Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2017, 05:21 PM

4,852 posts, read 3,651,066 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by silibran View Post
Our bathroom remodel is due to start on Monday. In the mean time I am forced to clean out my vanity! Ugh. I don't wanna.

How I can relate! We just started the master bath remodel. Mess omgosh!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2017, 07:34 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,991,038 times
It must be bathroom season.

Old 01-08-2017, 01:58 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,184,054 times
Today, I am in the middle of moving baths. I've cleared out the shower and moved everything I need to the guest bath. Next, I have to move the stuff off my vanity, as does DH.

Tomorrow we need to be up an dressed before 8:30. I am almost always up then, but I am not always dressed! So, my first world problem is needing to change my morning routine for two weeks or so.

Next big "problem" will be cleaning out my vanity. It has under sink storage, three full drawers and one shallow and wide drawer. I'll do that next weekend.

Old 01-08-2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Today, I am in the middle of moving baths. I've cleared out the shower and moved everything I need to the guest bath. Next, I have to move the stuff off my vanity, as does DH.

Tomorrow we need to be up an dressed before 8:30. I am almost always up then, but I am not always dressed! So, my first world problem is needing to change my morning routine for two weeks or so.

Next big "problem" will be cleaning out my vanity. It has under sink storage, three full drawers and one shallow and wide drawer. I'll do that next weekend.
I am already feeling your pain.

I just did Round One in my closet, but I am nowhere near done purging. How did I accumulate so many things and why am I bidding on a pair of shoes on eBay at this very moment???????

Old 01-08-2017, 07:51 PM

1,376 posts, read 2,167,896 times
Kathryn and Silibran, can you beat this? In my last house (10 years ago) I found a very old bottle of a shampoo called Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific. It was full, for good reason, lol. Terrific it wasn't.

Old 01-08-2017, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectoris View Post
Kathryn and Silibran, can you beat this? In my last house (10 years ago) I found a very old bottle of a shampoo called Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific. It was full, for good reason, lol. Terrific it wasn't.
YIKES!!!!

The only thing I found when we moved here was a few dog show awards. That was sort of weird.

Old 01-08-2017, 11:39 PM

19,430 posts, read 15,259,370 times
Quote:
I never cared for the scent of that shampoo, despite its name. I always loved Agree from that approximate time period.

Old 01-09-2017, 10:24 AM

4,852 posts, read 3,651,066 times
Right now husband just removed the medicine cabinet, placed drywall and taped and spackled it, sanded the area, applied texture. He already removed the popcorn ceiling, painted two coats of Kilz on it, then textured and painted it. He painted the walls with Kilz but they need another cote to cover the hideous blue it was painted by the former owner.

After he finishes with the kitchen cabinet painting, if the weather warms up so he can spray them, we will move on to the rest of the bathroom reno.

My Christmas present was the popcorn ceiling GONE. He did it. What a guy.

Old 01-09-2017, 12:41 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,184,054 times
Quote:
LOL No, I can't match that. Although I have posted on another thread all the stuff that was left behind in my house when we took possession.

Old 01-09-2017, 07:18 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,909,654 times
Quote:
LOL No, I can't match that. Although I have posted on another thread all the stuff that was left behind in my house when we took possession.
When I bought my house, I found a huge crucifix on a shelf in the basement. I ain't touching that. It can stay in its place, and it'll still be there when I sell the house. For all I know, someone put it there because my sump pump hole is really an unknown gateway to hell, and that sucker is protecting me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology