Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2014, 10:25 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,737,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel Gibson's Pants View Post
Ummmm...it's very clear to me that you haven't spent much time on any of these sites and are operating under what other people have told you.

Most of the "man" sites are primarily focused around self improvement: getting in shape, eating healthy, dressing better, making your career better, improving social skills....etc. etc. etc.

As to the bolded, why is it that women are NEVER EVER EVER responsible for any of their choices? Especially their sexual choices.

How does one "trick" a woman into having sex with him? How does he outwit her?

The only way to interpret that, since women aren't responsible for their sexual choices and they can be "tricked" into sex is that women are stupid, without agency and have the decision-making abilities of toddlers. Is that what you think?

I believe it is what you think. It's how feminism works, in fact. That's the only way that women can operate with victim status in all situations. Namely, that they are stupid, gullible and bear no responsibility for their choices, like children.
As long as you continue to blame your life failures on the fact that women have rights, you will continue to be wrong about most everything you're saying about men and women.

Your issue is not with any true denial you are suffering at the hands of the culture, the society, or women. Your issue is with your desire to avoid blaming yourself for your own failures. You need to start pulling your own weight and stop blaming others for your problems. Blaming others is the coward's way out. It will also increase your bitterness because when one blames others, one is giving up control.

I recommend you learn techniques from the majority of men, men who don't have to blame women and have a successful life, rather than side with the losers.

Also, I have read some of the PUA and men's "rights" articles, and the fact that an undercurrent of blaming women runs through them all, is an indication that they're merely dwelling in their own excrement rather than moving ahead with life.

Blaming others for your own personal failures is not at all attractive. It's whiny and strips you of masculinity. It also repels women and men. It also has never helped to make a man successful except for the heads of PUA groups and men's "rights" groups, who are laughing all the way to the bank while you sit there wallowing in the mire hoping to get guidance from them via hatred for women.

So I urge you to cease playing the Blame Game and take FULL responsibility for your life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2014, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Furthermore, by wearing makeup to accentuate her better qualities and hiding her flaws, hair coloring, hair removal, shape-enhancing clothing....aren't women then manipulating or tricking men into having sex with them?

How is men being "deceptive" (lol) the worst thing in the world, while women being deceptive is just as fine as can be?
By developing muscles, gelling their hair, shaving, getting tats, buying attractive clothing, getting their teeth fixed, using cologne, having plastic surgery, and buying nice shoes, are men manipulating women into having sex with them?

Your view of life consists of analyzing how people are manipulating you, how they're being deceptive with you, how they're trying to get you to do things. By living in a state of paranoia, you have in effect given away all your power to everyone else and rendered yourself helpless. That's not attractive.

Old 07-03-2014, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
By developing muscles, gelling their hair, shaving, getting tats, buying attractive clothing, getting their teeth fixed, using cologne, having plastic surgery, and buying nice shoes, are men manipulating women into having sex with them?

Your view of life consists of analyzing how people are manipulating you, how they're being deceptive with you, how they're trying to get you to do things. By living in a state of paranoia, you have in effect given away all your power to everyone else and rendered yourself helpless. That's not attractive.
I'm adding something else to the list.

Old 07-03-2014, 10:36 AM

Let's add hair plugs in there.

Old 07-03-2014, 10:52 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,203,498 times
Quote:
Let's add hair plugs in there.
I'm always surprised when some of these guys assert that men go au naturel. Especially PUA guys who spend so much time prepping.

Old 07-03-2014, 10:53 AM

43 posts, read 40,044 times
Quote:
As long as you continue to blame your life failures on the fact that women have rights, you will continue to be wrong about most everything you're saying about men and women.

Your issue is not with any true denial you are suffering at the hands of the culture, the society, or women. Your issue is with your desire to avoid blaming yourself for your own failures. You need to start pulling your own weight and stop blaming others for your problems. Blaming others is the coward's way out. It will also increase your bitterness because when one blames others, one is giving up control.

I recommend you learn techniques from the majority of men, men who don't have to blame women and have a successful life, rather than side with the losers.

Also, I have read some of the PUA and men's "rights" articles, and the fact that an undercurrent of blaming women runs through them all, is an indication that they're merely dwelling in their own excrement rather than moving ahead with life.

Blaming others for your own personal failures is not at all attractive. It's whiny and strips you of masculinity. It also repels women and men. It also has never helped to make a man successful except for the heads of PUA groups and men's "rights" groups, who are laughing all the way to the bank while you sit there wallowing in the mire hoping to get guidance from them via hatred for women.

So I urge you to cease playing the Blame Game and take FULL responsibility for your life.
Kindly point out where I've done the bolded and I'll crown you winner of the internet. Oh, that's right, I haven't and never did. In fact, this comment is so off the wall I'm not even sure where it came from.

I haven't blamed anybody for anything. Please point out where I have, and I'll apologize.

Like I said, I'm not even sure what comment you're responding to, as I've done none of the things you claim I have.

You in fact, didn't say anything that related to the questions I've asked you. How are women not responsible for their own sexual choices? How can a man "trick" a woman into sex?

You know, they say when there's an intelligence gap 30 IQ points or greater between two people, it becomes difficult for them to communicate.

I believe that's what we're seeing here.

Old 07-03-2014, 10:54 AM

1,418 posts, read 1,269,490 times
Quote:
If it's any comfort, don't be jealous or envious of it. Having sex early is NOT AT ALL what you imagine. It's often horrible and disappointing, and adds nothing whatsoever to the person's life.
Ya but those years are a persons sexual prime and sexual peak years, when people have their most powerful orgasms, and innocent fun puppy love

Old 07-03-2014, 11:04 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,203,498 times
Quote:
You in fact, didn't say anything that related to the questions I've asked you. How are women not responsible for their own sexual choices? How can a man "trick" a woman into sex?

You know, they say when there's an intelligence gap 30 IQ points or greater between two people, it becomes difficult for them to communicate.

Who is the is we? Urban Dictionary: You got a mouse in your pocket?

You have in no way demonstrated superior intelligence to anyone, so I'm not sure why you think you are capable of assessing an IQ difference in the first place. It's always the same with PUAs that visit this forum.

Anyhow, I don't know if women are actually tricked into having sex. I think young girls and boys may be due to lack of life experience. It doesn't really matter. The issue is the attempt to trick or to have malicious intent. I doubt that these lesser than men have much success with such tactics. And for men who need other men to tell them how to be men via websites, well, I hope they find what they're looking for.

Old 07-03-2014, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Kindly point out where I've done the bolded and I'll crown you winner of the internet. Oh, that's right, I haven't and never did. In fact, this comment is so off the wall I'm not even sure where it came from.

I haven't blamed anybody for anything. Please point out where I have, and I'll apologize.

Like I said, I'm not even sure what comment you're responding to, as I've done none of the things you claim I have.

These comments:

why is it thatwomen are NEVER EVER EVER responsible for any of their choices? Especiallytheir sexual choices.

The only way to interpret that, since women aren't responsible for their sexualchoices and they can be "tricked" into sex is that women are stupid,without agency and have the decision-making abilities of toddlers. Is that whatyou think?

I believe it is what you think. It's how feminism works, in fact. That's theonly way that women can operate with victim status in all situations. Namely,that they are stupid, gullible and bear no responsibility for their choices,like children.

Indicate blame. A blame of feminism (women's rights), a blame of women, which is why you defend PUA and mens' "rights" groups, since they, too, blame feminism and women for their troubles.

Old 07-03-2014, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogwaiLover217 View Post
Ya but those years are a persons sexual prime and sexual peak years, when people have their most powerful orgasms, and innocent fun puppy love
Not for me. For me, my early years were anywhere between blah and more blah. My mental reactions were, "Oh, so this is it. Ho hum."

My best sexual years didn't happen till I started getting into my 30s and got very inventive, very romantic, very sexual.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology