Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2009, 09:58 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,275,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
BARB did they ever find the missing dog?????
Sara, no, Sassy is still missing..lots of loss for my folks and it's only the first week in February. We are all of the mind that someone has her, she is such a friendly dog, will hop in anyone's car, so maybe she lost her collar..or they just like her, anyway we like to think she is with someone...my dad is still checking the shelters every few days..

So losing Cookie right now was not a good thing, but they were doing better today...thanks so much for asking...

Old 02-04-2009, 10:04 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,596,839 times
[quote=crazyma;7327936]Kristine- they are nuts- I would not fix it. PULEEZE!!

actually was thinking earlier it would be good to live in a motel, live light & move around every couple of weeks. Almost seems like it would be cheaper than a house or rent NO bills to speak of!

Yep, I have the big urge to just travel around... that would really be ideal! I've often thought being an airline stewerd would be great but I guess that could get lonely and old too.

Old 02-04-2009, 10:05 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,354 times
dear saay, hope she is with a new family...

we all go off on so many tangents on here just wanted ask Barb. I know if anyone peeks in here they wonder what in the world!

I've been thinking of Camp 4...well I was back at 2000 posts now it is up to 3000 almost!
I know we have new people hike in from time to time- a lot to keep up with on here in that regard. Sometimes I feel bad I don't 'talk' to everyone all the time, just hard to keep up with all the campers since we don't wear matching t shirts LOL

What do you all think? Boot camp #4 in the works possibly?

Old 02-04-2009, 10:09 PM

Quote:
dear saay, hope she is with a new family...

we all go off on so many tangents on here just wanted ask Barb. I know if anyone peeks in here they wonder what in the world!

I've been thinking of Camp 4...well I was back at 2000 posts now it is up to 3000 almost!
I know we have new people hike in from time to time- a lot to keep up with on here in that regard. Sometimes I feel bad I don't 'talk' to everyone all the time, just hard to keep up with all the campers since we don't wear matching t shirts LOL

What do you all think? Boot camp #4 in the works possibly?
Just a question Crazy...why do you have to keep making continuing threads (the foodie one goes on forever under one thread)...just curious?

Old 02-04-2009, 10:09 PM

OH Gold, my dream is to win the lottery (if only I PLAYED !!!) Then-
Buy a little motorhome ( and have a little apt. home base) Then-
Ride around the US of A and do secret/surprise things for people I meet
just because

Old 02-04-2009, 10:11 PM

Quote:
OH Gold, my dream is to win the lottery (if only I PLAYED !!!) Then-
Buy a little motorhome ( and have a little apt. home base) Then-
Ride around the US of A and do secret/surprise things for people I meet
just because
Sounds like a great plan I hope we can travel more in the future! That's funny we don't really "play" lotto either..dumb or what?

Old 02-04-2009, 10:13 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,889,203 times
Texas......

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm76/Stellaluna94_bucket/glitter.gif (broken link)

Old 02-04-2009, 10:13 PM

Well Gold, it just kinda seemed to 'camp' that maybe having so many posts and reads might be a little daunting for someone to jump in. Thought it might make it more user friendly!! I don't know!
No real reason I guess.

'cuz I can??

actually I am surprised the powers that be even allow camp, but they might have a revolution if they closed it i think

Old 02-04-2009, 10:15 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,275,534 times
I don't think anyone would DARE try to shut us down...

Old 02-04-2009, 10:16 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,486,181 times
Kristine - I would be so upset too. They are worrying about a few scratches. I agree I would buy a new door or buff out the scratches whatever you need to do not to lose the deal. I would be mad the whole time doing it however. It's true what goes around comes around.

Barb - We actually signed to go with a property management company on Saturday, then on Sunday the next door neighbor brought by cookies and said his brother and new wife were looking for a place to rent (they lived with him) and we told them what we wanted. We don't know them so we told them we still would have them go through property management company. That way a credit check will be done, the rent will be collected etc. 1,200 miles away is just too far to deal with it.

gold dust - I used to live in Utah (27 years) married my DH 1 1/2 years ago, who is from Oklahoma (yeah it was an online thing, I would of never moved here otherwise). So he said,come here till I retire then I will go where you want as long as there is no snow. St George was the closest place I could get to my kids with no snow..or little snow. So I have turned okie but I am a utahn at heart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate