Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2009, 06:24 PM

2,757 posts, read 5,647,981 times

Advertisements

I was impressed with Atlanta's performance, 45-10 (over a good team). Chicago up next.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2009, 08:36 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,791,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Summers View Post
I was impressed with Atlanta's performance, 45-10 (over a good team). Chicago up next.
Yes, they looked great today. They will have to be ready next week, Chicago will be fired up after their bitter last-second loss to the Falcons last season.

Old 10-12-2009, 10:12 AM

815 posts, read 2,138,672 times
Bring 'em on. The Dome will be rockin' Sunday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-12-2009, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big daryle View Post
Yes, they looked great today. They will have to be ready next week, Chicago will be fired up after their bitter last-second loss to the Falcons last season.
Yes they will have to be ready against Chicago. I always knew the offense had this kind of firepower and the D and STs really impressed me. As a fan, I'm not going to get too cocky though; we should beat Chicago but can very much lose to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngMichaelJackson View Post
Bring 'em on. The Dome will be rockin' Sunday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a chance to go to that game. Are you going to be there Sunday?

Old 10-13-2009, 08:52 AM

815 posts, read 2,138,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Summers View Post
Yes they will have to be ready against Chicago. I always knew the offense had this kind of firepower and the D and STs really impressed me. As a fan, I'm not going to get too cocky though; we should beat Chicago but can very much lose to them.

I have a chance to go to that game. Are you going to be there Sunday?

I wish dude, I will be watching that one at the Mellow Mushroom on Peachtree

Old 10-21-2009, 06:50 AM

They took care of Chicago, good. Dallas is the classic Trap Game. The Falcons are going to go through a stretch of games where people say "Atlanta should have lost that game", because Chicago came off the bye, Dallas is coming off their bye week, Washington and the Giants will come off their byes when they play Atlanta. Dallas sucks like Karen Stephens anyway but they'll be a little tougher since they had two weeks of prep (same with Washington). At least we'll be battle tested for the playoffs.

Old 10-25-2009, 10:05 AM

1,437 posts, read 4,608,238 times
Cowboys will beat the falcons today and turn them into chickens "GO COWBOYS"

Old 10-25-2009, 05:36 PM

750 posts, read 2,277,283 times
Falcons should have put their throw back uniforms on for this game because they looked like the old Falcons. That was a sad performance against a blah Dallas team, I would have put money down that we would have won this game. I'm not sure where they were, and we have New Orleans next which even when they aren't up to par with us we have a hard time beating them much less when they are undefeated. It's going to be a tough one. One more thing we have got to get our running game back, where are you Turner?

Old 10-25-2009, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPaul View Post
Falcons should have put their throw back uniforms on for this game because they looked like the old Falcons. That was a sad performance against a blah Dallas team, I would have put money down that we would have won this game. I'm not sure where they were, and we have New Orleans next which even when they aren't up to par with us we have a hard time beating them much less when they are undefeated. It's going to be a tough one. One more thing we have got to get our running game back, where are you Turner?
I feel ya. I really don't know the deal with Turner and his poor 2 effort (less than 3 yds per carry). I already know what we'll get with the D but man, this offense is underachieving. I wish we can cut down on this max protect and use the running backs as receivers when things break down. Another thing on Turner, it's obvious he hit the wall.

Old 10-25-2009, 06:38 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,791,962 times
I wouldnt be too worried about the Falcons, they will beat New Orleans next week in front of a national TV audience.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football