Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2014, 06:13 PM

796 posts, read 505,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
This week's result: Cowboys lose to the Eagles: 33 - 10

2014 Regular Season Record: (8-4)

Next Week: @ Bears (Thurs. December 4th)

There's no sugar coating it... we looked like garbage today. Can't think any game is an easy win, but I'm glad that we're playing Chicago next week...

Happy Thanksgiving, folks.
Even tho Chicago not doing well this year, they still have our number. The last 3 games I remember they beat us. The Boys just don't match up well with their big WR's like Marshall, Forte, and Jennings. Next week could easily be a loss as well plus the Boys thought it was too cold there last year and they beat us good with their back up QB McCown. Man its sad we could still be 8-8 or 9-7 this year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2014, 06:31 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,037,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VABlkCONSERV View Post
33-10 Eagles and 4th qtr with 4 min left. AWFUL AWFUL game by Dallas. Not good for Thanksgiving.

Boys were outplayed and outcoached. Its sad we get embarrassed during these crucial primetime games. Defense lacks the talent and on the field way too long. Offense has the talent but are horrible today. Play calling questionable as usual. 2-2 in the division whereas Eagles are 3-0. All we can hope for is a wildcard spot. Maybe that would be best since the Boys have NO homefield advantage.

Very disappointed in Romo, 2 int's. Holiday ruined

Old 11-27-2014, 07:00 PM
FBJ

well never understand why this team plays so much better on the road than they do at home. Right now it seems like it would be more beneficial to

fall to the number 6 seed

hope green bay stays ahead of the eagles

and get to play the eagles on the road in a wildcard game and stay out of dallas

Old 11-28-2014, 06:16 AM

3,681 posts, read 9,061,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
well never understand why this team plays so much better on the road than they do at home. Right now it seems like it would be more beneficial to

fall to the number 6 seed

hope green bay stays ahead of the eagles

and get to play the eagles on the road in a wildcard game and stay out of dallas
Do you honestly think the Cowboys have a shot at the playoffs? Given their history in December, given all the other teams in the hunt specifically Seattle, San Francisco and Detroit, given the remainder of the schedule?

Old 11-28-2014, 08:32 AM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
Do you honestly think the Cowboys have a shot at the playoffs? Given their history in December, given all the other teams in the hunt specifically Seattle, San Francisco and Detroit, given the remainder of the schedule?

A slim chance if they come out and beat the Bears because that would mean that they would be 9-4 and a eagles win over seattle would put them right back in the playoff pic. Or a seattle will would make the 12/14 Match up even bigger between the eagles and cowboys because both teams would be tied at 9-4. So it would be like thanksgiving all over again but the only difference will be the game would be in philly

Old 11-29-2014, 07:14 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,665,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
I'll admit that I am a bit worried about past history and this team but this team has bucked historical trends all season long. The Bears game will tell us a lot about this team. They are better than the Bears but have not played them well in recent years so, if they win that game on Thursday night I will feel good about a playoff shot, if not... things will start to heat up in Big D.

Old 11-29-2014, 07:16 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,665,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
A slim chance if they come out and beat the Bears because that would mean that they would be 9-4 and a eagles win over seattle would put them right back in the playoff pic. Or a seattle will would make the 12/14 Match up even bigger between the eagles and cowboys because both teams would be tied at 9-4. So it would be like thanksgiving all over again but the only difference will be the game would be in philly
I like their chances better in Philly than I do the death star. I can't believe how poor they play at home.. that is a recent historical trend they have not bucked this year!

Old 11-29-2014, 11:13 AM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
I like their chances better in Philly than I do the death star. I can't believe how poor they play at home.. that is a recent historical trend they have not bucked this year!
That's why I don't want any playoff games there and rather them play the role the teams did when they reached the superbowl

2007 Giants

2010 Packers

All road games and 3 wins to the SB

Old 11-30-2014, 11:10 PM

917 posts, read 1,384,752 times
Losing 3 straight home games is embarassing man lol as long as we end that 8-8 streak I'll be content lol

Old 11-30-2014, 11:18 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissapla12 View Post
Losing 3 straight home games is embarassing man lol as long as we end that 8-8 streak I'll be content lol
That's why I have no more interest in winning the NFC east and plan to root for the Eagles to win if we beat the Bears

I think it's better for them to take the path the Giants did in 2011 and be road warriors and have 3 road games in a row. I don't want to see any playoff games at Texas stadium

What I really want is a wildcard matchup between the cowboys and eagles in philly
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football