Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 09:01 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,678,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetruth View Post
If gays want to serve in the armed forces, they should keep it to themselves and not flaunt their lifestyle.
You better talk with this Marine and see how he feels about it...

Camp Pendleton Marine here! (http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/m4m/1108856400.html - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2009, 09:03 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,569,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullenite View Post
I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a Bigot in America. I am Mullenite.
I spent 13th months in Vietnam on the Field of Battle, not one Soldier was left behind. I place the gays on point, Dose that make me a Bigot....

Old 04-07-2009, 09:44 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,641,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Ok Mr. Capital Man! Tell me, what does "I place the gays on point" mean?
I wonder if by 'mullinite' he means he has a mullet? If so, that is not something to be proud of

Old 04-07-2009, 09:45 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,569,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
I wonder if by 'mullinite' he means he has a mullet? If so, that is not something to be proud of
You got that right!

Old 04-08-2009, 05:54 AM

37,221 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
It is not equal, and never will be. Allowing someone to publicly admit they are gay is one thing, allowing them to have free reign on our bases is another.

Public displays of homosexuality should be discouraged. We don't need our young people to leave home and then be indoctrinated into the homosexual lifestyle.
Your young people are in no danger of any type of "indoctrination".

Unless, of course, they were born gay. They'll figure that out for themselves, though, regardless of who does what in public with whom.

Old 04-15-2009, 11:25 AM

80 posts, read 247,414 times
I do think that when men refrain from sex it does help them stay focused.

Old 04-15-2009, 12:29 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,641,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data_poster View Post
I do think that when men refrain from sex it does help them stay focused.
Really? I find it makes them short tempered and cranky.

Old 04-15-2009, 12:40 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,678,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Really? I find it makes them short tempered and cranky.
Agree. I believe the German military even encourages their soldiers to visit prostitutes if they're not getting sex elsewhere.

Old 04-15-2009, 01:19 PM

238 posts, read 305,070 times
Quote:
It is not equal, and never will be. Allowing someone to publicly admit they are gay is one thing, allowing them to have free reign on our bases is another.

Public displays of homosexuality should be discouraged. We don't need our young people to leave home and then be indoctrinated into the homosexual lifestyle.
I agree... I have been active duty 10 years and an tired of *******s trying to portray homosexuality as normal behavior. It isn't and will never be.

Liberals will simply repeat something a million times until many take it for fact,

homosexuals are born that way
second hand smoke kills
cow farts are causing the polar ice caps to melt

on and on and on....

The military is about supporting masses of people. That means group showers, group living quarters..etc. Gays flat out kill morale. They spend way too long in the shower checking out other guys....write filthy messages in bathroom stalls looking for a hookup, and it is just plain disgusting knowing some guy is getting his nuts off watching you shower.

99% of the military agrees with me. If you allow them to serve openly they will need to be seperated from normal people.

Old 04-15-2009, 01:35 PM

238 posts, read 305,070 times
One other thing, If you want your fighting forces to be more effective keep women out of combat zones.

The military is no place for childish equality. It is about killing the other guy before he kills you or your family.

The exception proves the rule, and there are exceptions, but the majority of woman can't shoot, are scared of guns, couldnt lug a 200lb man out of a burning vehicle, or drag him to safety in a timely mannor while under fire.
I've seem first hand where women will use the fact that they have boobs to not pull their own weight.
I've seen shooting instructors have to look the other way and pass women on qualifying days before they are convoying with me in iraq. Is that dumb or what?

Guys become distracted and are busy chasing tail vs concentrating on the mission. Girls wanna go home sooner, they get pregnant to do so.

Families are ruined because of relationships that happen over there.

We are handicapping ourselves....how stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies