Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2011, 08:53 PM

810 posts, read 837,576 times

Advertisements

If you noticed from all these racial topics, the burden of responsibility is always put on the non-black side. Racial conflicts are always attributed to other races, while blacks are mere victims who everyone else must work hard to embrace with open arms. That has been the liberal illusion for many decades. The reality is much different:

Black racist beat Hispanic man to death

Black racists attack Latino family in Louisiana

Hundreds of fed up Latinos protest Black racism

Mexican beaten by 6 racist Blacks on Staten Island

No hate crime conviction for Black racist Hakim Scott

Mexican beaten by 3 racist Blacks on Staten Island, New York

Racism against Mexicans exposed

100 activists call to stop Black on Latino hate crime violence in Peekskill, New York

Mexican beaten by 3 racist Blacks in Brooklyn, New York

Racist Black people are targeting Latinos for hate crimes (En Español with English subtitles)

It's not going to be pretty when the tables are turned.

Old 07-05-2011, 08:57 PM

3,085 posts, read 5,242,017 times
The real question is who doesn't dislike black people. It's probably not an exaggeration to say that nearly every culture in the world holds some form of ingrained anti-black bias. Of course, if I were to constantly internalize everyone else's negativity I would be profoundly depressed, as would anyone.

For this reason, I had long ago decided that fully rejecting this negativity and the racist ideological structure from which it arises is key to my happiness as an individual. Black people tend to realize early on the value of self-love, as for many it will be all they have to rely on in a world that perpetually misunderstands and fears them.

Old 07-05-2011, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
The real question is who doesn't dislike black people. It's probably not an exaggeration to say that nearly every culture in the world holds some form of ingrained anti-black bias. Of course, if I were to constantly internalize everyone else's negativity I would be profoundly depressed, as would anyone.

For this reason, I had long ago decided that fully rejecting this negativity and the racist ideological structure from which it arises is key to my happiness as an individual. Black people tend to realize early on the value of self-love, as for many it will be all they have to rely on in a world that perpetually misunderstands and fears them.
Because Africa is such a bastion of love for blacks and non-blacks alike. The "woe is me" act is starting to lose its effect. Considering that many blacks in the West are better off than the majority of indigenous people in their own countries, yet there are no liberals out there screaming RACISM to gain perks for the Quechua indians or Maori to the extend they do for blacks.

Old 07-05-2011, 09:08 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,477,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWTOSFLA View Post
I never experienced racism from a hispanic until i came to south florida....i just find it odd. Can someone explain it me or break it down to me like a 3 year old....
Bull ****e!

Old 07-05-2011, 09:23 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Why would anyone care why Hispanics (and by extension...Cubans too) dislike blacks? I'm black, and so long as they stay out of my way, i don't care about how they feel about me.

Old 07-05-2011, 09:45 PM

3,085 posts, read 5,242,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
Because Africa is such a bastion of love for blacks and non-blacks alike. The "woe is me" act is starting to lose its effect. Considering that many blacks in the West are better off than the majority of indigenous people in their own countries, yet there are no liberals out there screaming RACISM to gain perks for the Quechua indians or Maori to the extend they do for blacks.
Who said anything about Africa? I for one couldn't care less about your political beef. I am only responsible for my own well-being, not how good or bad others think I have it.

Old 07-05-2011, 09:47 PM

717 posts, read 899,566 times
Seems like many foreigners of all colors have some sort of unsavory opinion about American Blacks, mostly because they're quick to kiss the American White's ass and believe whatever they tell them. They're still coming here in droves to a country our ancestors help built, aren't they though?

African Americans are the only major group of people dragged to this country against their will, have suffered more than any other group, yet centuries later are still made to feel like a burden to everyone else.

Old 07-05-2011, 09:49 PM

Quote:
That has nothing to do with what he said.

Old 07-05-2011, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalie Brown View Post
Seems like many foreigners of all colors have some sort of unsavory opinion about American Blacks, mostly because they're quick to kiss the American White's ass and believe whatever they tell them. They're still coming here in droves to a country our ancestors help built, aren't they though?

African Americans are the only major group of people dragged to this country against their will, have suffered more than any other group, yet centuries later are still made to feel like a burden to everyone else.
There is really some kind of psychosis in the black community that makes them think they are the premier victims in the world. Newsflash: It was West European whites that brought blacks into America. It was not jews, not mestizos, not indians, not arabs, not iranians, not central asians, not east europeans, not east asians, not pacific islanders. And who is kissing White ass? Minorities can also hate Whites, and there are incidents of them attacking whites, like in that baseball stadium. But apparently to certain black people who are in a perpetual state of victimhood, anyone who wants to succeed in something other than bball or music is a) kissing white ass or b) trying to act white.

Old 07-05-2011, 10:07 PM

Quote:
There is really some kind of psychosis in the black community that makes them think they are the premier victims in the world. Newsflash: It was West European whites that brought blacks into America. It was not jews, not mestizos, not indians, not arabs, not iranians, not central asians, not east europeans, not east asians, not pacific islanders. And who is kissing White ass? Minorities can also hate Whites, and there are incidents of them attacking whites, like in that baseball stadium. But apparently to certain black people who are in a perpetual state of victimhood, anyone who wants to succeed in something other than bball or music is a) kissing white ass or b) trying to act white.
No one said anything about the world. I'm talking about here in America. Blacks are subject to a lot of prejudice coming from foreigners. I've seen it first hand. Many foreigners don't seem to be accustomed to America's more sophisticated approach to race relations, and to them, it's appropriate to judge someone according to skin color and appearance.

You lost me with the whole "bball and music" thing. I thought we were talking about foreigners' relationship with blacks, not AA's relationship with others AAs. Please avoid going off on a tangent and stick to the topic at hand. This thread isn't about your beef with black folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies