Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2014, 02:01 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,775,791 times

Advertisements

I rest my case. I know football and I know the Cowboys. I told you this team was for real. They are now power ranked #1 in the NFL, which at this moment in the season, makes them odds on favorite to win it all. This team is very well coached, passionate, best offensive line in the league, maybe in league history, a defense that believes. Baring key injuries, they run 13-3, maybe even 14-2 and we'll see you in January.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2014, 02:21 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,032,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
I rest my case. I know football and I know the Cowboys. I told you this team was for real. They are now power ranked #1 in the NFL, which at this moment in the season, makes them odds on favorite to win it all. This team is very well coached, passionate, best offensive line in the league, maybe in league history, a defense that believes. Baring key injuries, they run 13-3, maybe even 14-2 and we'll see you in January.
The first clue that this was a different team was the comeback when they were down 21-0 at St; Louis. That's when I knew that this was a completely different team because the 2012 team was not coming back from a 21-0 hole on the road

Old 10-13-2014, 03:13 PM

1,706 posts, read 2,438,073 times
I couldn't watch the game. But beating Seattle in Seattle is no easy task!

Old 10-13-2014, 03:13 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman249 View Post
I couldn't watch the game. But beating Seattle in Seattle is no easy task!
Especially when they fell in a 10-0 to start the game.

Old 10-13-2014, 03:27 PM

796 posts, read 505,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
Still extremely worried about this game. He has enough in Randle and Beckham to move the chains and control the clock. The Giants though aren't great on at stopping the run though. But this is a divisional game and all. Can't predict those. Especially with the Giants and their history. What concerns me is if Dallas is still emotionally high off a win that like. That could still linger going into next week.
Same here. I don't think we gonna shut out the Giants like the Eagles did last night. They gonna let that embarrassment from last night linger on their minds and be fired up next week. This is the Boys first divisional game this year and they need to come correct. The Boys don't get the luxury that some other teams get because our division play us hard...hell every team play the Boys hard. So I hope the Boys are prepared for both the Giants and Skins. Plus the thought of the Boys being 7-1 makes me excited.

Old 10-13-2014, 03:30 PM

917 posts, read 1,384,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
Well the last time they were 13-3 was in 2007.. last time they were 5-1 like they are now .... 2007. (I seriously thought that was the yr I would cry tears of joy as my boy Romo held up that Lombardi) lol
This is a different team. This yr, they are proving me wrong and I love it! They could easily be 9-1 going into their wk 11 bye.

Old 10-13-2014, 03:30 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by VABlkCONSERV View Post
Same here. I don't think we gonna shut out the Giants like the Eagles did last night. They gonna let that embarrassment from last night linger on their minds and be fired up next week. This is the Boys first divisional game this year and they need to come correct. The Boys don't get the luxury that some other teams get because our division play us hard...hell every team play the Boys hard. So I hope the Boys are prepared for both the Giants and Skins. Plus the thought of the Boys being 7-1 makes me excited.
And I love those two bye weeks in November

Old 10-13-2014, 03:32 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissapla12 View Post
Well the last time they were 13-3 was in 2007.. last time they were 5-1 like they are now .... 2007. (I seriously thought that was the yr I would cry tears of joy as my boy Romo held up that Lombardi) lol
This is a different team. This yr, they are proving me wrong and I love it! They could easily be 9-1 going into their wk 11 bye.
8-2 would not be a big deal if they somehow lost to the Cards

Old 10-13-2014, 03:32 PM

917 posts, read 1,384,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VABlkCONSERV View Post
Thats the thing I hate about our division. A team could be say 1-9 and still put a fight against a divisional rival and walk off with W. Cant think of another division like that. Im hoping the fact that the Giants have a weak O-Line can help our D get A LOT of pressure on Eli and get him to his INT happy self.

Old 10-13-2014, 03:39 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissapla12 View Post
Thats the thing I hate about our division. A team could be say 1-9 and still put a fight against a divisional rival and walk off with W. Cant think of another division like that. Im hoping the fact that the Giants have a weak O-Line can help our D get A LOT of pressure on Eli and get him to his INT happy self.

If the stopped Russell Wilson at Seattle Im sure they can stop Eli at home who is not even has good as Russell Wilson. Remember they stopped Russell and he is a mobile QB so now they face Eli with no mobility and no weapons
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football