Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 08:19 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,598,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
...... stiffle any disagreement with their messiah, even to their own demise.
Why do you believe the President is your savior?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 08:23 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
What about "Homey", "Lying African", etc that I saw on signs at the tea party.

Prove it!

Old 09-15-2009, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Why do you believe the President is your savior?

If I was looking for a savior like hussein obama I would be looking to go to hell. I think the only people chanting obama's name like he is a messiah are left wingers.

Last edited by dcsldcd; 09-15-2009 at 08:41 PM..

Old 09-15-2009, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Prove it!

10 Most Offensive Tea Party Signs (PHOTOS)

Old 09-15-2009, 08:38 PM

Quote:
If I was looking for a savior like hussein obama I would be looking to go to hell.
uh huh....

I was just curious since you refer to him as messiah, often. My understanding is this is considered blasphemy, which I find curious since you obviously believe in hell.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:47 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Thank you. There are many more all over this forum, and I think most everyone who is following this topic has seen them. If you don't believe it, dcsldcd, just do a search.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:49 PM

Quote:
uh huh....

I was just curious since you refer to him as messiah, often. My understanding is this is considered blasphemy, which I find curious since you obviously believe in hell.

It would be blasphemy if I believed he was the messiah. As it is, it is the left that swoons at his lies and chants his name.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:54 PM

Quote:
It would be blasphemy if I believed he was the messiah. As it is, it is the left that swoons at his lies and chants his name.
You call him the messiah - a lot.

Shall I post all of the instances where you've called or referred to him as messiah?

Old 09-15-2009, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Thank you. There are many more all over this forum, and I think most everyone who is following this topic has seen them. If you don't believe it, dcsldcd, just do a search.

The one's I saw on that link were far from offensive but only four of them would load up so I cannot comment further. Now I will have to impart a little reality to you, how do you know these were not democrat plants? I am not saying there were but it sure would be an easy way for them to try and make these protesters look bad.

I have seen far worse posters and behavior at left winger protest marches complete with vulgarity so I would not let islouted people worry you when you don't really know who they are or from what side of the fence they are on.

Old 09-15-2009, 09:11 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,677 times
It's obvious that in order for people to continue to say race has no bearing on the current behavior of these "patriots" you have to demonize anyone who states what is becoming more and more obvious by the day.

It was the same when Colin Powell endorsed Obama, Powell laid out his reasoning and stated that it was not because Obama was black.
Overnight his total record of service to this country was dismissed and the likes of Hannity concluded that it could only be because of race.

Now Jimmy Carter, an honorable man will have his service to this nation minimized because people want to maintain the illusion that race is not a part of this whole orchestrated move to undermine this President.

If you say that race is part of this whole campaign the immediate response from the right will be, " well golly you said racism is at play so that automatically makes you a racist"!!

The only people who don't want to recognize it for what it is are those who lie to themselves or "go along to get along" with their fellow "patriots"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies