Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2010, 05:06 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times

Advertisements

How cute with Sir W.

Love our doctors-they are fun to talk to and laughs all the time. Oh he also asked Don-"hey did they operate on your arm? cause you could use a shave!"

For the back Advil, Smirnoff and if not better the chiro.

I've gotten orders to stay home if weather is bad tomorrow.

Quiet at Camp today.

Old 02-04-2010, 05:13 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,374,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
How cute with Sir W.

Love our doctors-they are fun to talk to and laughs all the time. Oh he also asked Don-"hey did they operate on your arm? cause you could use a shave!"

For the back Advil, Smirnoff and if not better the chiro.

I've gotten orders to stay home if weather is bad tomorrow.

Quiet at Camp today.
Quiet is good!

Yes, I agree--stay home if the weather is bad. Don is in good hands!

Speaking of Smirnoff--I have a bottle of vanilla flavored!! , plus I have flavored martini mix for it---mango and apple!!! Hmmm Care to join me in a cyber cocktail Mrs L!?!?

Old 02-04-2010, 05:18 PM

Housewives of Orange County is on tonight!! Love those women--they are hot messes!! It's funny to watch them fight!! Good Lord.

Barb---post a pic of that new 'doo!! BTW...loved that website you sent me...I'm going to share--here it is:

Hooked on Houses — A Fun Place to Get Your House Fix

Check it out girls. It's cool...you can read the history about famous movie and TV houses, lots more also.

Last edited by TexasGirl@Heart; 02-04-2010 at 05:48 PM..

Old 02-04-2010, 05:54 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times
Hey who am I to say no!!!!

Enjoy tonight.

Old 02-04-2010, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laceyex View Post
hey who am i to say no!!!!

Enjoy tonight.
Cheers!!!

Old 02-04-2010, 07:17 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,048,591 times
Well finally got here. Ugh. Needed to do some computer maintenance after spending 5 hours yesterday fixing one of them at the office.

Lacey, glad you're going to stay home tomorrow if roads bad - Mr. L. is in good hands and since he is so loved at that hospital, nothing to worry about. Still chuckling about him on his meds and now them asking him about his arm 'cause he needs to shave lol So happy he's on the mend and will soon be home with one of the best wives in the world! Sounds like your 'pain management' plan is a winner I'm having a cerveza with ya and :: typing quietly, cookies :: lol

Hey Shel, that's a heat wave well glad you and Watson thought so and he made some friends, albiet some not so friendly ones. Bet the boy is tired after the snow and all, now he can run and frolic without freezing anything And yes, brought the old white board home, taking the new one I had at the house (already in my truck) so pics, artwork by future famous artists will be up tomorrow! Bad thing about white boards is that if you don't clean them often, the markers become permanent. Anyway, had a new one at the house, so taking it in tomorrow. Then everyone will be peeking over my shoulder when I'm working!

Annie, hope you guys are feeling better and drops, and stuff helping Mia. Glad you're getting shopping done before big storm hits.

Kristine big prayers you get a good nights sleep tonight. No fun with a sick baby. Boy do I remember those days - course I took day shifts so DS dad got night shift duty - even trained my Rott to wake him up when he needed to go potty in the night lol Good boy

I'll try to check back later to see what other campers are up to. But a big hi ya to everyone - now going to watch my shows and probably (hopefully) be able to get to sleep earlier than last night - was on a huge sugar buzz which is why when DS a kid, didn't let him have any lol mean mom Shredder says hey!

Old 02-04-2010, 08:41 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,275,534 times
Quote:
Whoo-hoo our son closed on their new house!!!!!

Old 02-04-2010, 08:57 PM

Hola, campers, quiet today I see but that is not always a bad thing is it..we got back home about 5, long day..Got into the doctor's at noon, left there about 1:30..mom went with us and she stayed in the car reading her book and knowing her, napping, lol. Then went to one of our old favorite burger places and I had a delish bacon cheeseburger..When we lived in our old house in Claremont, the boys were still home although grown, and they used to bring food home from there all the time..so a little sad wishing I still lived closeby and what if's, but the burger was good..mom and carl enjoyed..then got out to our gal Ellyn for haircuts..Shel all I got was a cut..next time a cut and color..but heck I will have Carl take a pic in the morning when I get some makeup on.

After he gets home from phys therapy we are moving boxes in the garage from one side to the other..then we are going to measure the wall and the guy is going to make up cabinets for us..12 feet of cabinets, cabinet grade wood that can be stained or painted, with adjustable shelves, for $650..and he thinks he can have them ready to install on MONDAY. My heart be still..so I am going to try to go through some of the boxes while we are moving them..its going to be cool and overcast tomorrow so a good day to be working out there..me and the one armed bandido.

No sod yet..I think you are right, Joy, Carl prayed so hard for St. Augustine the bermuda grass did not work out lol. It's ok. It might still show up but not holding my breath..

Going to post a few pics in my CD album so check out in a bit..

ok, its only 8 pm and i feel like heading to bed..too early..will sit and chill out tonight...

glad everyone doing ok..Painter, did you hear back from your agent??

Old 02-04-2010, 09:01 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,048,591 times
Quote:
Whoo-hoo our son closed on their new house!!!!!
Totally missed this since you and i posted at exactly the same time - mind meld possibly? Congratulations to your son on closing. Doing the happy dance!

Now a nighty-night funny. Long week for all of us, the ups, the downs, surgeries, horrible flu infecting an entire household, babies keeping mommy awake with colds, frozen poop, MIA sod, he/she cats lol - so let's end the night (well at least this girl) with a smile

Old 02-04-2010, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Totally missed this since you and i posted at exactly the same time - mind meld possibly? Congratulations to your son on closing. Doing the happy dance!

Now a nighty-night funny. Long week for all of us, the ups, the downs, surgeries, horrible flu infecting an entire household, babies keeping mommy awake with colds, frozen poop, MIA sod, he/she cats lol - so let's end the night (well at least this girl) with a smile
I Love this picture, the look on that pup's face is precious! Thanks for sharing..we all need a chuckle..

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate