Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2009, 11:47 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Hey Barb--you forgot about Noah and Mia--NJ's children!! They are only 5 years old and cute as can be!!

If you can clue me in to which crazy camp that might have been I will search and see if I can find the grass sniffers post!

AAAAAGH..How on earth could I forget the twinnadoes!!!! You can tell I am tired and not feeling good...OMG..Annie so sorry..forgive me! AAAAGH! someone slap me will ya..

Old 12-12-2009, 12:18 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,376,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
wELL, It is pouring rain yet again, dang it....I knew I should of did the back yard yesterday!! Looks like a very wet weekend, wondering if the parade will be canceled and then if it gets to nasty...open house will be a wash out. Gosh I just cant get a break here gals. On the other hand I did get some maint. work done that I have put off done. New weather stripping in the windows, touch up on wood work and re-painted my columns. Today....who knows.

Has anyone ever given their dogs antibiotics and have it change their personalities?? Oh I have to tell you what Rebound did, I laughed for 30 mins at them....He is getting ear wash and drops everyday and hates it so bad, that is why my dd has to do it. Last night he saw her pick up the bottle and took off running, she chased and then walked away, so he turned around and chased her. She put the bottle down and he left the room and came to me and barked, so I told him to go find dd...he takes off and sees her with the bottle and I swear that dog did a 180 at a full run and then turned again and chased her. They went back and forth about 10 times till finally he sat down and I swear he rolled his eyes at her. As much as he hates it, it is a game.
LOL! I do an ear wash on Watson about once a week--he hates it too!! That is too funny about him making it a game with your dd!

Watson is also on ABX's, but I haven't noticed a personality change. I am worried about him today-- When I got him out of his caged area this morning, he was limping holding his back left leg in the air. He has put weight on it now but still is limping a bit. Do you think he could have hurt it in the caged area on the fence? I don't think it's broke because he wouldn't be able to walk on it and he was standing on both hind legs to beg for a treat...just limping a bit and occasionally lifting it off the ground.

Is the weather man calling for rain tomorrow for your open house? I hope not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
AAAAAGH..How on earth could I forget the twinnadoes!!!! You can tell I am tired and not feeling good...OMG..Annie so sorry..forgive me! AAAAGH! someone slap me will ya..
LOL!! Blame it on the meds.

Last edited by TexasGirl@Heart; 12-12-2009 at 01:03 PM..

Old 12-12-2009, 12:33 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,926 times
Thanks, Shel..
Painter, we have been real lucky with our dogs and not needing a lot of ear meds..probably because we live where its pretty dry and now if we get a pool next year like we would like, we might have more of an issue..

I can just picture Rebound..lol..can't say they aren't entertaining! Hope your rain stops girlfriend..

Old 12-12-2009, 01:13 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,083 times
Still raining here...it is a never ending tale. So dang nasty out and everything just looks horrible. My agent emailed and said to pray for traffic here tomorrow, like I haven't been, lol. She is something else now.... wish I had her a yr. ago dang it!

The vet said the yeast infection in his ear is from moisture, but it has to be from his baths. Hasnt been in the pool in awhile.

Tex, Watson may of just pulled it or slept wrong, give him a day before getting to worried. Like people they do goofy things too. Can you mess with it with out it hurting him? I went to look for Ranger today, he was not hanging by my side as usual. Went into the dd room and all I could see was a nub sticking out, he was under the blanket snoring away. Another new one from him, he doesnt like blankets, or he didn't. My boys do not have tails they are naturally docked, born with no tales.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:27 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,050,220 times
Default I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack yea!

Good aternoon Campers and I see we have a new member of the camp. Welcome Camrynh and glad you found a seat around the campfire! The oldies (not in a bad way girls lol) know I have been without internet for like a million years - well maybe not a million but felt like it lol so going to take me forever to go through pages, upon pages to catch up.

Carol, hope weather clears and will say a 'no rain prayer'. I never had antibiotics affect my dogs but each animal is different so . . . . Is DD still in the move process for school? Your DS will still be around right?

Stoy glad inspection went good and I swore I'd never move in winter or any bad weather and I swear every dang time I moved it would snow or rain

Shel, how's Watson's new food working? Will he eat it? He really will be better with a salt free diet. Wished I knew about that with A, but hindsight is 20/20. The Shredder (camrynh that's the nickname for my new kitten, Misty Rose, I got after my baby Albert passed at 3) is being 'herself'. One night she actually slept with me for 4 hours then woke me up attacking my face wanting to play - into the bathroom she went so mama could sleep. Will be very happy to get through this stage. Now she's sleeping behind me in my chair while I'm on the computer.

Annie, how ya feeling? Did everyone get over their colds? Still dealing with the Evil Twins (not our precious Mia and Noah, but bus drivers). Just realized as I typed that with you having twins so whenever I say the Evil Twins I am talking about bus drivers not our nephew and niece!

Lacey, how are you and Mr. L. doing? So what's for dinner tonight lol Almost hate to ask, but what's the weather like? Hope DGD doing better and still saying prayers for her.

Barb, what can I say - do I hear a bottle opening? LOL So glad you and Carl are home at the Love Shack lol and no more traveling for a while. Did you get hooked up with a chiro there? That was great when you were at your sister's going to one made you both feel so much better.

Amy, how's MO? Did the kids decide what they're going to do with apartment 'issues' and stuff? Who knows, maybe they'll decide they like the farm once they come to visit. Hope you and DH are good, unpacking and making your new place 'home'.

Worked until about 9PM last night trying to play catch up after getting internet back. Would have finished sooner but you know those self-absorbed people who think they're the only one's in the world - me, me, me, me, me - well had one email me 11 frickin' times last night! Technically only 9 were from him and the other 2 from his attorney that he had copied me on - all over essentially BS and I mean NOT IMPORTANT stuff. Important and an emergency, OK, I'm at your service day or night, but essentially nonsensical crap? . . . . Ugh.

So lol back to internet. These 'so called' experts kill me. Think on one of my brief spurts of service said I had to file service report with dept. in Panama City and they kept telling me had to be my computer - I kept telling them no, but . . . Anyway, tech comes out and brings new main internet box and coaxle (sp) where the line from outside plugs into one side and cord to internet box goes into other side, runs test - nada, no service. So he tells me it 'might' be my computer internet card even though I'd done full diagnostics and internet card fine and that he'll come back the next day with his laptop so he can 'confirm the problem'.

So, he leaves and before he's even gotten into his truck I'm unplugging the new internet box so it can reset itself - kept it unplugged for like 10 minutes to make sure fully reset and viola internet perfect - ran 'my kind of tests' like streaming music videos, etc., then switched to wireless and was able to perfectly stream my 'shut my brain down to sleep', so I figure they should pay ME 'cause the tech should have known ya have to reboot/reset the internet box especially after you install a new one. Geesh, I've never even had any training and I knew that!

So next day, had my assistant call Senor Reyes and tell him he didn't need to come out, exactly what I did and my service was fine now (and it wasn't my dang computer lol)

If i forgot anyone I'm sorry - dang I'm so behind on internet stuff I don't know if I'm coming, going or standing still.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Still raining here...it is a never ending tale. So dang nasty out and everything just looks horrible. My agent emailed and said to pray for traffic here tomorrow, like I haven't been, lol. She is something else now.... wish I had her a yr. ago dang it!

The vet said the yeast infection in his ear is from moisture, but it has to be from his baths. Hasnt been in the pool in awhile.

Tex, Watson may of just pulled it or slept wrong, give him a day before getting to worried. Like people they do goofy things too. Can you mess with it with out it hurting him? I went to look for Ranger today, he was not hanging by my side as usual. Went into the dd room and all I could see was a nub sticking out, he was under the blanket snoring away. Another new one from him, he doesnt like blankets, or he didn't. My boys do not have tails they are naturally docked, born with no tales.
I am saying a prayer for sunshine tomorrow in your area!!

Maybe the moisture in Rebounds ears are from the dang rain!

I was messing with it a bit and Watson flinched once. I am trying to keep him quiet...no running around on it. I don't like it one bit when my baby is under the weather.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:45 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,083 times
there will be no sunshine around here for awhile, lol. Don't know if its the rain causing ear problems but I know we all will be growing webbing very soon! Even my horse tried to kick in the barn wall to get in....yes we brought her in...spoiled rotten 1000lb baby, she is! Cant believe I own a horse that is fair weathered.

He has not been playing with his BIG buddy has he? Or has he jumped off the bed or something else?

Old 12-12-2009, 01:56 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,657 times
Lacey, are you out there?? how ya doin? i mean, how YOU doin?

off to holiday party at friends. good story- they are the friends who got married in june, sold both thier houses in NJ, bought mcmansion in NJ (anne-frenchtown, know where that is?). heard that they had a family party recently. still using plastic silverware (not that theres' anything wrong with that, we do to) but when they ran out, someone said, guess we'll have to use the good stuff. believe it or not, she, the host, said, "no way,im not washing silverware at my own party." so the sister in law did. and the mother/her mother in law, made lasagna. she only had the flimsy paper plates. she refused to use regular plates. and that party, they made no food, had everyone else bring it. wondering what to expect tonight???
will let you know tomorrow. barb, still drinking?? welcome back joy, and hope you feel ok anne.

oh and Painter, wish you so much luck for tomorrow, rain or shine!!!!

Old 12-12-2009, 03:12 PM

Quote:
there will be no sunshine around here for awhile, lol. Don't know if its the rain causing ear problems but I know we all will be growing webbing very soon! Even my horse tried to kick in the barn wall to get in....yes we brought her in...spoiled rotten 1000lb baby, she is! Cant believe I own a horse that is fair weathered.

He has not been playing with his BIG buddy has he? Or has he jumped off the bed or something else?
No, he hasn't been playing with Lacoda recently. He did jump off the bed the other day before I could get him, but that was like 2 days ago.

That is funny about your horse wanting out of the rain!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
off to holiday party at friends. good story- they are the friends who got married in june, sold both thier houses in NJ, bought mcmansion in NJ (anne-frenchtown, know where that is?). heard that they had a family party recently. still using plastic silverware (not that theres' anything wrong with that, we do to) but when they ran out, someone said, guess we'll have to use the good stuff. believe it or not, she, the host, said, "no way,im not washing silverware at my own party." so the sister in law did. and the mother/her mother in law, made lasagna. she only had the flimsy paper plates. she refused to use regular plates. and that party, they made no food, had everyone else bring it. wondering what to expect tonight???
WOW!! Let us know how the party was!!

Old 12-12-2009, 03:18 PM

JOY: Watson is still eating the canned dog food I got him at the vet. It's hit or miss for him to eat it. I hand fed him today---YES I DID! I'm feeling bad about his hind leg hurting him so I babied him. I am going to worry about him when I am working tonight. I am working the next 4 nights.... Wednesday morning he gets snipped.

I plan on buying him Eukanuba, for small breed dogs. It is a quality dog food.

Glad you found your way back to the camp!! It sucks not having internet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate