Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2009, 10:42 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
I think my work here is done. It appears that some would rather us live a lie instead of creating a better truth. I hope that those who believe that enjoy the lie they live..

Peace.
You mean that your racial hatred has been so refuted that even you can no longer maintain your facade? And you want to continue living a lie than persue the truth?

If that is the case, then yes your negative work is done here.

Instead of peace, I say learn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2009, 10:48 AM

[quote=Tank1906;9724240]
Quote:
I don't pick at any scab. I didn't start this reverse racism thread. I didn't boot those kids out of the pool. You need to look at the sources.
Now you are trying to alter the subject. Could it be because you realize how lame you sound?

Quote:
This debate/thread is about America. If you want to talk about something else, start a thread, I'll meet you there.
No, this thread is as stated in its title, without regard to how badly you want to attempt to change it to suit your agenda.

Quote:
I've said over and over that there is racism on all sides but to pretend that in America, blacks haven't bore the brunt is just not truthful. It's ridiculous.
Now there is a bigoted statement, full of hate for all other races.

Quote:
How is realizing that something still exists being in denial? The first step in any recovery is accepting where you stand. You can't wish it away. You can't close your eyes, and racism will go away.
How is admitting that attempts are being made by fair minded people to rectify injustice racism? Do you use only your definition? If so, no wonder bigotry still exists.

Old 07-12-2009, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah...You might as well be Charlie Brown.
Poor baby!!! Can throw what you consider to be insults but can't take any in return. What a powerful debater you are!

Old 07-12-2009, 10:58 AM

Quote:
LOL..This is hilarious. Being honest should get one fired. Am I in thread where whites are claiming reverse racism? Is there not a thread discussing black children being booted from a pool because of there race LAST WEEK. WTF is delusional about that? You're ignoring the freaking thread you're in..LOL. You need to pity yourself because you're ignoring what's right in front of you. Where have I been hateful? Speaking the truth is hateful? Show me where I've lied. Fact is, you'd rather live a lie and expect everybody else to join you.
No, being a bigot should get you fired, and you have shown your bigotry with every post.

BTW, the thread that we are in is not about a swimming pool as you continually try to claim. That is a different thread. Learn to read.

Additionally, this "truth" you claim to speak is merely a repetition of your hate filled speach. The last sentence of your quoted statement would appear to apply more to you than anyone else on the board. You expect people to proclaim you as a bearer of truth in spite of the fact that all can see your bigoted, hate filled agenda.

If, indeed you are in some position of authority over others, perhaps your superiors really do need to review your attitudes. They certainly do not reflect compassion, fairness or intellect.

Old 07-12-2009, 11:24 AM

79 posts, read 74,161 times
Bigotry means to think better of ones self and Predos, you think your better then Tank1906.

Thats bigotry, your exhibiting.

Old 07-12-2009, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chav View Post
Bigotry means to think better of ones self and Predos, you think your better then Tank1906.

No, that is considered thought. I am not the one saying pro or con on the blacks (except for Tank, an individual).

I point out his illusions of black being better instead of just differenct from other races. He is purporting his race to be better and more deserving of adulation than any other race

That's bigotry.

BTW, are you attempting to mind read? If so, apply this "power" of yours to all without preconceived filters and see who is really bigoted.

Old 07-12-2009, 06:21 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:

So, If I think Coke is better than Pepsi, I am a bigot?

Old 07-13-2009, 04:00 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,299,942 times
Quote:

Wow! Welcome to CD Chav. I noticed that your previous post got ignored as it should have been. It just seems as though you are missing some knowledge i.e. ignorance. Now I know this is the case because you do not know what bigotry is.

Bigotry is having a firm set of beliefs usually based on religious teachings or political doctrines, etc. This is fine and is actually a good thing. In order to be bigoted, such a belief system would need an additional tag. That would be ... and is intolerant of those who differ.

Finally on a much more minor note. That would be "you're exhibiting" as in "you are exhibiting" and not "your exhibiting".

- Reel

Old 07-13-2009, 04:05 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,299,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
No, that is considered thought. I am not the one saying pro or con on the blacks (except for Tank, an individual).

I point out his illusions of black being better instead of just differenct from other races. He is purporting his race to be better and more deserving of adulation than any other race

That's bigotry.

BTW, are you attempting to mind read? If so, apply this "power" of yours to all without preconceived filters and see who is really bigoted.
I think being proud of one's race is a good thing. If Tank is black and he is proud to be black then I say 'Bravo!' I would much rather count among my friends those who are proud of who they are than those who are not.

- Reel

Old 07-13-2009, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelist in Atlanta View Post
I think being proud of one's race is a good thing. If Tank is black and he is proud to be black then I say 'Bravo!' I would much rather count among my friends those who are proud of who they are than those who are not.

- Reel
Being proud of ones race is fine. Denigrating other races and attaching any perceived blame that you imagine is another thing. Constantly exposing a need to defend would seem to show a feeling of inferiority, imagined or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies