Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 05:24 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,048,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Showing today...........SHOCKING as we have had not 1 call in 5 weeks. The ditzy realtor called around noon said 2 hrs. later another realtor through another agency would be by with their client.....

NO CARD LEFT. Pisses me off when you clean like a banchee and not even the courtesy to leave a simple business card. Lazy, in my opinion. Of course I could not tell whatsoever that they even stopped by.

I flat out told her we were going to do FSBO and told her about the agent commissions. That we are not going to shell out an additional 15k to sell it and give it to the realtors for commission.,.She understood but THIS IS THE KICKER-------------------------------- C21 are you listening LOL...

She tells me I should think about a SHORT SALE if I want to dump it quicker!! I said, what?????????? and ruin my credit?? She tells me it would only be on my credit for 2 years!WTH!!!! I wanted to come through the phone and strangle her...She said, yes, you probably wouldn't be able to buy for 2 years lol but it wouldnt be that bad.. I said, sorry I am not going that route.. Our credit is not going to be ruined =I said the FSBO route was better...I should have said she doesn't bring anyone in any differently with her non-strategic marketing plans as a realtor. WHat so she can get an easier commission instead of waiting around? I wanted to bitchj slap her upside the head. We aren't walking--we are running away from her!
Sweet Jesus - this is unfrickin' believable, well . . . what am I saying considering how lame she is. And you should have Bslapped her - be happy to loan you my machete The woman just needs to get out of RE and give up the ghost! Get her the heck out of your life and just go FSBO. Dear God and I thought I dealt with crap down here - she makes me realize I don't have it that bad. Unbelievable. You should scoop up a bunch of dog crap and leave it on her front porch with a little FSBO sign in it

Old 07-23-2009, 05:29 PM

Default Message I WAS going to post at 7:30AM and CD too slow Grrrrr

Just so everyone knows I tried! Between CD and rain this morning I couldn't post to save my life - finally had to give up, but anyway, I was thinking about you all and here's what i TRIED to post

Good morning girls. My word some of you were either up late into the morning or up waaaaaaay to early. I'm just now getting my butt in gear.

NJ So ya takin' the kiddies to a REAL library Nothin' beats the smell of books. And yesterday a Pony Party - That sounds like a blast! I learned how to ride on a Shetland pony and here it's so cute I see dad's or moms teaching their younun's to ride on small horses though don't know if their Shetlands or not. There's a couple of guys who ride their horses through town - keep in mind while Boquete is a town, it's not hicksville or anything so there are cars and stuff, but I LOVE being in the office and hearing the click-clack of horsie hoofs on the pavement and look out and seeing a cowboy. Ummm, cowboys.

TEX so speakin' of cowboys, have you been following the horrible heatwave, drought in the Austin area? They said lake levels down like 30' and there was a floating restaurant on the lake that had to close 'cause it wasn't floating anymore. Said worse drought on record. Poor ranchers too - one young guy was slowly having to sell off his herd because no rain = no grass, so . . . guess everyone needs to say a prayer those poor folks get some rain quick! I'ts already raining here ths AM, so I'm trying to blow some their way. Oh and on cruise and replacement - I'm the Jefa so unforuntately can't just say 'going on vacation' though that's my goal for somewhere down the line 'cause it's been so long since I've had one I need to look the word up in the dictionary.

Lacey sorry the knees giving you the weather report I used to have those problems in CO - don't know if altitude combined with weather or what, but here we have the 'green seasons' Duh, Rain Forest, and even in Caribbean which is the rainier side of the country, not as dry or hot as the Pacific side and it's amazing - don't have the aches and pains I used to get when the weather changed in Colorado. Maybe tropics has to do with it, but a lot of the aches I used to get I don't and like gf and her bronchitis, don't think I've gotten it once since I moved here and in CO every darn year I'd get it.

So my pseudo ex's B-day was the 21st and me being, well, trying to at least be be a nice guy even though I'm not at all happy with the man, wrote him an email (no e-card), wishing him happy B-day and he wrote back saying thanks for remembering - a lot of ppl didn't remember. I really wanted to point out 'why' 'cause he's just turning into a bitter soul, but that's his cross to bear and experience to work through. Sad when people can't realize what's wrong with them in time to make changes B4 they alienate everyone.

So I've got a funfilled day of meetings, training, building a webpage and God only knows 'cause one thing I can say, my days are not boring! Never know who or WHAT is going to walk into my door - though one of my cop friends who dang it is married, just had his b-day on same day my niece (15th) and is about her age which is 36, stopped in to say hi. Policia Nacional rotates where they work out of and now he's been working in Caldera and was in town to meet with his LT for weekly meeting and stopped in B4 he went to the station. God this guy is soooo cute I actually find myself going, hmmm, now this guy I could date! But alas, married and I don't do that kind-of crap - even if I was lower than an alley cat, been on the other side too many times so . . . anyway, at least got to see a cute guy in uniform yesterday. Guess it makes up for the fact I couldn't go to the Pony Party with NJ LOL

So now I'm home, dog tired, bunch of BS - normal, and I ain't doing no more work tonight! I be beat.

PS so fortunately I had copied my post so I could save in Word doc and post now LOL

Old 07-23-2009, 06:16 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,354 times
hey peeps
busy messing with my crap still, seeing what else to unload. GOSH it feels sooooooo good!! Too bad it isn't BODY weight LOL
Gonna get rid of the toaster oven, been sitting a yr. probably, plus some other kitchen stuff. Darn gadgets...really do not make it easier!

Just wanted to say howdy, will come back later and catch up

HUGS

Old 07-23-2009, 06:56 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,374,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
TEX so speakin' of cowboys, have you been following the horrible heatwave, drought in the Austin area? They said lake levels down like 30' and there was a floating restaurant on the lake that had to close 'cause it wasn't floating anymore. Said worse drought on record. Poor ranchers too - one young guy was slowly having to sell off his herd because no rain = no grass, so . . . guess everyone needs to say a prayer those poor folks get some rain quick! I'ts already raining here ths AM, so I'm trying to blow some their way. Oh and on cruise and replacement - I'm the Jefa so unforuntately can't just say 'going on vacation' though that's my goal for somewhere down the line 'cause it's been so long since I've had one I need to look the word up in the dictionary.
That's too bad you can't arrange a vacation--sounds like you sure could use one. Yes, I have been following the heatwave they are having in Central Texas--just awful. I am doing the rain dance for them!!
Quote:
So I've got a funfilled day of meetings, training, building a webpage and God only knows 'cause one thing I can say, my days are not boring! Never know who or WHAT is going to walk into my door - though one of my cop friends who dang it is married, just had his b-day on same day my niece (15th) and is about her age which is 36, stopped in to say hi. Policia Nacional rotates where they work out of and now he's been working in Caldera and was in town to meet with his LT for weekly meeting and stopped in B4 he went to the station. God this guy is soooo cute I actually find myself going, hmmm, now this guy I could date! But alas, married and I don't do that kind-of crap - even if I was lower than an alley cat, been on the other side too many times so . . . anyway, at least got to see a cute guy in uniform yesterday. Guess it makes up for the fact I couldn't go to the Pony Party with NJ LOL
Too bad he's married--dang it.

Old 07-23-2009, 07:15 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,275,534 times
NJ..I am still reeling from what your agent person said to you. WTF is with a short sale suggestion? Good God we have tons of them around us out here and they don't close either, even if you NEEDED to do a short sale, it would never close. She is probably the kind of agent that gives the good ones a bad rap. I tell you though, when you are sold and closed, you should write a nice long letter to her broker with a cc to the local realtor's association.

The house next door to is vacant, i looked it up online, still has a for sale sign out front. It is a short sale, however it is contingent, and has been since April 17. So that is sort of pending for 3 months. Dollars to donuts it never closes. the house next to my mom and dad is also a short sale and was contingent, found out that fell through and is an active sale, again. They just never work out.

Carl went over next door to water the nearly dead plants..there is no water on over there, so he dragged our hose...there is no grass in front, mostly rocks but what looked like were nice plants at some point..a couple of queen palms..plus other things...we figure it doesn't take much water and doesn't drag down the value of our place more...

Well that's it for today in the land of the roadrunners and palm trees...our friends who lived next door to us for many years in our first home close to L.A. live about 25 miles from here and are coming out tomorrow morning to go to breakfast. Think i will take a sleeping pill tonight so I have a decent day.

Going to eat a little something...be back in a while girls..

Old 07-23-2009, 07:16 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,659 times
Quote:
Sweet Jesus - this is unfrickin' believable, well . . . what am I saying considering how lame she is. And you should have Bslapped her - be happy to loan you my machete The woman just needs to get out of RE and give up the ghost! Get her the heck out of your life and just go FSBO. Dear God and I thought I dealt with crap down here - she makes me realize I don't have it that bad. Unbelievable. You should scoop up a bunch of dog crap and leave it on her front porch with a little FSBO sign in it

I just spit my water out all over the my desk LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL..Well, thank you for making me laugh sister!! ^5's you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG. I am cracking up here about the poop! It blew the hair right off my head.

Old 07-23-2009, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
That's too bad you can't arrange a vacation--sounds like you sure could use one. Yes, I have been following the heatwave they are having in Central Texas--just awful. I am doing the rain dance for them!!

Too bad he's married--dang it.
Hon, if you saw this guy OMG that's all i can say. He's sooo hot and nice to boot, so yeah, dang it Haven't really met anyone who caught my interest enough to even want to go on a date, ya know? And this guy is so drop dead gorgeous I swear to God when he comes into the office I have to hold on to a piece of furniture for a minute. LOL

Old 07-23-2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
I just spit my water out all over the my desk LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL..Well, thank you for making me laugh sister!! ^5's you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG. I am cracking up here about the poop! It blew the hair right off my head.
Well I'm glad I made you laugh girlfriend, but I was actually being serious LMAO DO IT! Throw some horse in there while you're at it or smear it by her a/c vent so it permiates her entire house

Old 07-23-2009, 07:47 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,275,534 times
NJ, if you needs dogs for the 'deed' i have a housefull!

Old 07-23-2009, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
NJ, if you needs dogs for the 'deed' i have a housefull!
Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 05:08 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate