Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 10:18 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Thank you...

I cannot believe I am about to say this but God Bless You....
I thought you were atheist?

More cliches?

Old 11-23-2009, 10:19 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
So...you had your epiphany JUST today? WOW, what a lucky girl you are.

So, I guess we should give the poster you are so outrageously outraged at a break, right?

Everybody makes mistakes, right? I mean, there must be so many people who wish death on a president, right?

You are proudly one of them.

The other posts don't involve being outraged at a poster for wishing death on a president, something YOU yourself has done.

Let this be a lesson to YOU.
Take a lesson from you?

No offense but by what you post here, I would not want to take a lesson from you. I am doing better without you.

Quote:

More cliches?
Once again, READ. I said I am doing a spiritual search and am searching to find God. As I said, I have changed.

Old 11-23-2009, 10:23 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,216,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I will pray that hussein obama quits being a traitor, a thief, a liar and a con man and that he sees the error of his ways. I pray that he will strat respecting the country he was elected to represent and stops spitting on it when he is on foreign soil. Finally I pray that hussein obama quits bowing way down low to the leaders of foreign countries like he is their servant and is lower in stature.
You know what, I will pray that you will stop praying to the "god of war".....and that the "god of love, patience, compassion, and most of all the "god of education" will fill your life with all the characteristics and insights and wisdom which you seem to lack.

I'll bet you have no idea what it means when people bow to each other......not a clue.

Old 11-23-2009, 10:23 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,023,210 times
Quote:

More cliches?
I thought you were a Christian. Don't worry, we all know better.

Old 11-23-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
I did not forget what I wrote. Did I deny it? Nope. I gave you an explanation. You can take it or leave it.
ONLY AFTER I posted your death wish for Bush. What would have earned you kudos - if you would have included your death wish in your OP. That would have been truly commendable.

Quote:
Sanrene, you have so much hatred and anger inside of you.
Hogwash. Why, because I have exposed your hypocrisy on this issue?

Quote:
Don't tell me you have never made a mistake or changed your mind? How old are you?
I've made plenty of mistakes, make them everyday.

Old enough to remember if I ever wished death on a president.

Quote:
Nope. Wrong again.

I have been defending Palin and have been speaking out against hate for her family as well. Too bad you do not see that.
Yes, right again. This isn't about Palin, nice try to change the subject of wishing death on a president and the outrage it justifiably incurs.......except for your death wish for a president gets..understanding and sympathy and forgiveness.

Old 11-23-2009, 10:28 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,216,113 times
Quote:
Oh, I see now! Perfectly clear.

She is young, forgot that she wished death by hanging on a president as she is railing against another poster who wished death by cancer on a president.

Stop making excuses for the hypocrisy - she was caught, in a big one.

Being young has nothing to do with it, being a hypocrite and forgetting what one once wrote is the kicker.
Ahhhh, so YOU never grow, is that it, Sanrene? So you are totally ignorant to the fact that truth changes as we grow? LOL LOL

And You, I"m sure, have always been OLD and never changed an opinion and never changed a belief based on new knowledge you've gained through much struggle. That's the way to do it.......become rigid when you're very YOUNG and NEVER, EVER CHANGE a belief or opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
She said Bush SHOULD BE TRIED. Re-read the post. Just because she said he should be hanged first didn't mean that's the order in which she thought it should happen.........she said Bush should be tried as a war criminal and then hanged like Saddam. Uhhhhh, Saddam was a war criminal, wasn't he?

When you learn a little more about due process, get back to me.

You're "projecting" about the spin, Sanrene, 'cause that's all you do...........you're such an expert at either totally misunderstanding or spin. Take your pick.
Oh my, if this isn't the spin to beat all spin.

No, she said he should be hanged, just like saddam. A president. On the basis of no evidence, no charges, no trial, no verdict.

39,031 posts, read 23,023,210 times
Quote:
ONLY AFTER I posted your death wish for Bush. What would have earned you kudos - if you would have included your death wish in your OP. That would have been truly commendable.

Hogwash. Why, because I have exposed your hypocrisy on this issue?

I've made plenty of mistakes, make them everyday.

Old enough to remember if I ever wished death on a president.

Yes, right again. This isn't about Palin, nice try to change the subject of wishing death on a president and the outrage it justifiably incurs.......except for your death wish for a president gets..understanding and sympathy and forgiveness.
Until you denounce your vile attacks against Obama, you have absolutely NO credibility and NO right to judge anyone. Get lost.

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
From my limited experience, Sanrene has positioned herself as the ultimate arbiter of hypocrisy. She has more experience with it than any other poster on C-D.

Old 11-23-2009, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Take a lesson from you?

No offense but by what you post here, I would not want to take a lesson from you. I am doing better without you.

Once again, READ. I said I am doing a spiritual search and am searching to find God. As I said, I have changed.
I just gave you the lesson. Don't preach, whine, complain and feign outrage over something YOU yourself have done. That is the lesson. A good one in hypocrisy.

Good luck to you in your search, I was unaware you were looking, based on previous posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies