://f2a.org/coast2coast/obamacitizenship.htm - broken link)

Townhall.com - The Greater Evil

Obama's forged birth certificate

You're not a very well informed person, are you? Read the above, and you'll be on the path to truth.

Old 03-15-2009, 08:04 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,195,816 times
Obama Cannot Be President

This is deep...............................real deep, but very logical.

Old 03-15-2009, 08:13 AM

The logic is based on the use of the word "publicly" known. No where in the Constitution do I see the words "publicly" known.

We could just as easily construct this:

1. To be president, Obama's qualifications must meet Constitutional requirements.
2. His party has verified and confirmed that he meets Constitutional requirements.
3. The electorate and the electoral college have chosen him as president.
4. The Courts have refused to hear cases stating that he does not meet requirements.
5. Therfore, Obama is President of the United States.

I am sure there are problems with my logic. But this is how I see it.

Old 03-15-2009, 08:28 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,195,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAbilene View Post
The logic is based on the use of the word "publicly" known. No where in the Constitution do I see the words "publicly" known.

We could just as easily construct this:

1. To be president, Obama's qualifications must meet Constitutional requirements.
2. His party has verified and confirmed that he meets Constitutional requirements.
3. The electorate and the electoral college have chosen him as president.
4. The Courts have refused to hear cases stating that he does not meet requirements.
5. Therfore, Obama is President of the United States.

I am sure there are problems with my logic. But this is how I see it.
The difference between Dr. Coambs logic and yours is, his requires thinking, yours just requires blinders.

Old 03-15-2009, 09:37 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,681,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunklhammer View Post
Imaging guru: 'Certification' of birth time, location is fake

ObamaForgery.com - Your Action Needed Now (http://f2a.org/coast2coast/obamacitizenship.htm - broken link)

Townhall.com - The Greater Evil

Obama's forged birth certificate

You're not a very well informed person, are you? Read the above, and you'll be on the path to truth.
Blogs, blogs and more blogs. I can make a blog to! A blog where he says: Credentials do not equal credibility. Hah! Basically, "I don't have the credentials to be doing this, but I'm right! And they guy who is qualified to do this is wrong!

They all discuss that same 1 person... this "Dr. Polarik", previously "techdude" that no one can find anywhere, who has no verifiable credentials.

Bad Science: How Not To Do Image Analysis Part II - Secure Computing: Sec-C

Blog or Die! » Dr. Ron Polarik’s analysis of Barack Obama’s birth certificate

Old 03-15-2009, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
The difference between Dr. Coambs logic and yours is, his requires thinking, yours just requires blinders.
Please indicate which part of my list is not true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies