Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2016, 10:46 AM

5,922 posts, read 6,476,639 times

Advertisements

All I can say is, WOW! It's actually starting to become fun again, watching the Redskins play. All I can say is, watch out Dallas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2016, 11:04 AM

3,266 posts, read 5,637,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsguy37 View Post
All I can say is, WOW! It's actually starting to become fun again, watching the Redskins play. All I can say is, watch out Dallas.
We're watching out!

Old 11-21-2016, 12:32 PM

5,922 posts, read 6,476,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTex View Post
We're watching out!
I think it's going to be a good game. I'm actually glad both teams look to be pretty good. I'm tired of the rivalry not meaning much.

Old 11-21-2016, 01:13 PM

4,454 posts, read 3,397,494 times
Good game by the Skins. Being a Packers fan, I gotta give most of the credit to Jay Gruden. A gutsy call by Gruden going for it on 4th and 1 paid off.

Old 11-21-2016, 01:15 PM

13,656 posts, read 20,791,239 times
Great game!

HTTR.

Old 11-21-2016, 01:22 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,651,580 times
Agreed. Gruden finally has NFL level playcalling, not that rink and dink offense they had earlier this year. This team is capable of getting far. I LOVE R Kelley. He brings to this offense what Matt Jones could never bring...confidence. Most winning teams always have that one workhorse RB who will give you those extra yards and take pressure off the QB. Great to see Kelley involved. It looks like, offensively, The Redskins seem to be high octane.

The defense, however, still has work to do. That easy screen TD by Starks was ridiculous. A grandma in crutches could have walked in that TD. Joe Berry needs to work on the defense, because GB came back way too often and way too fast, at times. We can't have those issues when we play Dallas. We need to be prepped and ready to stop Zeke.

Old 11-21-2016, 01:53 PM

16,286 posts, read 10,431,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
With the entire country watching on prime time, Kirk Cousins dropped trou and let it hang last night. GOOD LORD he balled his ass off. That deep ball was on last night.

Last year, when the Redskins were #1 in the NFL with "most games missed by starters," there were no excuses made for Washington when we lost to GB. Yet when we obliterated the Packers last night, Collinsworth spent more time talking about how many injuries GB had vs how great Kirk played. We aren't media darlings like the Packers (Pats, Seahawks, Cowboys, etc), so we don't get those kind of love from the media. We have to earn our respect, and we earned it last night.

Rob. ****ing. Kelley. I started Kelley & Cousins in fantasy.

Crowder! Reed! Garcon! Djax! Everybody got involved yesterday. THIS IS THE OFFENSE WE ALL KNEW THEY COULD BE. We are peaking at the right time.

HTTR.
I have to agree with you. When the Redskins win it's always "what happened to Team X", never credit to the Redskins. This week all we will hear about is Dallas.

This thread is why I always liked the Pack. Their fans are great.

Old 11-21-2016, 02:01 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,116,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post

This thread is why I always liked the Pack. Their fans are great.
Agreed. Almost every encounter I've had with Packer fans has been great. Some good Packers fans on this site too. Knowledgeable fans.

WE WANT DALLAS!

Old 11-21-2016, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsguy37 View Post
I think it's going to be a good game. I'm actually glad both teams look to be pretty good. I'm tired of the rivalry not meaning much.
Cows fan here.

Over on the Official Cowboys Message Boards (not C-D) a bunch of the Cowboy fans are dismissing this game and the 'Skins. I was quick to remind them we usually split, the 'Skins won the Division in 2015, they are dynamic offensively, and we barely beat them earlier. Would not surprise me even a tiny bit for Dallas to lose.

The NFCE is THE division along with the AFCW. Gonna be a tough game, and a must win for Washington. Dallas needs the win to keep their cushion in The East and try to acquire homefield. Nothing is sewed up yet and every game/win is important. Very meaningful game for both squads.

Old 11-21-2016, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
WE WANT DALLAS!

Be There Thursday !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football