Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2010, 01:41 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,873,077 times

Advertisements

NJS my grands told me that school may cancel spring breaks as they're out of snow days. Not good as 2 of mine are coming out then.

Old 02-08-2010, 01:44 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,354,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
NJS my grands told me that school may cancel spring breaks as they're out of snow days. Not good as 2 of mine are coming out then.

Jud! that stinks not being able to see the grandkiddos!! Can you believe it the snow? How many inches a year does your area get overall??

Old 02-08-2010, 01:46 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,056,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Joy: soon the craziness will be gone and you will be on TV!!!

Poor Watsaboo--he doesn't even want to go outside to poo/pee---can't say I blame him!
Get that flame thrower out girl and make him a path lol literally my brain is going in so many directions I'll start to do something, then start something else; not sure I've even finished anything lol tomorrow landscaping or staging! Big mama gets to do all the work putting things together, but I will try to at least 'peek' in lol

Quote:
Let's hear it for the first meal Mr. L's had since Jan 28th! For lunch he had roast beef, mashed pots and peas! Told him I bet it tasted like heaven!
Yeah! I had :: typing quietly, cookies :: Dang that meal sounds sooooo good - clapping hands Mr. L. had a great meal (albiet peas, ick lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
\
A little sugar for the Shredder-- why not LOL...joking girl lol...

Yeah, and how about a whole bunch of sugar and caffeine for the twins while they're snowbound LOL

HOLY CRAP--- 12-18" of snow coming our way Tues. evening into Wed..... OK, it never snows this much in NJ! dayum!
MOst likely 2 hr. delay tomorrow and I am sure Wed. the twins will be off again!! They will be going to school until July LOL

Dear God that's a ton of snow - poor kids having to be in school when the weather's nice

Barb- My headache finally went away..Ah.....a good feeling LOL..I feel your pain girl.. Did that sod ever come?

Shssss we must not speak of sod - think the one armed bandit did something with it so he got grass he wanted. Glad your headache finally went away. How about yours Barb 'cause know you had one too.

Joyous---HHI-- you better stick your head on the show!!!
lol will try to get my 1 second of fame, but doing the grunt work organizing everything which is why I don't know if coming or going. Landscaping probably tomorrow (or day after). Either way we need to work on the house next 2 days 'cause they'll be arriving on Thursday, then filming friday Need to get home so I can have a cerveza. OK just popped in 'cause I feel like a loon right now not knowing if I'm coming, going or standing still

Old 02-08-2010, 02:00 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,384,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Hi Ladies,Snowing here. Expecting about 2-5 inches, so not so bad. Not feeling great...body aches, scratchy throat, headache.

Little Watson, what a little beasty, chewing up Mommy's stuff! Too cute to be mad at for long, though. Lacey, hope the weather lets up and you can make a trip to the hospital soon. Painter and Jody, hope the market picks up.
Amy, hope you feel better soon.

Yes, Watson was a little beasty chewing up my blue tooth. He is dang lucky he is cute and cuddly.
Quote:
Let's hear it for the first meal Mr. L's had since Jan 28th! For lunch he had roast beef, mashed pots and peas! Told him I bet it tasted like heaven!
WOO HOO!!! GREAT NEWS!!!
Quote:
\

Shel- are you off the next few days?? Are you getting the storm?
Yes I am...we are getting 4-8"...I just now got my driveway plowed open.
Quote:
That bites.
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
[b]Get that flame thrower out girl and make him a path lol
I am no longer in need of the flame thrower but might need it after Tuesday's storm.

Just think...next week you can sit back and breathe a sigh of relief!!

Old 02-08-2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Amy, hope you feel better soon.

Yes, Watson was a little beasty chewing up my blue tooth. He is dang lucky he is cute and cuddly.

WOO HOO!!! GREAT NEWS!!!

Yes I am...we are getting 4-8"...I just now got my driveway plowed open.

That bites.

I am no longer in need of the flame thrower but might need it after Tuesday's storm.

LMAO @ YOUR PIC YOU POSTED SHEL! lmao. I just saw it. D'oh! about your driveway being clear now==now they will have to come back LOL... ugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks
\
A little sugar for the Shredder-- why not LOL...joking girl lol...

Yeah, and how about a whole bunch of sugar and caffeine for the twins while they're snowbound LOL
LMAO! omg...they bounce off the walls now WITHOUT caffeine...that's why I am really not an advocate of junk and chocolate LOL>>for them anyway! too funny Mary!!

Old 02-08-2010, 02:29 PM

Quote:

I hope unless I'm in a straight jacket by then

Old 02-08-2010, 02:34 PM

Quote:

LMAO! omg...they bounce off the walls now WITHOUT caffeine...that's why I am really not an advocate of junk and chocolate LOL>>for them anyway! too funny Mary!!
Hey I was Mommy Dearest lol - DS didn't get sugar or caffeine. He was so good when he went to a Bday party one time and the mom asked if he'd like a soda and he asked if it had caffeine. She said yes and he told her 'i'm not allowed to have caffeine so I'll have water please' Ahhhhhh . . . plus I hid his halloween candy but that's a story for another day lol

Old 02-08-2010, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
I hope unless I'm in a straight jacket by then

holy cannoli. I love this. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Hey I was Mommy Dearest lol - DS didn't get sugar or caffeine. He was so good when he went to a Bday party one time and the mom asked if he'd like a soda and he asked if it had caffeine. She said yes and he told her 'i'm not allowed to have caffeine so I'll have water please' Ahhhhhh . . . plus I hid his halloween candy but that's a story for another day lol
LMAO! that's what I tell my hub I am to the twins LMAO...I never give them pop! ever!! I dont even drink it---only if it's ginger ale when I am sick lol............that's about it. Not a pop drinker....they get milk or water! OJ in am if they have bowl of cereal *not the junkie kind--only Special K/cheerios/rice krispies..plain crap like I had to eat when I was a kid LOL LOL>>>occasionally those capri sun juice boxes with 25 percent less sugar.... we sort so much crap out of their halloween buckets too lol.,Scott ends up eating most of it LMAO! They would end up in orbit if they did sugar lol.

Old 02-08-2010, 03:07 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,873,077 times
Did you all see that on the news this morning-that 2 cans of soda a week can cause panreatic cancer? WTH!!!!

NJS never measured but let's just say lots and it stays til April or May even.

Old 02-08-2010, 03:30 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,282,234 times
Quote:
Hip Hip Hooray! Judi, does he know we are all rooting for him..Bet he is a gem! Would be great to meet him and you one day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate