Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2009, 01:12 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,227,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Rush Limbaugh's show today?

Who?

obama who?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2009, 05:07 AM

305 posts, read 540,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
why did he lay silent when Bush did his damage to the economy? and now its all Obama's fault... go figure... Rush go take some more Oxycotin it will keep those thoughts lucid, not accurate but lucid. And people listen to his crap why?

Same point I made above.....Rush is extremely one-sided in his absolute refusal to admit that any idea from the Democratic side has merits or that any idea from the Republican side has faults. And that's why he lacks all credibility.

Old 06-10-2009, 05:44 AM

3,106 posts, read 7,385,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoughton View Post
Same point I made above.....Rush is extremely one-sided in his absolute refusal to admit that any idea from the Democratic side has merits or that any idea from the Republican side has faults. And that's why he lacks all credibility.
Have you ever listened to him?
He has been raking the Republicans over the coals for their ideas/actions.

Never heard his show until a couple weeks ago so don't know what he did when Bush was in office. But he is now slamming the Repub party.

Old 06-10-2009, 06:13 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,218,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Well now, ain't you all of a sudden Miss Manners!

Just like that Obammy and Flo, classy with a big red K and making sure everyone knows it!

Who's "Flo"?

Old 06-10-2009, 06:14 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,218,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
oh, gross.

Old 06-10-2009, 08:21 AM

1,490 posts, read 2,035,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
why did he lay silent when Bush did his damage to the economy? and now its all Obama's fault... go figure... Rush go take some more Oxycotin it will keep those thoughts lucid, not accurate but lucid. And people listen to his crap why?
Rush had plenty of problems with Bush and spending. You don't listen to the program, so you don't know this.

Why do you chastise and ridicule Rush his addiction, when old Barry was snorting cocaine a-plenty and has never told us when or if he quit? Also, do you have a problem with Michelle and her drinking problem? Equiring minds, etc., etc.

Old 06-10-2009, 08:23 AM

1,490 posts, read 2,035,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post

Who's "Flo"?
First Lady Obama.

Old 06-10-2009, 10:17 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,692,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Anyone hear Rush Limbaugh's show today? Conserv or Lib...feel free to jump in, however it would be nice if you actually heard the show. If you just want to rant about how stupid and evil he is, you could start another thread.

I just heard the first hour and it was fascinating! Best thing I've heard him do in the couple of years I've been listening regularly.

He was just on fire! He's taking the gloves off and calling Obama out for destroying the economy. My fav part was when he put up a sound bite from a press conf with VP Biden's top economic advisor. This man was so full of double speak and lies it was disturbing. Rush gave brilliant commentary.

Today, I actually have a bit of hope for our country. I am starting to think that the msm is going to have to start waking up and delving into the trainwreck that Obama is creating. The truth usually wins out and crushes, no matter how tingle-y, fade usually leaving the formerly enchanted embarrassed.

Anyone else hear the first hour?

Any libs that heard the first hour want to comment on the VP economic guru?
Rush has a radio show. He promotes the ideas of conservatism.
If he did that more when Bush was in office I would be all the more happy to hear from Rush. In the end people make the decision to promote the ideas of freedom or look at the R or D next to names.
I have moved on to realize to many people have a hard time with liberty.
They can't understand economic liberty and or they can't understand personal liberty. To many religious people want to restrict peoples personal liberty then complain about school prayer. Free thinking means just that, just dont hurt other individuals in the process and the country would actually be free. This currently form of government must go, govenrment must be limited and people once again must taste freedom to remember that it is just about gone.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:01 PM

450 posts, read 503,860 times
Default Rush Limbaugh's obvious unjustified hatred from Obama has gone too far!

Rush Limbaugh has called for a boycott of GM to spite Barack Obama!
How can any sensible person (liberal or conservative) NOT see this Lunatic for what he is....A rambling blind one-sided cry baby!

How the heck do you wish more job losses and more heartache for Americans just to stick it to the President?

I'm sorry you lose all respect and credibility when all you stand by is that everything George W Bush did was great and every single thing Obama does or has done is evil and the worst thing for America....
C'mon!

Anyone care to explain the rationale behind this insanity?

DailyTech - Rush Limbaugh, Bloggers Tell Americans to Boycott GM

Old 06-10-2009, 03:05 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,228,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2flyy View Post
Rush Limbaugh has called for a boycott of GM to spite Barack Obama!
How can any sensible person (liberal or conservative) NOT see this Lunatic for what he is....A rambling blind one-sided cry baby!

How the heck do you wish more job losses and more heartache for Americans just to stick it to the President?

I'm sorry you lose all respect and credibility when all you stand by is that everything George W Bush did was great and every single thing Obama does or has done is evil and the worst thing for America....
C'mon!

Anyone care to explain the rationale behind this insanity?

DailyTech - Rush Limbaugh, Bloggers Tell Americans to Boycott GM
um, Rush Limbaugh doesnt believe in boycotts and he bought a new GM car last week. Yet another FALSE story by a liberal..

Lets talk about lost respect and credibility now....

Last edited by pghquest; 06-10-2009 at 03:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies