Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2010, 06:13 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times

Advertisements

I'll catch up with everyone in the morning - getting ready to watch Silence of the Lambs

Last edited by JustJoy; 02-06-2010 at 06:45 PM..

Old 02-06-2010, 07:31 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,150,125 times
Hi campers,

All's well here in MO. I thought earlier today I was going to go insane with cabin fever, but dh and I managed to get out of the house and go out to dinner. We had BBQ at a place called the Whole Hog Cafe, in Springfield...a city near here.

Stoy, good to hear from you. Glad the snow calmed down enough for you to unpack a few things, including the snow blower.

Shelly, hope you have a knight in shining armor come and plow out your driveway while you're at work. You have wonderful neighbors, and I bet they are enjoying taking care of Watsaboo.

Lacey, could Mr. L come home and have a visiting nurse come and do wound care?

Barb, enjoy the rain. When do the cactus bloom in the dessert? That must be something else.

Anne, how much snow do you have now? Looks like Washington DC got hit pretty hard, too. Don't lose the twins in a drift!

Joy, all I can say is I am dreaming of days like you are having right now... sun, blue skies, warm temps.

Have a great evening everyone.

Old 02-06-2010, 08:46 PM

959 posts, read 1,824,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Tex glad you are safe and hopefully when you are done with shift the roads will be passable.

DE is 30" and counting I heard.

Hammy whoo-hoo-bonus for you girl if they do!

Tambe-I never took the advice you gave as harsh-we all tried to reason with reason.

Stoy-you sound so happy and content and the move was the right thing for sure-just like Tam,Hammy and Barb.

Mr. L's doing goodlittle burning after walking and still on soft foods til Monday probably. Fill in doc said he could go home and I could pack wounds-NO WAY!!!!! Our surgeon said no home til they close. Lacey ain't a nurse.

NJS stay in and safe.

I meant your houe, silly! Your in Alexandria, right? That is where they would be moving!

Kristine

Old 02-06-2010, 08:47 PM

959 posts, read 1,824,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
I'll catch up with everyone in the morning - getting ready to watch Silence of the Lambs

Before bed? Brave woman!

Kristine

Old 02-06-2010, 08:52 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times
Tambre, cactus will be blooming in a month or two..we have had so much rain that there should be a ton of wildflowers..will send pictures when that happens..I love the desert except the summer is a killer...but we have a/c like everyone else does and you just learn to stay in during the day and run errands either real early in the day or after dark..its still hot then but sun not beating on you.

The cabinets will be here and installed on TUESDAY..Yay! we were moving boxes around in the garage today and I found things that I need to keep but no room in the house..like my Christmas dishes, my finest china (lol), my food processor, things like that we need but use rarely...of course tons to be given or tossed but I almost see the light at the end of the tunnel...

Think I will shower and head to bed early...later..

Old 02-06-2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
Before bed? Brave woman!

Kristine
Well they're doing a double feature and now Hannibal funny but they scare me when watching, but don't give me nightmares.

Now back to lol

Old 02-06-2010, 09:42 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,375,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Well they're doing a double feature and now Hannibal funny but they scare me when watching, but don't give me nightmares.

Now back to lol
Those are 2 SCARY movies!! Have fun!! Me? I'm still stuck here at work. I can't wait for 7 am...I am going home no matter what.

Barb, so glad you are getting the boxes organized and soon there will be cabinets to store everything!! SWEET!!

Old 02-06-2010, 09:46 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,375,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Okay youngest grand just told me they have 3 ft. and snow has stopped but Mom won't let her out. G-Ma she says that's like putting a huge bowl of ice cream in front of a kid and saying don't touch! She is her Mom's child for sure.

Tex the surgeon knows me well and we will talk!!!
Poor kid!! Yes, I'm sure you and the surgeon will be having a nice little chat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Shelly, hope you have a knight in shining armor come and plow out your driveway while you're at work. You have wonderful neighbors, and I bet they are enjoying taking care of Watsaboo.

Have a great evening everyone.
That would be nice to come home to. The last big snow we had...someone plowed my driveway and there is only one neighbor who has a plow, but I only talk to him every once in a while...not sure who did it.

I'm sure Watson is having a blast at the neighbors--he will not want to come home. They are the ones who own LaCoda--the burnese mountain dog. Everytime I let him out to potty he tries to make a bee line for their steps. I miss him--can't wait to see the little guy!

Old 02-06-2010, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Those are 2 SCARY movies!! Have fun!! Me? I'm still stuck here at work. I can't wait for 7 am...I am going home no matter what.

Barb, so glad you are getting the boxes organized and soon there will be cabinets to store everything!! SWEET!!
Fun lol cannibals but yeah, they're good movies just don't think I can make it all the way through Hannibal - almost midnight here and I'm such a woose not sure I can stay awake until 1AM when it'll be over. That's okay though 'cause I've seen it before so . . . we'll see, i'm streaming my nighty night so maybe. Sorry your stuck at work and DRIVE SAFE! Does this mean you'll then have 3 days off???

Old 02-07-2010, 04:24 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
I meant your houe, silly! Your in Alexandria, right? That is where they would be moving!

Kristine
I know - I would give you a bonus uf they bought!!!

Tam I guess they could but our surgeon said he would keep him til it closes.

NJS-how's it going???

My wonderful, ambitious son-in-law outfitted one of his trucks with a plow and went out from 2AM to 3PM plowing people out and made $1,000!! He kills me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate