Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2008, 01:47 PM

657 posts, read 1,788,407 times

Advertisements

HI EVERYONE!!!!
just wanted to stop by to say hello.. hope everyone is doing well in the selling thing..
nothing happening here yet but i did have a couple come for the second time today... they have been looking and mine was the only one they wanted to see again.. waiting for that dam phone to ring..
ive seen all to well on here how that can go sometimes.. so i wont get my hopes to high.
MISS EVERYONE, but i cant keep up.. just want to send you all some xxxx and oooo's

Old 10-12-2008, 02:11 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdzup3 View Post
HI EVERYONE!!!!
just wanted to stop by to say hello.. hope everyone is doing well in the selling thing..
nothing happening here yet but i did have a couple come for the second time today... they have been looking and mine was the only one they wanted to see again.. waiting for that dam phone to ring..
ive seen all to well on here how that can go sometimes.. so i wont get my hopes to high.
MISS EVERYONE, but i cant keep up.. just want to send you all some xxxx and oooo's
So glad to hear from you and I hope the couple who came today are the lucky ones to buy your home.
Lorrie

Old 10-12-2008, 02:14 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
Sounds promising!!!! Pixie dust.

Old 10-12-2008, 03:25 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,183,768 times
thank you frank sinatra!!
An ode to those waiting for the PHONE to RING

Oh I'm feeling sad and lonely, bring an offer I'll consider.
buy the house who needs you only, It can be so warm and cozy.
Call me, don't be afraid you can call me, maybe it's late but just call me.
Call me and I'll be around.

When its seems some houses desert you, there's somebody thinking of you.
I'm the one who'll never hurt you, maybe it's because I need you.
Call me, don't be afraid you can call me, maybe it's late but just call me.
Call me and I'll be around.

Now don't forget me, `cause if you let me, I will always stay by you.
You got to trust me, that's how it must be, there's so much I can do.
If you call, I'll be right with you. You and I should be together.
Take this house I long to sell you. I'll sign on the line tomorrow, call me, call me.

ROTFL Hope you guys get swamped with offers!
Well I am cracking the whip today and have HIM going through papers and such...YAY we are getting stuff cleaned out...WHERE does it all come from????
Chin up troops...people gotta have houses and the steadfast ones are buying homes later!

Old 10-12-2008, 03:58 PM

959 posts, read 1,824,418 times
Just popping in to say hello. I We had an open house today. Two couples came. One was a definate no and the other loved our house.....but their house is not even on the market. What a waste of time spent cleaning. Why are you looking at homes when yours is not even ON THE MARKET??

It is kind of frustrating because it sounds like everyone else is getting busier and I have gotten slower. We have not even had a showing for 2 or 3 weeks! I cannot even keep track anymore.

Good luck to everyone with their showings and their waiting for offers!

Kristine

Old 10-12-2008, 05:28 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
Just popping in to say hello. I We had an open house today. Two couples came. One was a definate no and the other loved our house.....but their house is not even on the market. What a waste of time spent cleaning. Why are you looking at homes when yours is not even ON THE MARKET??

It is kind of frustrating because it sounds like everyone else is getting busier and I have gotten slower. We have not even had a showing for 2 or 3 weeks! I cannot even keep track anymore.

Good luck to everyone with their showings and their waiting for offers!

Kristine
Kristine it will happen when you least expect it.

Old 10-13-2008, 05:26 AM

79 posts, read 144,483 times
Morning All,
We put an offer in on a home last evening and here I sit since 3 am waiting How come negotiations always end up being uncomfortable? This a a home in a new subdivision that has been sitting since 2006. Great floor plan but not a lot of interior upgrades. Small landscaped and fenced yard. Price $300,000. We offered $270,000 and asked for them to put in a refrigerator and AC. They came back and said $275,000 and we pay their cost upfront for the refrig, and AC which would be about $4500. We are putting $90,000 down and we are paying for closing costs that will probably be a little over 6 grand. I told our agent no, we would come up to $275 but still wanted the refrig and AC. She got kind of tense with me. She said it was a great deal and she would buy the refrig our of her commission for us. I said thank you very much but I still want them to put in the AC. She strongly advised against it but did write it up. She said,"so you're going to loose a house over a $3,000 AC cost? And I said "They're not going to sell a house that's been on the market sitting empty for 2 years over a $3,000 AC cost??? It was a very uncomfortable situation. We are dealing with a builder here, not a family so I felt like I could wheel and deal a little more. It was SO uncomfortable, ugh, can't sleep Sprinkling fairy dust for all in, or soon to be entering in negotiations.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:39 AM

1,869 posts, read 4,023,319 times
Michie, I think you gave a fair offer. Good luck, pixie dust that it happens as stress-free as possible!

Old 10-13-2008, 06:53 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,148,944 times
Good luck Michie. The house hasn't sold in two years, and they don't want to throw in the a/c ...which most new houses come with anyway? Hope they see the light. Nice that your realtor will pay for the fridge! Pixie dust coming your way.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:00 AM

79 posts, read 144,483 times
Thanks for the support stormonkey & tambre, so much appreciated! Have a great day~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate