Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2010, 01:21 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,492,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
You're a cut and past jockey, without the ability to even understand what YOU post, much less what I post.

all you have done is cut and paste from conspiracy sites and you tube

sorry you are such a bitter and petty person, but you really need to wake the f up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2010, 01:23 PM

15,096 posts, read 8,639,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I don't get this. Do people really think that the POTUS can just get up and run out of a room at will?

There are security protocols that are rehearsed regularly. The country was under attack. He had to sit there until he was told what to do. Why don't people know this? It seems to me to be common sense.
Yes, and I don't think those protocols include leaving the President sitting alone in a classroom full of kids for 10 minutes or more while they figure out what to do. The instant a threat is perceived, the president is surrounded by SS, and relocated to a secure location ... in this case, probably the bullet proof, bomb proof presidential limousine as the motorcade prepares for an abrupt departure from his WELL ADVERTISED location.

The lengths you all will go to create scenarios and explain the inexplicable is astounding ... and has little to do with "common sense".

Old 02-25-2010, 01:26 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,492,759 times
Quote:
... in this case, probably the bullet proof, bomb proof presidential limousine as the motorcade prepares for an abrupt departure from his WELL ADVERTISED location.

oh that makes reaL sense, take the POTUS from a building and put him in a vehicle that a plane can crash into or a grenade can be thrown under.......

some tactician you would make

Old 02-25-2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
all you have done is cut and paste from conspiracy sites and you tube

sorry you are such a bitter and petty person, but you really need to wake the f up

Just answer the question ... How was Kenney (who thought he was there on September 10th) actually at ground zero on September 11, when the deployment orders from FEMA allegedly weren't issued until September 12th? I mean, this is the nonsense YOU POSTED .. so please ... you seem to have all of the answers ... answer that. Don't tell me ... he got preliminary orders ... he left .. and arrived the day before the official orders were issued maybe? Well maybe he actually did get there on Monday as he said he did while the official orders weren't issued until the 12th?

If he got there on the evening of the 12th, as you insinuate ... why would his statement account for three days ... why didn't he say ... "well I got here last night, and went right to work this morning" ?

I'll tell you what is happening here ... you don't care if the story makes sense .. so long as it doesn't admit that he arrived the day before 911. But, FEMA has already admitted that they had "people" on the ground there on the 10th ... explaining that they were there to prepare for an exercise scheduled for the 12th (operation Tripod II).

From Wikipedia:

Quote:
Operation Tripod bioterrorism exercise

On September 12, 2001, there was due to take place the second part of an exercise known as Operation Tripod, set up to "test the plan to distribute antibiotics to the entire city population during a bioterrorism attack"[13] Richard Sheirer, director of the New York City mayor's Office of Emergency Management (OEM), had hired "over 1,000 Police Academy cadets and Fire Department trainees to play terrified civilians afflicted with various medical conditions, allergies, and panic attacks." Various individuals were invited to watch, including Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, the police and fire commissioners, and representatives of the FBI and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).[14] Pier 92 was set up as a model distribution station where the "victims" of the mock attack who needed to receive antibiotics would be treated.[13] The exercise was a follow-up to a previous training exercise in New York, called RED Ex, which took place on May 21, 2001.[15] According to the MTI Report Saving City Lifelines: Lessons Learned in the 9-11 Terrorist Attacks, "September 11 was going to be a busy day at the OEM. Staff members arrived early to prepare for Operation Tripod."[13]
When the September 11, 2001 attacks began, Operation Tripod was immediately canceled as attentions turned to the real ongoing emergency. Because Pier 92 had been set up ready for the exercise, OEM staff were able to move there and quickly convert it into a large emergency operations center when their original command center (in WTC Building 7) was evacuated and later destroyed.
So on September 11, the Tripod II command center (already setup, on the 10th) was converted to a real command center for rescue operations, and Mayor Rudy moved his command center from Building 7 to that location.

The problem with lying is that not everyone is in on the lie, and with so many people involved, somebody is gonna say something that doesn't quite fit the story .. so adjustments and explanations have to be made after the fact.

A very similar "confusion" took place with Jammie Mcintyre:

YouTube - Live CNN Report of Jamie McIntyre at the Pentagon

later he changes his entire story:

(Referring to the idea that something other than a 757 hit the Pentagon), McIntyre stated, “Having been there on September 11th, having seen the plane wreckage and photographed it myself personally, I can tell you that’s nonsense… I had a camera with me, I took pictures of some of the wreckage, some of the parts of the fuselage of …a part of the cockpit, until they told us we had to move back away from the scene".

When he was confronted with this "discrepancy" he offered the most lame, incomprehensible response that he was referring to the fact that the plane didn't hit "near" the Pentagon ... it hit directly into the Pentagon. It was just a poor choice of words.

When you listen to his live report (not the BS cover story afterward) it is absolutely apparent that he was stating that the scene didn't appear to have wreckage consistent with a Jumbo Jet crashing anywhere near .. into or around the Pentagon, evidenced by the lack of debris one would expect to see at the site of such a crash.

And the stories keep changing, and get more convoluted.

Silverstein says "pull it" later he says he meant pull out the firefighters, as if the Fire Chief is going to consult Larry about how best to safely manage his troops?

Jammie can't find pieces of a plane ... then he magically photographs several pieces.

Bush saw the first plane hit - err ... he meant the news of the first plane hit

Kenney says he arrived on Sept 10th -- after that, he's not allowed to talk to reporters anymore, while FEMA says they didn't issue orders for him to be deployed until the 12th ... but he must have been there the night of the 11th, or his original story and the explanation of the error doesn't make any sense.

Rumsfeld - the missile that hit the Pentagon ... errr ... I mean the plane ... yeah the plane

911 Commission Building 7? Uh ... no we really didn't talk about building 7 ... it doesn't appear in our report, so .... about those Towers ... let's talk about the buildings hit by planes. ..

NIST Building 7, no we don't have a full explanation as to what happened at building 7. Our initial assessment of a collapse due to fire is possible, but not likely ... we need to study that more.

Kinda-Lies-alot Rice No, no one had ever even considered that terrorists would use planes as weapons (in spite of several military exercises that emulated exactly that scenario)

King George No, no I don't think anyone envisioned terrorists using planes ... at least I didn't, and I don't think anyone else did either (in spite of several military exercises that emulated exactly that scenario)

Bombs Bombs? What bombs? ... there were no stinking bombs.

Molten Steel Molten steel? What steel? There was no molten steel.

NORAD Exercises? What exercises? Oh, THOSE exercises. Yeah, they actually helped our response to the attack ... (as if sending a bunch of planes several hundred miles away from the impending target areas, and the 22 phantom blimps on the radar screens actually was a big help).

And the list goes on and on.

All makes perfect sense ... if you're a scarecrow.

YouTube - Wizard of Oz-- If I Only Had A Brain

Old 02-25-2010, 03:44 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,119,613 times
Ahem...
Quote:
I believe the evidence, not the people, and I've taken considerable time...
Quote:
cops ... rescue workers ... reporters ... average Joes on the street ... all of them hallucinating? All of them conspiracy theorists making it up on the spot, while the events are unfolding?
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
You believe the evidence, right? Not the people? Then why use them as evidence to support your theory?

If you're going to do that - which you did - then you have to also address those that were also there, and are also cops, firefighters, average Joes, etc., and don't support your theory.
Still waiting...

Old 02-25-2010, 08:21 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,041,885 times
All you Americans who actually believe the lies your government tells you (9/11 commission report) are FOOLS! And it's because of YOU PEOPLE as to why we are in trouble!

We are the most armed group of citizens, and yet, we still allow the Government to run games on us like children. I'm ashamed to breathe the same air as some of you people.

People like myself just want ANSWERS; SCREW going back to work like nothing happened!! How about nobody goes back to work until all of us are satisfied with the information? "Na, I got to go back to work, gettin a deal on a crackerjack box made by some illegals!", "Na, I can't do that, I don't care about my children's future THAT much."

You people are 100% SHEEP
and that's exactly why you lined up (and even PAID) to get a flu shot not really knowing exactly what was in it or how it will effect you for the rest of your natural life. You fools need to READ for a change! Put down the remote for gods sake!!!

Amazon.com: Defrauding America: Encyclopedia of Secret Operations by the CIA, DEA, and Other Covert Agencies (9780932438096): Rodney Stich: Books

Old 02-26-2010, 12:12 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,213,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
I'm ashamed to breathe the same air as some of you people.
You're more than welcome to stop breathing.

Old 02-26-2010, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Ahem...

Still waiting...
I'm waiting for you to post some cops and fire fighters that believe that **** and bull story. And I don't mean the paid shills from FEMA and NIST.

FEMA's farcical "Building Performance Assessment Team" (BPAT) was comprised of: Gene Corley, Charles Thornton Paul Mlaker Mete Sozen and other volunteers.

These are the very same government shills that headed up the OKC Murrah Building investigation ... Gene Corley, Charles Thornton. Paul Mlaker, and Mete Sozen.

How convenient.

Old 02-26-2010, 02:55 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,598,983 times
Quote:
I have not danced around anything ... but you sure do dance around the points ... addressing maybe 1 out of 10, and doing a lousy job on the 1.

So you believe your TV is watching you, instead of the other way around, but that's as far as you'll go? You won't consider the possibility that the government played a role in facilitating 911, even though it's a proven fact that the FBI facilitated the 1993 attack on the WTC, including providing the explosives? (an issue you conveniently failed to address earlier). There are only a couple of reasons for such inability to make the connection here ... willful denial, or alarming stupidity, one of the two. The 1993 incident doesn't prove guilt of 911, but it certainly does establish willingness to do so ... something you can't seem to bring yourself to "believe".

As for the timing of the Patriot Act .. this is an important question to consider, and the question itself shows a thinking person behind it. The Bill was submitted to congress within two weeks of 911. The nature and complexity of the Bill suggests it was an effort initiated long before 911, and was simply waiting for the proper climate to exist, given its extreme nature and the obvious controversy it still generates to this day. Given the close timing of this Patriot Act after 911, the Bush administration literally forced it's passage, under the pressure of "protecting Amerka" from the "terrists". And yes, the reason given was to facilitate better coordination among agencies .... a totally absurd and patently ridiculous excuse. Better coordination among agencies might require processes and procedures, not a bloody ACT OF CONGRESS. The Bill was needed to offer agencies freedom to violate civil liberties at will, virtually eviscerating the F'ing constitution. Another prime example of modern Orwellianism, calling this anti-American, anti-Constitution piece of Nazi legislation "Patriotic". Some of the elements of this bill would have made Hitler blush.

But let me tell you how I really feel ....

How comprehensive of you. See, I was actually generous with my 1 out of 10 issues addressed ... this is 1 out of 16 ... and yes, you did a lousy job of the one, AGAIN.

Tom Kennedy made a "slip of the tung"? No, he was speaking to Dan Rather on Wednesday September 12th. He told the Rather he was one of the first teams deployed to support NY in this tragedy. He said "we got into NY on Monday night (September 10th), and went right into action on Tuesday Morning, 911. But it wasn't until today that we got full access to the entire site". His statement accounts for three days ... Monday, Tuesday Today, proving that he knew what day it was he was talking to Rather. I think the man clearly knew night from day, and his friggin arse landed in New York at night ... monday night, since he went into action on Tuesday morning. There is absolutely no question here ... no slip of the tung ... just an inconvenient slip of truth being revealed (and ignored, excused, denied).

Bush's behavior was extremely Bazaar, but that could be said of Bush the other 364 days of the year too. But his lack of any expression of surprise (not even a raised eyebrow) as he is notified of the second plane hitting the second Tower tells me that they were not operating under the assumption that the first plane was an accident. If they had been, there would have been some indication of surprise or alarm. And this is where suspicion ends, and evidence begins. It wasn't Bush's behavior, but an issue of the Secret Service failing to react that is the red flag here. You see, after the second plane hit the tower, White House officials were whisked of to protected areas when it was evident that this was an attack, and not an accident. The same action "should" have been immediately initiated with the President of the United States sitting in a far less secure location (a public grade school), especially with all of the media exposure as to his exact whereabouts. That he would be allowed to sit there for 10 or 12 minutes after it was clear the nation was under attack is incomprehensible, and extremely suspicious.

His account of the morning just adds to that. He clearly said that he saw the first plane hit on TV. He was notified of the second plane while sitting in the classroom. How could he possibly confuse the two events. He was either lying about seeing any plane hit on TV, or he actually did watch the first plane hit by "special" means that no one else had access to. But again, this is just another inconsistency among many many others that have questionable relations with the truth.

Maybe, just maybe we are here to learn how to stop acting like children, and start acting like grown adults? Maybe we are here to learn how to deal with unpleasant truths, instead of gravitating to and accepting any lie that makes us feel more comfortable and secure?

That is the way it is SUPPOSED TO BE ... but not how it is PRESENTLY. And it will never, EVER be that way with the people behaving like human Ostridges, burying their collective heads in the sands of denial.

When we have such blatantly transparent criminals behaving in the manner in which they have been behaving, for as long as they've been doing it, and continuing to get away with it precisely because we allow it to continue though willful ignorance, denial, and apathy. Without a massive outcry from the public in MAJORITY and in CONCERT ... whatever changes we might see, won't be for the better.
I don't need to respond to this. Every one else did a better job than I ever could. And yet you still don't get it. I'm with the person that I read that said your dense.

Go back to Propaganda Matrix web site as you'll love that web site. It has everything in it. They, like you, try so hard to prove this stuff, that they disprove it! all at the same time. They also have a forum with new photos just released. They are good ones too. Do a click through, it's a fun web site.

As for as the digital TV, that came from the matrix web site. I put my comment in italics because I don't believe that crap. I don't believe it because of the infrared satellite system.

The thought police; the TV watching, those ideas come from the book 1984, which again I will tell you in the beginning of the book I got from the library to read and was reading it until, I thumbed back through to the front, where I found chronological order of his life's events. He wrote the book while he was in a hospital for the insane, okay. That's when I couldn't read it any more cause I understood--the author was off his meds! All of it made sense to me in a messed up sort of way, so I lost interest in the story. When people use him for a reference, I usually just shake my head. And they do it, this is an Orwellian. ooohhhhh

As for as Patriot Act, yes I believe they had spent time writing that up long before 9/11. I can see 'em doing it in case it is ever needed. What I don't see is any one reading it and seeing for themselves what's in it.

I also see the Pew Report Survey that polled people that said they were willing to 'give up' some of their rights for safety concerns. So the vote was in on that one and the real government which is us, spoke up!

Here's the real part that cracks me up though. You'd try to have us believe they are picking off their voters one by one. lol

Without us, the voters, to put them in office, what job are they going to do? lol They kill us, there goes their job security.

My comments on Bush's reaction came from---irrational thought process, preceding rational. That's me! Some times I can stay irrational for days, before the thought train tracks to rational...but I do get there! Others it must linger longer....that be you.

Bush was in shock and that shock was followed by anger and when a Texan gets angry, what do they do Tex? Offer up sweet tea? Or do they go get their sawed off and commence to put a stop to the tom foolery.

And that is why I say, we are in this war that many people do not support and they don't want to be in. There was a Texan in the Whitehouse.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:49 AM

46,963 posts, read 26,005,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
Bush was in shock and that shock was followed by anger and when a Texan gets angry, what do they do Tex? Offer up sweet tea? Or do they go get their sawed off and commence to put a stop to the tom foolery.
People actually fell for the good-ole-boy from Texas act? That's funny. GWB is pure East-Coast elite thru-and-thru, he only bought the Crawford prop ranch when it became apparent that he'd be a candidate.

Anyway, Rolling Stone had the ultimate write-up on Conspiracy Theorists and why they have had to increasingly divorce themselves from reality - here's a small snippet of the necessary planning session:

BUSH: ... But I've got a question. Why do we need to crash planes into the Towers at all? Since everyone knows terrorists already tried to blow up that building complex from the ground up once, why don't we just blow it up like we plan to anyway, and blame the bombs on the terrorists?

RUMSFELD: Mr. President, you don't understand. It's much better to sneak into the buildings ourselves in the days before the attacks, plant the bombs and then make it look like it was exploding planes that brought the buildings down. That way, we involve more people in the plot, stand a much greater chance of being exposed and needlessly complicate everything!

The entire thing can be found here, worth a read: THE LOW POST: The Hopeless Stupidity of 9/11 Conspiracies : Rolling Stone (http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/11818067/the_low_post_the_hopeless_stupidity_of_911_conspir acies/2 - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies