Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 08:34 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,516,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
This thread is about the whole scandal, no? While Palin did not blame Obama, there are actually people who are, which I think is a bit of a stretch, and which is certainly relevant to this topic.

You're right. Palin isnt doing that though and this thread was about her (at least at first).

But it is idiotic to blame Obama as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2009, 08:34 AM

4,459 posts, read 4,210,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Clearly I was referring to your post since I did quote it. The rest of your comment is juvenile drivel so I won't respond to it.
and clearly I asked what segment of my post you were referring to? Are you making some generalized claim? Could you be more specific? Thanks.

Old 06-12-2009, 08:35 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,216,113 times
Quote:
Attaacking children and supporting the attacks on is not a stretch for liberals considering they are the great supproters of third trimester abortions.

Palin is a thorn in Letterman's side because she is beautiful and he has to go home and look at the woman he married that he hid from everyone for years.
How's everything in Hawaii?

Old 06-12-2009, 08:36 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
You're right. Palin isnt doing that though and this thread was about her (at least at first).

But it is idiotic to blame Obama as well.
"This is the enduring legacy of the Obama campaign. I'm not saying this to be inflammatory, I blame Barack Obama because he allowed his surrogates in the media and Hollywood and everyone else on the left to do this dirty talking for him."

this was someone named SE Cupp on Hannity's show.

I think you can divide the world into two halves: those who see the pure manipulative insanity of such a statement and those who believe it to be true.

Old 06-12-2009, 08:36 AM

4,002 posts, read 3,905,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
And the same goes for Obama everytime he cries about Limbaugh?

I can understand Obama though. If you want to bring your level up you pick out someone higher than you (i.e Rush).
Limbaugh isn't really a comedian .. he just plays one on TV.

All of the years I've voted Republican, Limbaugh has come off as crass. Never cared much for the guy really. He reminds me of Morton Downey Jr.
Loud mouthed and arrogant.

If Obama were to do or say something a bit off the cuff, or really really stupid? Well, I'd be all over it like white on rice. Such are the freedoms in the good ole U.S. of A..

Sure, let him (Obama) cry about Limbaugh ... He's a big boy, and if it ever got too hot in the kitchen for Obama? we would all find Limbaugh cooling his heels a bit.

Old 06-12-2009, 08:38 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
I hope Dave doesn't say anything else about this stupid drama queen anymore. Letterman did nothing wrong and it's clear that the King and Queen of the Klondike are completely off their nuts.

Letterman a pervert? If Letterman is, then so is limbaugh.

Old 06-12-2009, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
When is Obama going to stop wasting our money campaigning?
You'd rather presidents just issue directives and didnt try to communicate their admins' plans and ideas with us, or ask for our input on them?

Old 06-12-2009, 08:41 AM

4,002 posts, read 3,905,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
I hope Dave doesn't say anything else about this stupid drama queen anymore. Letterman did nothing wrong and it's clear that the King and Queen of the Klondike are completely off their nuts.

Letterman a pervert? If Letterman is, then so is limbaugh.
Absolutely ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
I think they're just making hay while the sun shines.

Feeding the flock....just routine maintenance.

1,653 posts, read 1,170,790 times
Quote:
evidence of the degradation of society when children are targeted by dirty old men with minds like a cesspool and the left supports it.
Or the right supports it.

Canadian Cynic: Chelsea Clinton, White House daughter versus Michelle Malkin, right-wing *****. (Part 1.)

"During one episode in 1993, Limbaugh mentioned to his viewing audience that the Clintons had a cat, and displayed a photo of the well-known White House cat, "Socks." Continued Limbaugh, "But did you know they also have a White House dog?", at which point what came up on the screen was a picture of thirteen-year-old Chelsea Clinton."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies