Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2009, 12:29 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,665,293 times

Advertisements

Instead of watching Bill O and Hannity, shooter watches religious programming instead.

Not exactly a lefty.

Posts by wannabegeek

Quote:
Too late? Not really. I'm praying in Jesus Christ Name! that the SCOTUS will be vigilant enough, that they'll uphold the Constitution no matter what. I'll pray that they'll check mate the Zero!
Quote:
After SCOUS denied challenge to BHO's COLB, I'm feeling like America's capital got nuked (figuratively!), no more Washington, D.C., no more SCOUS, no more POTUS, no more Senate, no more Congress, nobody there cares about the constitution anymore! I don't listen to Rush, Hanity anymore, nor watch FNC anymore. I do listen to Christian radio, watch TBN, Daystar until they'll pass fairness doctrine!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2009, 01:05 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,712,934 times
Default Holocaust Museum shooter was an extreme leftist

James Von Bronn thought that 9/11 was an inside job, he hated Israel, Zionists and anyone that supported them. He hated conservatives and wrote many angry missives decrying Fox News and some reporters as well as the conservative magazine, The Weekly Standard.

It appears that Mr. Von Bron shared the identical beliefs of many posters here, whose names I'm forbidden to list due to the terms of service. So, will all of the leftists here decry this far left "domestic terrorist?"

Old 06-12-2009, 01:11 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
It's nice that the right-wingers are decrying him!

I don't think he was leftist at all.

But I think his beliefs and actions were detestable.

Old 06-12-2009, 01:12 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,607,811 times
Darwin-loving museum shooter hates Bible, Christians
James Von Brunn Hates Bill O'Reilly, George W. Bush, John McCain, And Rupert Murdoch
Has Anyone Checked to See if the Holocaust Museum Shooter had a DailyKos Account?

Everyone is being spoon-fed from the same jar, I see.

Old 06-12-2009, 01:12 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,857,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
James Von Bronn thought that 9/11 was an inside job, he hated Israel, Zionists and anyone that supported them. He hated conservatives and wrote many angry missives decrying Fox News and some reporters as well as the conservative magazine, The Weekly Standard.

It appears that Mr. Von Bron shared the identical beliefs of many posters here, whose names I'm forbidden to list due to the terms of service. So, will all of the leftists here decry this far left "domestic terrorist?"
No this can't be! Only right wing republicans can be considered social terrorist.

Old 06-12-2009, 01:13 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
He wrote missives. These are his own words. Why do you refuse to believe this?

Old 06-12-2009, 01:13 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,607,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stac2007 View Post
No this can't be! Only right wing republicans can be considered social terrorist.
This guy wasn't typical of any mainstream party affiliation.

Old 06-12-2009, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Why do you have such a hard time accepting this? He wrote missives. These are his words. Why do you refuse to believe this?
People are reposting the same article that does not even give sources or the quotes in context.

Go ahead and read his posts on Free Republic and tell me he's a leftist.

Do you know why he doesn't like O'Reilly or Hannity? Because he now only watches religious programming.

Old 06-12-2009, 01:15 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,857,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
This guy wasn't typical of any mainstream party affiliation.
And what does that matter? You have to be connected to a terror group in order to be known as a right or left racist terrorist?

Old 06-12-2009, 01:16 PM

Posts by wannabegeek

Great reading to prove my point. Read his actual words.

Quote:
Too late? Not really. I'm praying in Jesus Christ Name! that the SCOTUS will be vigilant enough, that they'll uphold the Constitution no matter what. I'll pray that they'll check mate the Zero!
Quote:
After SCOUS denied challenge to BHO's COLB, I'm feeling like America's capital got nuked (figuratively!), no more Washington, D.C., no more SCOUS, no more POTUS, no more Senate, no more Congress, nobody there cares about the constitution anymore! I don't listen to Rush, Hanity anymore, nor watch FNC anymore. I do listen to Christian radio, watch TBN, Daystar until they'll pass fairness doctrine!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies