Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2014, 03:00 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel Gibson's Pants View Post
1. She can think whatever she wants about PUA. The fact is, she didn't address my post...at all.

2. That's exactly what you're doing, and playing for Team Woman. No surprise there.
Of course I play for team woman. It's an excellent team. Although, "news flash" team woman is not against team man. Unlike PUAs I have been quite successful with the opposite sex. Success that entails mutual respect , love, and good fun.

Quote:
3. Ok, I can jive with you there. But what about a culture/society that ACTIVELY demonizes the masculine, punishes it, portrays men as buffoons or worse and feminizes them for the first 18 years of their lives in the public school system?
Oh come on. Calling a man a p*ussy, b*tch, c*nt, insert any term related to women are considered grave insults. White men are the most privaledged species on the planet. Play the violin elsewhere.

Regarding public schools- girls do better segregated from boys while boys do better when mixed with girls. Tell me how can be woven into your statement?

Quote:
The fact is, the West is outwardly hostile to men. But that period will be coming to an end real shortly here.
I believe this is a delusion, so it should easily come to an end for any man that changes his pov.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2014, 03:31 PM

43 posts, read 40,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Of course I play for team woman. It's an excellent team. Although, "news flash" team woman is not against team man. Unlike PUAs I have been quite successful with the opposite sex. Success that entails mutual respect , love, and good fun.

Oh come on. Calling a man a p*ussy, b*tch, c*nt, insert any term related to women are considered grave insults. White men are the most privaledged species on the planet. Play the violin elsewhere.

Regarding public schools- girls do better segregated from boys while boys do better when mixed with girls. Tell me how can be woven into your statement?

I believe this is a delusion, so it should easily come to an end for any man that changes his pov.
Oh, ok. "White male privilege"...I get where you're coming from now. The secular religion we know as Feminism.

You're right, men do have the privilege of dying in 93% of workplace accidents, representing 90% of homeless people, and receiving 63% stiffer sentences for committing the same crimes as women.

Women are also more likely to be violent and controlling in relationships.

Where do I sign up for my privilege? (This is rhetorical, you don't need to answer, there's really no conversing with the adherents of the poisonous religion of Feminism.)

Old 07-03-2014, 03:32 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,090,914 times
Quote:
How does one "trick" a woman into having sex with him? How does he outwit her?
Well, Roosh, one of the PUA/manosphere bloggers you have linked to, admits to having sex with women too drunk to legally give consent:
Quote:
I’ve read Bang Iceland [PUA book], which in addition to practical travel tips gives out great and compassionate advice about how Icelandic women tend to get so drunk that a guy only needs to go out to bars 30 minutes before closing to pick up a girl. When describing one of his Icelandic “bangs”, Roosh writes, “While walking to my place, I realized how drunk she was. In America, having sex with her would have been rape, since she legally couldn’t give her consent. It didn’t help matters that I was relatively sober, but I can’t say I cared or even hesitated. I won’t rationalize my actions, but having sex is what I do.”

Old 07-03-2014, 03:39 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Oh, ok. "White male privilege"...I get where you're coming from now. The secular religion we know as Feminism.

You're right, men do have the privilege of dying in 93% of workplace accidents, representing 90% of homeless people, and receiving 63% stiffer sentences for committing the same crimes as women.

Women are also more likely to be violent and controlling in relationships.

Where do I sign up for my privilege? (This is rhetorical, you don't need to answer, there's really no conversing with the adherents of the poisonous religion of Feminism.)
Much of the above is about choices men make. If you don't like the fact that women are now free to make or not make the same choices - too bad.

Old 07-03-2014, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Much of the above is about choices men make. If you don't like the fact that women are now free to make or not make the same choices - too bad.
You notice how he hasn't responded to the other Elliot Rodger thread, where I linked to all the stuff his fave bloggers have said (about not wanting women to be able to vote, how women are meant to be "submissive," how it's bad if women get too much education)? He seems to be skimming over my posts in this thread too, I guess hoping that if he pretends I don't exist, my questions about his precious PUA sites will be overlooked. How long can he keep it up?

Seriously, those blogs and the whole PUA/men's rights movement is rotten. I'm not saying they never have a grievance that is legit (I'm thinking mostly of times when men are treated unfairly in the courts during divorce—of course this happens to women too) but how can you take them seriously when there is so much nasty stuff on there, and it seems to be embraced?

I was reading a post I linked to before, from the same blogger that Mel Gibson's Pants has linked to previously (with other content he recommends). This post is about women and education. The Relationship Between Femininity & Education (warning, some NSFW language there.)

I didn't bother reading the comments on this blog post before, but I've been scrolling through it now. It's half outrage and disagreement at his premise, and half agreement. The thing that gets me is the guys who seriously seem to believe it's true, that women aren't meant to be educated or use their brains. Their own insecurities could not be more glaringly obvious.

There are other sites out there to help out lonely men, without the hatred and contempt for women. I haven't read all of this site, so I could be off base, but I think I recall someone recommending it as a much healthier alternative to the PUA sites: Paging Dr. NerdLove - Helping Nerds Get The Girl (Again if I'm off base with this site, someone speak up.)

Actually, I think this is the guy I was told about. Here's his take on PUAs:
The Trouble With Pick-Up Artists (Another warning, he quotes NSFW language there.)

Old 07-03-2014, 03:50 PM

Quote:
You're really whipping that strawman's butt!

Why stop now?
Attached Thumbnails
The root of Elliott Rodger's extreme jealousy/anger-wilder.jpg  

Old 07-03-2014, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvira310 View Post
You notice how he hasn't responded to the other Elliot Rodger thread, where I linked to all the stuff his fave bloggers have said (about not wanting women to be able to vote, how women are meant to be "submissive," how it's bad if women get too much education)? He seems to be skimming over my posts in this thread too, I guess hoping that if he pretends I don't exist, my questions about his precious PUA sites will be overlooked. How long can he keep it up?

Seriously, those blogs and the whole PUA/men's rights movement is rotten. I'm not saying they never have a grievance that is legit (I'm thinking mostly of times when men are treated unfairly in the courts during divorce—of course this happens to women too) but how can you take them seriously when there is so much nasty stuff on there, and it seems to be embraced?

I was reading a post I linked to before, from the same blogger that Mel Gibson's Pants has linked to previously (with other content he recommends). This post is about women and education. The Relationship Between Femininity & Education (warning, some NSFW language there.)

I didn't bother reading the comments on this blog post before, but I've been scrolling through it now. It's half outrage and disagreement at his premise, and half agreement. The thing that gets me is the guys who seriously seem to believe it's true, that women aren't meant to be educated or use their brains. Their own insecurities could not be more glaringly obvious.

There are other sites out there to help out lonely men, without the hatred and contempt for women. I haven't read all of this site, so I could be off base, but I think I recall someone recommending it as a much healthier alternative to the PUA sites: Paging Dr. NerdLove - Helping Nerds Get The Girl (Again if I'm off base with this site, someone speak up.)

Actually, I think this is the guy I was told about. Here's his take on PUAs:
The Trouble With Pick-Up Artists
Wow, everyone's taking on the strawmen today.

You go grrrrrrls.

Old 07-03-2014, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Wow, everyone's taking on the strawmen today.

You go grrrrrrls.
Look, buddy, you challenged me the other day to find fault with a blog that you said was "the best" for game out there. You have kept on acting like there's nothing wrong with it, that you're talking about biology and reality.

The reality is that your fave blogs advocate things like women shouldn't be educated too much, should have never gotten the right to vote, and all are happiest when they're dominated by a "worthy overlord." I linked to the direct quotes from the same blogs that you were quite happy to praise.

Do you want to deal with that, or not? Or do you just want to dance around it and blame us all and tell us we're feminazis because we can READ ENGLISH and see that the blogs that you recommend also wish that we couldn't vote? That we like to be dominated? These are all things that are part of the same PUA movement that you are praising. I'm not making it up, the blog posts I linked to before are quite clear on that.

Old 07-03-2014, 04:19 PM

Quote:
So women choosing safer, lower paying jobs is a choice, too then, right?

You can't have it both ways.

And how is mental illness, the number 1 factor in homelessness, a choice exactly?

Are you sure you're a Democrat feminist? You're sure making a lot of arguments that counter that philosophy.

Or is it only men that are held to that standard?

The hypocrisy is pretty hard to stomach.

Old 07-03-2014, 05:12 PM

Wow, it looks like what we're having is a cowardly response. Which is, in essence, "La la la, I can't hear you!"

Mel Gibson's Pants, you are still defending the "game" blogs on this thread. In the other Elliot Rodger discussion, you wrote this post in response to my claims about the PUA/"game" blogs being hogwash:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/35470431-post1694.html

Did you not post this challenge to me?
Quote:
EDIT: Perhaps a more productive way to discuss this, Elvira, would be for you to pick one (1) maxim/nugget of wisdom out of the Heartiste site or his 16 Commandments of **** and take issue with it. "It's all hogwash" isn't an easy thing to discuss....take your pick.
Yes, I think you did write that.

And I responded here, with links to the blog you said was the best "game" blog out there (Heartiste) and quotes:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/35471971-post1704.html

I think my favorite blog post (so far) from Heartiste (remember, "the best 'game' blog out there" according to you) is this one: Comment Of The Week: The Natural State Of Woman Is Submission | Chateau Heartiste

Quote:
The proposition that women are natural submissives is not new to this blog. It is a core tenet underlying the truth of game. When I say that the natural state of woman is submission, I mean that woman is happiest when she is in a submissive role. Submitting to a worthy overlord.
This is also the same blog post which laments that the 19th amendment (woman's suffrage, the right to vote) was ever passed. Yes, women should have never been given the right to vote!

After I posted my response with quotes, you just vanished from that thread. Ignored me and vanished.

Now you show up here, and you're still trying to defend the "game" blogs!

I guess you hope I'll go away if you keep on pretending I don't exist. But unfortunately for you, other people can read what I'm writing and can click on the links and read the blogs that you have been praising. But I guess you're now going to complain that we're feminazis because we can read that your guys wish we couldn't vote? LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology