Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 12:28 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,291,205 times

Advertisements

Religious extremists do not like Ron Paul, because he does not emphasize government control like the mainstream Dems and Reps do. It is illogical for there to be any association between a libertarian minded politician and a neo-nazi group. It was simply a bad choice for a photo-op.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2009, 12:29 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,685,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tindo80 View Post
Lulz

Yea, hes not doing decent minded folks bidding by ASSOCIATING WITH PRO-HITLER ANTI-SEMITES and White Supremacist. Only "robots" choose to be responsible and decent and not affiliate with bigots and anti-jewish nazis like Don Black and co.

Thats what 'we' all want. Lulz...

I cant believe I actually got an infraction here for pointing out these 'fronters'. Why the heck cant they take their anti-semetism and bigotry back to Don Blacks haven for it?
Ever notice when someone has ideas of liberty, and I mean true liberty economic and social. Two things happen.

Those who want to be extra racist show up at your party.
Those who want to be free from the racist show up too.

As I recall many liberals, libert, republicans and independents all seemed to like the message of freedom. Every law we have is to protect the individual but sometimes government plans favorites and create laws to protect groups.
White or Black groups are not a part of the constitution which lets groups like the KKK and black panthers create a political cirus of which Ron Paul unfortantly will be in the middle of when you run for anything.
Example Obama's church preacher for those of you who think I'm being unfair.

Old 12-07-2009, 12:31 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,024,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Too bad the GOP doesn't support Ron Paul because if they did he could win the White House after Obama's second term.
Too bad the Republican Party laughed at him instead (in particular John McCain). Too bad Fox News blacked him out during the primaries - but now they have him on to suit their needs. I voted for Ron when he ran for President in 1988. It is nice to see his ideas and philosophy finally getting air time. Unfortunately, I do not think he is ever going to run again. Our loss.

Old 12-07-2009, 12:33 PM

844 posts, read 1,280,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Ever notice when someone has ideas of liberty, and I mean true liberty economic and social. Two things happen.

Those who want to be extra racist show up at your party.
Those who want to be free from the racist show up too.

As I recall many liberals, libert, republicans and independents all seemed to like the message of freedom. Every law we have is to protect the individual but sometimes government plans favorites and create laws to protect groups.
White or Black groups are not a part of the constitution which lets groups like the KKK and black panthers create a political cirus of which Ron Paul unfortantly will be in the middle of when you run for anything.
Example Obama's church preacher for those of you who think I'm being unfair.
Did you miss the earlier discussion with Summers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tindo to Summers
?? Bill Ayers did not create a website devoted to denying the holocaust (murder of 7 million jews, incase you didnt know), and the ideal that mexicans and blacks are soul-less subhuman criminals.

Reverend Wright did not endorse a web sight calling for assassination of the nations first black president.
Sorry bud, theres no passes for holocaust deniers and white supremacists and their supporters. Some things are just evil and are to be labeled as such. This is one of them.

And Im pretty such 99% of americans are with me on this one.

Old 12-07-2009, 12:36 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,328,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Too bad the Republican Party laughed at him instead (in particular John McCain). Too bad Fox News blacked him out during the primaries - but now they have him on to suit their needs. I voted for Ron when he ran for President in 1988. It is nice to see his ideas and philosophy finally getting air time. Unfortunately, I do not think he is ever going to run again. Our loss.
He is too good for this country.

Old 12-07-2009, 12:37 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,291,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
he is too good for this country.
+1,000,000

Old 12-07-2009, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
A general election between Obama and Paul would be a no-brainer. Why vote for pro-war ObamaBush when you have a pro-liberty advocate? The RINO neo-cons would still tow the party line (esp after 4 years of Obama) and the liberals would salivate over the idea of real peace.
IF Paul ran in 2012 and won I would be so happy.
:

Old 12-07-2009, 12:42 PM

844 posts, read 1,280,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Fox blacked him out because of his support of anti-semetic extremist groups and organizations, like Don Blacks Stormfront.

Fox is owned by News Corp and News Corp is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Right wing as he may be, he is still of the jewish faith. At that, his daughter is married to a man of african descent.

I doubt hes going to throw in support behind groups such as SF and people who support them (left or right). No reasonable person would. But extremist will keep praying for their 'great white hope' to come 'cleanse america of the nonwhites'.

Old 12-07-2009, 01:24 PM

2,735 posts, read 2,464,867 times
Quote:
Fox blacked him out because of his support of anti-semetic extremist groups and organizations, like Don Blacks Stormfront.

Fox is owned by News Corp and News Corp is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Right wing as he may be, he is still of the jewish faith. At that, his daughter is married to a man of african descent.

I doubt hes going to throw in support behind groups such as SF and people who support them (left or right). No reasonable person would. But extremist will keep praying for their 'great white hope' to come 'cleanse america of the nonwhites'.
How does he support anti-semetic groups?
I think you don`t get that the right does not necessary support him.
I am just against people like Don Black like you are but I still doubt that Ron Paul supports them.

Old 12-07-2009, 01:28 PM

Quote:

You mean Don Black's $500 donation to Paul's campaign and Stormfront's support of Paul in Presidential run.

White supremacists supported Paul because of the war in Iraq. The war in Iraq is seen by Stormfront to be a war on behalf of Israel.

Ron Paul has spoken about Israel’s influence on our foreign policy in Iraq etc. Paul's stance is based on the Constitution and our Founders warning against foreign entanglements.

The Stormfront’s opposition to the Iraq War and our foreign aid to Israel is based on hatred of Jews. Not the Constitution - like Ron Paul. That's the difference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies