Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2009, 05:33 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,376,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Hi Painter, yes you are all right, I can't fix everything..I think she will be ok, and the thought of hauling a suitcase even out to a car right now just exhausts me..soo...will play it by ear and see what she says when she gets home from the dr. with her hubby. I just feel bad that all her family is so far away, but then I have been there far away, and it works out..and her brother and sister in law are an hour or so away...it will be ok. Just scared us and more worried about what caused the problem in the first place.

Thanks everyone for the kick in the pants...! Carl putting up Christmas lights outside, have not heard any cussing or screaming yet, lol. He got our reindeers out yesterday and the lights work on 2 out of 3 lol. So one will have to be incognito in the dark. I will still put it out in the yard..maybe we can get that done today and then the inside done tonight or tomorrow. I can only do so much in one day lol. I am tired though still and will lay down in a while..

Ok what the heck would I do without you all..no clue.
Well, you will never have to find out because we will always remain friends!!

Yep--listen to Painter and Lace--they are right. You need to take care of yourself and Carl next week. Cindy will be OK. It was great chatting with you tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Lord-just went out for 7 min to shovel-heavy wool turtlenect, cords, Uggs, full length mink, lined gloves and I am beyond frozen-my ears are burning from thawing, my hands have finally gone from deep red to pink. Could not make a dent. 7 freakin min.
You poor thing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
She and hubby got back from the dr. they are going to monitor his blood sugar several times during the day, and once during the night, dr. changed his dosage of insulin and they need to make sure he eats on a more normal schedule. So they are good for now..I told her to call me anytime Day or Night..sounds like they have a good dr. and the situation has stablized.. thanks for all your prayers and good thoughts..i am betting the stress of his sister passing away a couple nights ago also contributed to the problem.

Ok chat later, wanted to let you all know Cindy and her hub are doing ok..
He absolutely needs to eat better and he can't be taking his insulin whenever he feels like it! Glad to hear his blood glucose has stablized.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
oh, harrisburg/reading area? i am in northeast Pa.

Girls, this mortgage stuff is getting out of control. the lender doesnt understand why we want to move to colorado when we live and work in Pa. so i have to write a letter. are they Fing with me?? how bout- To whom it may concern: i am miserably unhappy in Pa. Therefore, I want to move to Colorado.
i thought a 60% DP would make things easy. HA on me. now back to my beer and letter writing....
What an idiot!!! Does the lender not realize that people move out of state every freakin' day!!

Old 12-10-2009, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camrynh View Post
About to join you all. We *just* bought the house we're living in in February, moved in March. Closed on the sale of our previous house end of May. 2009. My husband has been promoted and is being transferred. He starts his new job next week. Waiting now for the relo company to get in contact with us so that we can get our house on the market and start house-hunting again. I can't believe we're going to be selling 2 houses in one year during the biggest real estate slump in quite some time.

Just a little medical humor because I'm a nurse! WELCOME!! I live in SW PA, trying to sell so I can move to Austin, Texas!

Old 12-10-2009, 06:04 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,657 times
Tex, wasnt rothbear from Pa, too? havent heard from her in a long time.

Painter, excited about your open house this weekend. would some holiday or classical music be too much??

Old 12-10-2009, 06:25 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,926 times
First, welcome to camrynh..come on about and hang at camp..we are a friendly bunch and a good shoulder to cry on, or good friends to laugh with...maybe we should do a quick hey I am so and so, this is the area I live, I am selling, buying one or the other, and any other important information about us so she can catch up.

Where is Jody, I have been worried about her.

Shel, thanks for calling. I had just woken up from a nap and was drowsy, probably thought I was an idiot for most of the convo..lol. I will pass along the thoughts to Cindy..he is taking 70/30. I have no idea what that is..doctor did not change the type, but changed his dosages..she says she is now his NURSE..she is cranky tonight, tired and stressed out, I would be.

Annie, you take care and sending hugs your way..

Ok need to rustle up some chow here..Im hungry for pasta..what can i do with spaghetti noodles? besides spaghetti
pasta with a little butter and parmesan sound good..yum..hey thats dinner!

later campers

Oh Stoy...I am not surprised they are giving you the third degree..We had half down and we went through hoops..they have just tightened up mortgage lending...I can't tell you how many letters we wrote and stuff we had to document..but it will work out, the lenders are just crossing their t's and dotting their i's.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post

Just a little medical humor because I'm a nurse! WELCOME!! I live in SW PA, trying to sell so I can move to Austin, Texas!
Tex, that is soo funny! Love it!

Old 12-10-2009, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Tex, wasnt rothbear from Pa, too? havent heard from her in a long time.

Painter, excited about your open house this weekend. would some holiday or classical music be too much??
Yes, Rothbear was from North of Pittsburgh.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:44 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,657 times
Barb, wrote 2 letters tonight, think that makes 5, and need to write 2 more tomorrow. WTF. did not expect this, but glad to hear this is "normal".

Old 12-10-2009, 06:47 PM

Stoy, yes, they are not singling you guys out..everyone has to jump through hoops now..stinks..take a deep breath and it will be f-i-n-e.

Ok pasta about cooked..funny how sometimes we get hungry for strange stuff..

Old 12-10-2009, 10:30 PM

Barb, here is a link to the type of insulin Bruce is taking. It is a long acting insulin and he must eat with 15 minutes after injecting.

NovoLog® Mix 70/30 Insulin Treatment (http://www.novologmix70-30.com/glossary.asp - broken link)

You made perfect sense on the telephone! Glad you liked my medical humor!

Stoy, Soon the letter writing will be done and you will be on your way to Colorado!

Joy, I hope your internet service is better! How is Misty Rose tonight? Is she sleeping in bed with you all night long now?

Anne, Saying prayers for you tonight. Everything will be ok!

Painter, Did you finish your decorating yet?

Kristine, In case you are reading---have a joyous holiday with your 2 little ones. There is nothing like seeing Christmas through the eyes of a child!

Niki, I wish you and your children a blessed Christmas.

Lace, I read your Christmas Eve and Day menu over on another thread---can I please come to your house!?!?!

Old 12-11-2009, 05:52 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,859,446 times
Of course Tex.

NJS-thinking of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate