Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2009, 11:15 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,722,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
It is spreading though and eventually we will have to deal with it. It has finally hit CNN, there is already calls for investigation in England and this appears to be something wide spead. For instance, last year I posted this concerning the CSIRO in Austrila publishing results that did not match the observed records, but it was still pushed forward as an authority of such in the news. There is manipulation at levels that are worrisome, but the fact is, we have it documented and there is much more to come.

CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation) Tabliod or Science?
A great post and I wish the result weren't more evidence of what I'm saying. You got "crickets" in response because it is WAY over the heads of 99% of the public.

As you know, this has everything to do with politics and very little to do with truth, facts, or integrity. If the battle is to be won, it will be as a result of a successful political strategy that counters, somehow, the enormous damage done by leftist influences throughout society over more than a generation.

Our task is something akin to penetrating and destroying the Borg.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2009, 11:18 AM

13,053 posts, read 12,953,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I'd rather see you post a real fact, and not just assumptions drown out of thin air. What you just posted as proof, is definetly not proof of anything.
Plenty have been posted, but the issue lies in the fact that you keep redefining what a fact is to cling to your bias.

Keep them coming!

Old 11-26-2009, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
A great post and I wish the result weren't more evidence of what I'm saying. You got "crickets" in response because it is WAY over the heads of 99% of the public.

As you know, this has everything to do with politics and very little to do with truth, facts, or integrity. If the battle is to be won, it will be as a result of a successful political strategy that counters, somehow, the enormous damage done by leftist influences throughout society over more than a generation.

Our task is something akin to penetrating and destroying the Borg.
*chuckle* it has been a while, but if I remember correctly, they did eventually destroy them did they not?

It won't be easy and I imagine there will be some battles won and lost (as has already happened in the past with some of these issues), but the little engine that could eventually makes it up the mountain. *chuckle*

Time will tell for sure.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:42 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,722,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
*chuckle* it has been a while, but if I remember correctly, they did eventually destroy them did they not?

It won't be easy and I imagine there will be some battles won and lost (as has already happened in the past with some of these issues), but the little engine that could eventually makes it up the mountain. *chuckle*

Time will tell for sure.
Yes, I believe they did, but it's been too long for me, too. I don't remember how.

I never appreciated the Next Generation when it was current as much as I came to in later years. There were some great episodes and great messages there.

And you're absolutely right - Never give up....never surrender!

Old 11-26-2009, 11:47 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
I'd rather see you post a real fact, and not just assumptions drown out of thin air. What you just posted as proof, is definetly not proof of anything.
There are plenty of facts, especially from those emails and other documents, but you will ignore them so you can continue with the ignorance on the issue.

Just admit it.....even it you did actually READ them, you would still find a way to deny the truth.

Old 11-26-2009, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
There are plenty of facts, especially from those emails and other documents, but you will ignore them so you can continue with the ignorance on the issue.

Just admit it.....even it you did actually READ them, you would still find a way to deny the truth.
It is kind of like this:

Old 11-26-2009, 12:12 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:

Finn is very good at twisting others' words and making them into something he can play with. He doesn't really believe in global warming by man but it is a part of the left leaners and he likes to appear to be one of them.

Old 11-26-2009, 12:19 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Like I have already mentioned many times I read them, and I simply don't see them as proof of anything that you claim they are. Sorry, but it's just not there.

Old 11-26-2009, 12:21 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Finn is very good at twisting others' words and making them into something he can play with. He doesn't really believe in global warming by man but it is a part of the left leaners and he likes to appear to be one of them.
I am not twisting anyone's words, and nor have I posted my opinion on global warming itself. I have only posted my professional opinion on the code and the comments.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 11-26-2009 at 01:17 PM..

Old 11-26-2009, 12:43 PM

Quote:
I am not twistign anyone's wordt, and nor have I posted my opinion on global warming itself. I have only posted my professional opinion on the code and the comments.
Yes, a baseless, unsupported opinion that chooses to selectively ignore the context and relevance of their meaning. There is nothing professional about your opinion. That unless when you mean "professional", you mean "climate science" professionalism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies