Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 12:55 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,996,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Liberals are such cowards. They so so afraid of Islam and muslims that they will DO anything to not get blown up. I mean ANYTHING, so prepare for them to give up the country.
The liberals would have us believe that the Tea Party is a far bigger threat to America than Islamic fundamentalist terrorists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2010, 12:59 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,241,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
The liberals would have us believe that the Tea Party is a far bigger threat to America than Islamic fundamentalist terrorists.
christians = redneck fanatics

muslims = poets

in libbie logic.

Old 04-22-2010, 01:04 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,576,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
Something needs to be done about this. They need a taste of their own medicine and it needs to be harsh. They can't be allowed to continue their threats and bullying.
It is nothing but a cult of cowards and they need to be called out for exactly what they are. People need to stop defending them and call a spade a spade already.
I agree. As I said before, where was their concern when they were beheading the Sikh Gurus? Harassing Christians and Hindus?

Now when we poke a lil fun at them, it is the END of the world.

Quote:
In several hours, check ou thte podcast from Today (Thursday's) show on the BBC

BBC - World Service - World Have Your Say

They had a bunch of muslim guests on saying that Islam is under attack..
Oh please. Attack. My ass. Why SHOULDN'T Islam be under attack? After 9/11, shoot outs, terrorists London bombings, India's Taj Mahal hotel bombing....tell me WHY it shouldn't be under attack!?

Gosh, the NERVE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Looks like the terrorists have won again. Good job, America. Let's keep letting these un-American psychos destroy our right to freedom of speech and expression.

FOXNews.com - Comedy Central Censors 'South Park' Episode After Muslim Site's Threats
This is just terrible. They shouldn't do it but I can understand why they did. No one wants to risk their live. This is a sign that Islam is starting to be a serious problem in our country.

Quote:
Liberals are such cowards. They so so afraid of Islam and muslims that they will DO anything to not get blown up. I mean ANYTHING, so prepare for them to give up the country.
What about the Liberals and Democrats who are fighting for this country RIGHT NOW as you type on here, beta"man"let?

You are stereotyping which is ironic because you got mad at me for saying CONservatives do not need to reeducated because they were never educated in the first place, Mr. beta"man"let.

Old 04-22-2010, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I agree. As I said before, where was their concern when they were beheading the Sikh Gurus? Harassing Christians and Hindus?

Now when we poke a lil fun at them, it is the END of the world.

Oh please. Attack. My ass. Why SHOULDN'T Islam be under attack? After 9/11, shoot outs, terrorists London bombings, India's Taj Mahal hotel bombing....tell me WHY it shouldn't be under attack!?

Gosh, the NERVE.

This is just terrible. They shouldn't do it but I can understand why they did. No one wants to risk their live. This is a sign that Islam is starting to be a serious problem in our country.

What about the Liberals and Democrats who are fighting for this country RIGHT NOW as you type on here, beta"man"let?

You are stereotyping which is ironic because you got mad at me for saying CONservatives do not need to reeducated because they were never educated in the first place, Mr. beta"man"let.

how many conservatives make excuses or ask us to "understand" islamic terrorism? Zero.

The problem of enabling islamic terrorism and cowering to it is only amongst the liberals.

Old 04-22-2010, 01:14 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,576,037 times
Quote:
how many conservatives make excuses or ask us to "understand" islamic terrorism? Zero.

The problem of enabling islamic terrorism and cowering to it is only amongst the liberals.
I know conservative Muslims. Enough said.

Old 04-22-2010, 01:15 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,877,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
I know many Christians who refuse to watch it.

Potty-mouth is prohibited in the Bible.
I think its trash but that doesn't mean I am threatening the people who make it. Big difference.I know many that refuse to watch FOX news. Is that because they are ordered by the liberal leaders? I really doubt anyone is shocked by the news that they have threats by radical muslims.

Old 04-22-2010, 01:22 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,398,571 times
I think this subject is finally past the politics and the majority now realizes that islam is a disease and we need a cure, or a Really big fly swatter..

Old 04-22-2010, 01:25 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,752,932 times
I read somewhere that Isaac Hayes quit South Park because they made fun of Scientology in one episode I like the way they make fun of everything (although I do have a problem with that language).

I also find it odd that Muslims obviously watch South Park. I guess they do a lot of things they shouldn't be doing according to their religion

Old 04-22-2010, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I know conservative Muslims. Enough said.
Yes, and Liberals love them because they both hate Israel.

A conservative muslim, and a liberal are complete opposites, yet liberals support them.

Old 04-22-2010, 01:29 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,021,863 times
These loons just crave attention - which our media so willingly gives them. The media has to stop. Try reporting on real things that happen - instead of trying to give these fringe groups credibility and pandering to the let's be afraid, be very afraid crap. It's getting very old.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies